I know douching isn't really healthy for yall ladies but.............

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
If U want my mouth down there then you at least have to do it when you finished your cycle... I just met a female today that said she doesn't ? at all. I'm like WTF!

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mmmm, douching is very bad for the ? . www.drruth.com <--- ask about douching.

K? stay out of the ? if you dont know about it, boo.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nothing worst than some stank ? . Females will be quick to talk about fellas manhood or lack thereof, and turn around and they themselves will have a ? that smells like tuna fish and back alley ? . Us fellas are a lot nicer then they are because they'd immediately let us know if the shoe were on the other foot. Yea I agree maybe about once of week or so or however much it takes she should ? that thing as well as shave it up a little too if she a lady of the more hairy variety. Hair holds odor ladies so if you looking like teen wolf down there handle that situation.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mmmm, douching is very bad for the ? . www.drruth.com <--- ask about douching.

K? stay out of the ? if you dont know about it, boo.

*kelso voice* burn!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh, on the contrary.
    Douching can actually be the leading cause of a funky odor as douching wipes out ALL of the bacteria in the ? , including good bacteria which is necessary to keep everything balanced. Not maintaining that balance and using a ? can then lead to an infection.

Men, or at least people who know nothing about the area should perhaps stick to their own expertise.
    The lady you mentioned is on point by NEVER douching.
    Whatever odor that a man comes across in that region is either a simple lack of washing the area thoroughly or a bacterial infection, it has nothing to do with a lack of douching.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It is bad. As Marley just said, the good bacteria is removed as well. But Death mentioned that in the title, so I guess he just doesn't care.

That being said, I ? 1-2 days a month. It makes me feel super clean and so far I've yet to have adverse effects from it.
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    JB-CHI-CITY Members Posts: 568
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it don't smell too kosher up in here

i'm ghost
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh, on the contrary.
    Douching can actually be the leading cause of a funky odor as douching wipes out ALL of the bacteria in the ? , including good bacteria which is necessary to keep everything balanced. Not maintaining that balance and using a ? can then lead to an infection.

Men, or at least people who know nothing about the area should perhaps stick to their own expertise.
    Whatever odor that a man comes across in that region is either a simple lack of washing the area thoroughly or a bacterial infection, it has nothing to do with a lack of douching.

ummm hello ma'am
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ummm hello ma'am

Hello JB. Good evening.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if there is ever a time NOT to ? its right after the monthly cycle. But if your chick is gonna ? she should make sure its the vinegar & water ...none of that floral scented madness

Charlie you're like skinny wtf! congrats!
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if there is ever a time not to ? its right after the monthly cycle. But if your chick is gonna ? she should make sure its the vinegar & water ...none of that floral scented madness

charlie you're like skinny wtf! Congrats!

now let's see how skinny you are you ? model
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hello jb. Good evening.

miss bx, care to lean back b?
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    now let's see how skinny you are you ? model

did you get banned or something? lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the right amount of stank is necessary.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if there is ever a time NOT to ? its right after the monthly cycle. But if your chick is gonna ? she should make sure its the vinegar & water ...none of that floral scented madness

Charlie you're like skinny wtf! congrats!

lol....yea... i keep forgetting i lost mad weight since i seen you.
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah, like Marley said, douching is the total opposite of what you're supposed to do, the ? is essentially self cleaning, most girls with bad smells either aren't doing basic necessary cleaning or have an infection.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Oh, on the contrary.

Thank you.
    I love when men try to act like they know anydamnthing about vaginas. Douching is NOT good. Any gyno will tell you not to do it. It messes with the natural PH balance of the ? which causes more discharge, odor and infections. The ? naturally cleans itself. All you need is soap and water.
  • 5toneg
    5toneg Members Posts: 32
    edited December 2010
    Options
    a girl told me when girls smell like tuna it's because of yeast infections that are given to them by guys who ? other girls who smell like tuna raw. but that says something about her and that she might have other/worse things than that.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    5toneg wrote: »
    a girl told me when girls smell like tuna it's because of yeast infections that are given to them by guys who ? other girls who smell like tuna raw. but that says something about her and that she might have other/worse things than that.

Yeast infections cannot be transmitted. Its caused when the PH balance in the ? is disrupted causing more yeast (candida i think its called) than it needs. Things like wearing tight pants or underwear, douching, using fragrant soap, etc. can lead to this.

A bacteria infection aka bacterial vaginosis is different. This can be caused by a female who sleeps with a lot of partners or if one of her partners is spreading the bacteria by sleeping around. It can also occur on its own tho.

Most of the time whenever a chick smells down there she has either a bacteria or yeast infection, which can be treated very eaily with antibiotics or other methods.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ayo, my co-worker went into the bathroom to take a ? and when she came out it smelled like ? in there, wth is that???
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 5toneg
    5toneg Members Posts: 32
    edited December 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Yeast infections cannot be transmitted. Its caused when the PH balance in the ? is disrupted causing more yeast (candida i think its called) than it needs. Things like wearing tight pants or underwear, douching, using fragrant soap, etc. can lead to this.

A bacteria infection aka bacterial vaginosis is different. This can be caused by a female who sleeps with a lot of partners or if one of her partners is spreading the bacteria by sleeping around. It can also occur on its own tho.

Most of the time whenever a chick smells down there she has either a bacteria or yeast infection, which can be treated very eaily with antibiotics or other methods.

that must have been what she was talking about. not yeast infections then
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    she must have farted... she may have had one of those 12 second farts brewing inside...
    man that ? smelled like ? !
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The thing is ? wasnt meant to be licked on. We just do it cuz we want to.

Its alla bout her PH Balance, diet and hygiene. If any of those 3 are out of wack...u might just have a stank ? on your hands (or in your mouth smh)
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chiming in late........Douching is bad for the ? !!! Make sure your woman has some feminine wash, and takes care of the kitty before after during cycle.
    PH balance and diet are also key factors. I have a co-worker who drinks Cherry Cokes all day and NO WATER.......can you imagine?!?!?!?!?