So will he Powder or not? Lebron says....

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    none taken, and i do think he gets some undeserved flack. but at the same time, lebron has NEVER been humble. even if he's not humble, he don't even fake like he is. kobe toned down his arrogance a lot over the last few years and as a result, from what i see more people like him.

lol nope, kobe still gets hated
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    i think big z might surprise a ? lol

You must not know about big Z.. you must not know bout Z

GL862100Fargo_film_m_17970s.jpg
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    stop it, you making me smile :

that ? would be epic cause other then stack and howard, how many trill ? are willing to fight on the heat? maybe e.damp....

lmao...don't forget about Arroyo, ? remind me of Pitbull (the rapper), and House probably a get in a few shots on somebody, ? look like he been waiting to hit a fan.
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You know who will throw up the powder, my ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao...don't forget about Arroyo, ? remind me of Pitbull (the rapper), and House probably a get in a few shots on somebody, ? look like he been waiting to hit a fan.

LMAO!!!! Eddie House the ? with spinning head band... ? ain't gonna do ?

you musta forgot
  • Focal Point
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    stop it, you making me smile :

that ? would be epic cause other then stack and howard, how many trill ? are willing to fight on the heat? maybe e.damp....

Stack gone... the trillness factor getting less and less, maybe Reily will have the Italian Mafia in the crowd
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    jrod44 wrote: »

Reply Retweet . LeBron James says he remains hopeful of one day having his jersey retired in Cleveland. "Wow, of course," he said.
    28a83zk.jpg
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    *Snoop at the Source Awards voice*

'Cleveland aint got love for Lebron?! I say Cleveland aint got love for Lebron?! I know where the hell im at! Let it be know then!'

lmaooooooooo
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »

you musta forgot

dead at him calling him a ? before rearranging his headband
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If Ohio had nuts like Detroit ? , Lebron gonna catch a beer to the face
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Real Talk....im hoping for Detroit v. Indiana times 10....Lebron tosses the powder up in the air,some dude throws a beer at him and Mo Williams runs and the crowd and snuffs dude out

rofl didnt see this post
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dont think they retiring that number
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Cavs will win this game.Watch!
  • Focal Point
    edited December 2010
    Options
    jjswipe wrote: »
    Quicc question: Where are all the cleveland fans that were here on the ic at this time last year??

dipped on out like LBJ
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm guessing because Shaq tweeted about this, it has become a big deal? He's been doing this ? for years, I don't see why he wouldn't do it.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    He should toss up the powder, I dont see any reason not to.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lebron gonna need the Nation of Islam to watch his back Thursday night.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »

you musta forgot

got dayum dat music got me lol
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Whats gonna happen is lebron will do the powder routine and get booed worst than he's ever been booed in life.

I honestly dont think he understands the anger and resentment the cavs fans have towards him

It will either mentally hurt him or motivate him, either he will have a bad/below average game or a real good game
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If Ohio had nuts like Detroit ? , Lebron gonna catch a beer to the face

nah they dont...they never will...bron better b happy he didnt play in detroit and then left like he did...cuz dat ? would NEVER set foot there again.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    none taken, and i do think he gets some undeserved flack. but at the same time, lebron has NEVER been humble. even if he's not humble, he don't even fake like he is. kobe toned down his arrogance a lot over the last few years and as a result, from what i see more people like him.

Now if u wanna talk about someone being arrogant, that damn Kobe is THE poster child. Maybe in LA, they love his ass, but here in Philly (and even in his hometown of Lower Merion, PA - a Philly suburb), we can't stand his ass. This is the same ? that said that he wanted to tear the Sixers fans' hearts out during the 2001 NBA Finals, yet he was up there crying his eyeballs out when the fans roasted his ass @ the All Star game when it was in Philly. Talmbout he can't understand why he was getting ? on...LMAO!!!

This ? 's level of arrogance was only fueled further along when he used to go one on one with Jerry Stackhouse (and handle him) in the Sixers' practices when Stack 1st got drafted; Kobe was still in High School at the time. After his press conference declaring that he was going pro (the one where he had dem sunglasses sitting on top of his bald head), I was like: "This ? gonna get a rude awakening in the pros." Little did I know that he was gonna become one of the greatest NBA players in history (((Kanye shrug)))

I admit that he had toned down his arrogance in his later years, but damn...he was on his high horse for over a decade. After he started winning those rings, u couldn't tell him a damn thing. Sadly, it took a so-so looking snow bunny chic from Colorado to bring his ass back to reality.

Bottom line is this: Kobe's level of arrogance >>>> LBJ's arrogance on any given day
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think he should do it and not give a ? about what kinda reaction he'll get. Him not doing it will def show that the Cleveland fan base as a collective has gotten to him and he'll be shook for the rest of the night.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    he will....he didnt care about Cleveland fans when he left....he damn sure doesnt care about them now....i do think AFTER the game he's gonna get somethin thrown at him...especially if the Heat blow them ? out and he gets to jokin around
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yall think there'll be a situation were something gets thrown on the court/in lebrons direction???
  • Focal Point
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Datdude87 wrote: »
    nah they dont...they never will...bron better b happy he didnt play in detroit and then left like he did...cuz dat ? would NEVER set foot there again.

Artest might say different and Capt Jack and J.O.