Hitting a female

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited November 2010 in The Powder Room
By no means have i ever hit a female, but this girl pushed me to my limit the other day. Ive been sleeping with this girl for 2 months now and she comes over and she like we need to talk. Im confused from the start cause she told me she didnt want a relationship, and that i was only her bootycall meh! im cool with that. She tells me that, its a relationship or nothing. So i told the truth, that we agreed on ? buddie status and that i dont have the time for a relationship. This crazy hoe goes ape ? in my place, throwing pillows, clothes, pushing ? off my table, knocking ? of the counter, then she did the unthinkable she pushed my fish tank over and smashed, i saved my fish but i was so ? damn ready to go mike tyson on her.

Comments

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    U lost for lettin her come over to ur place for a "talk", That ? is usually nthn good from ur POV and if u react in a way u know she prob wont like ? like that happens. But anyway yeah I've never hit a chick b4 myself, but I have shaken the ? outta a few of em.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    This crazy hoe goes ape ? in my place, throwing pillows, clothes, pushing ? off my table, knocking ? of the counter, then she did the unthinkable she pushed my fish tank over and smashed, i saved my fish but i was so ? damn ready to go mike tyson on her.

lmao!! Oh man....give her a high five for me!! That's movie worthy lmao
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wow... you had ever right to pick her up and literally throw her out ya place
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I woulda called my crazy ass home girls I grew up with in 5..4..3..2..1..

? is so unnecessary. Pyscho ass females
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I woulda gave her the Felix Trinidad treatment fam sorry
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You made the mistake of letting a jumpoff knowing where you live and not giving her the goon hand out of your apartment when she started getting emotional/reckless.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm sorry t/s but the boys in blue would had to come and lock me up for assault & battery for that ? . And even if you didn't lay hands on her you should a file charges alone just b/c the broad came in you're home and started trashing it.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You made the mistake of letting a jumpoff knowing where you live and not giving her the goon hand out of your apartment when she started getting emotional/reckless.

I don't understand this at all.
    Personally I have to date a man for a minute before even considering bringing him over to my place and even then that is a man I am having a relationship with, not a casual one.

Stop letting people you know nothing about so close to home.
    Some folks seem to think that the caliber of woman/man you deal with is only of importance when choosing a mate to settle down with for the long term and fail to realize that a "jumpoff", someone solely there for the purpose of sex, is not only a reflection of you but also has the potential of affecting you in the present as well as in the long run.
    More "thinking" now would result in less reacting later.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sounds like she knew beforehand that she could do some ? like that on you and u wouldnt do nothin but come on the IC and make a thread bout it...time to get ur ? hand strong T/S...next time u get in relations with a female demand respect from the get go...women I mess with kno not to try no ? like that with me...or maybe u just ? with a crazy ? and like Miss Marley already mentioned that's a no no..
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wow don't try to guilt trip this dude. He did nothing wrong.

She's the one who didn't want a relationship and then went all crazy. Ain't no one payin for a hotel and ? like you married and creepin.. thats what you got your own place for.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Shad Black White Love, you'z a funny brother..... haaa.. I don't do Domestic Violence situation's never have, that ? will have you Jailed, even if you aint start it
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't understand this at all.
    Personally I have to date a man for a minute before even considering bringing him over to my place and even then that is a man I am having a relationship with, not a casual one.

Stop letting women you know nothing about so close to home. Some of you fellas seem to think that the caliber of woman you deal with is only of importance when choosing a mate to settle down with for the long term and fail to realize that a "jumpoff", someone solely there for the purpose of sex, is not only a reflection of you but also has the potential of affecting you in the present as well as in the long run.
    More "thinking" now would result in less reacting later.

Stay Sober, Soul Controller
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options

you thugged out? To to? thugged out? Branson? 40th and 10 got it..
  • one_manshow
    edited November 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Wow don't try to guilt trip this dude. He did nothing wrong.

She's the one who didn't want a relationship and then went all crazy. Ain't no one payin for a hotel and ? like you married and creepin.. thats what you got your own place for.

Jumpoffs get you killed and setup once she knows she won't be your main...you younger than 21 lil ? learn the rules before you end up on the next episode of the first 48.

you_done_messed_up-1.gif
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jumpoffs get you killed and setup once she knows she won't be your main...you younger than 21 lil ? learn the rules before you end up on the next episode of the first 48.

you_done_messed_up-1.gif

lol, alright where I'm supposed to ? with a j/o at then??? I like bein at my apartment playing 2k11 eating brownies and call the j/o up and just kick it... Never serious like that
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »
    sounds like she knew beforehand that she could do some ? like that on you and u wouldnt do nothin but come on the IC and make a thread bout it...time to get ur ? hand strong T/S...next time u get in relations with a female demand respect from the get go...women I mess with kno not to try no ? like that with me...or maybe u just ? with a crazy ? and like Miss Marley already mentioned that's a no no..

^^^This right here^^^ She on J/O & ? buddy status. The fact that she even felt comfortable enough in yall dealings to show up @ ur spot UNANNOUNCED/UNINVITED speaks volumes!!! Either u showed a sliver emotion that gave her some faint hopes of a committed relationship or she's bold and or crazy. I've had J/O's & ? buddies catch feelings and start talking that relationship ? b4, but never... ever ever ever...have I had 1 show up @ my spot unannounced/uninvited. It's understood that we're not together so if I'm not ? u @ that moment, there's a good chance I could be ? another chick.
  • one_manshow
    edited November 2010
    Options

you_done_messed_up-1.gif

*First 48 lead anchor voice*

Lil Tray misses his older brother Buttuh B...he no longer can shoot jumpers with him in the garage or play his favorite video games with him. Unfortunately there is no closure for Lil Tray and his family as the case remains unsolved.

feelings_caught.gif

The case of Buttuh B still remains unsolved and a cold case file.. any witnesses are advised to call crime stoppers or visit www.aetv.com/the_first_48/index.jsp
  • buttuh_b
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol you buggin doggy.. We young... gotta enjoy life and be careful who I'm dealing with and everything smooth... Trust me I've never had a jump off come to my house unannounced... I don't even let girls look at ? in my house let alone touch ? ... I got it under control.

If something like this happened it would never happen again after my homegirls deal with it.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited November 2010
    Options
    honestly
    dont hit women,,,,a strong grabbing and holding and a "wtf is wrong with you" can do the trick

and if that dont work...a quick choke,,dont grab too tight,,you leave nail marks that way,,,jus a nice reckoning

if there is a woman out that that dont get the picture after being grabbed like that,,,she aint gone ever get the picture

but dont do none of these things..im jus sayin what i know
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    She would have been unconscious before the first pillow touched the ground, ? ' with me. Madda fact the pillow woulda prolly broke her fall since I'd be damned if I let a ? ransack through my ? like that. And I don't belee in a man putting his hands on a woman. I'd sho nuff beat a ? tho.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I woulda called my crazy ass home girls I grew up with in 5..4..3..2..1..

? is so unnecessary. Pyscho ass females

^^^ Make a friend with a heavy handed African chick.

Always a good idea. ALWAYS.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    OK..I laughed too

? Incredible Hulked your fish tank. LMAO!

eta: yo I just imagined you diving to save your fish flopping and suffocating on the rug..oh ? !!! LMAOOO !
  • Stab-A-Niggar.com
    Stab-A-Niggar.com Members Posts: 214
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    OK..I laughed too

eta: yo I just imagined you diving to save your fish flopping and suffocating on the rug..oh ? !!! LMAOOO !

Your dude would never hit you would he darc
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A swift backhand should do it...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    OK..I laughed too

man that whole description was heelarious