What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

9TH Wonder In 2010.

rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Essence
Big-Remo-Entrapment-download.png

COVER.jpg

death-of-a-pop-star.jpg

I've copped the last one dropping next week, Dec. 21. His sound has improved on this one.

You hardly go wrong with Marsha Ambrosius.
... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

Replies

• RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Props on the thread, I haven't been as big a fan of 9th since he left LB, sure he's still doing his thing though, I dig his stuff with Murs.
    Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
    Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • ninjasensesninjasenses Posts: 157
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Props on the thread, I haven't been as big a fan of 9th since he left LB, sure he's still doing his thing though, I dig his stuff with Murs.

X2 on that...definately didnt know all this new stuff dropped...good lookin dilla :tu
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Nice drop haven't rocked to that much 9th since LB myself but ill check these out.
    I'd do anything for the high..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_bwimg_0061_zps7f74bbfc.jpg

• a.manna.mann Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    props on this thread.

And lets not forget the joints with Thee Tom Hardy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

easily one of 9th' sickest beats!
  • ty the greatty the great Posts: 162
    edited December 2010
    I have not heard all his shit this year but based off what I have heard 9th has fallen off hard. His beats on Fornever and Death of a Pop Star were bad, like very bad. He completely ruined both albums.
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Chi-CityPosts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    feeling that joint with Banner, Luda & Marsha. Will cop this album

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I have not heard all his shit this year but based off what I have heard 9th has fallen off hard. His beats on Fornever and Death of a Pop Star were bad, like very bad. He completely ruined both albums.

Really? I didn't like Fornever, but I'm hearing he's changed his drums on 'Pop Star. Too bad, I've copped 'em already.
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

• S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I actually heard 'Be with You' on the radio...

I had to double check and make sure it wasnt a CD in

How the fuk has no MAJOR rappers done a collab w/ 9th?????

i.e. Common, Kweli, Jay Elec, etc.

Skyzoo's '3Day High' is oneof my top 20 of the decade...