Over 2000 DC Universe PS3 & PC Beta Codes Available

Options

Comments

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wat missions yall talkin bout? with both my villain and hero i been doin petty ? around the city for the longest. somethin bout infected ?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wait...PS3 players cant buy the lifetime?

Why would you want to tho? The game cost $60 by itself, plus you wanna add $200 for a "lifetime" subscription when most likely you won't be playing this ? 6 months down the road (especially if you cop the PS3 version with all the games lined up for 2011). That's $260; ? , you could damn near buy a new PS3 for that price.

Honestly, I think this ? is gonna fail on PS3. PC MMO players are used to monthly fees, so it will do better on PC
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    15 a month? no advantage of being a plus member? this ? is gonna FLOP on the ps3 trust me by the time new games start coming out ? gonna forget this ? even existed....and the ppl that REALLY are into this world of warcraft type thing prob gonna cop it on the pc anyway. Sony had a golden opportunity here all they had to do was make it free for plus members
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wow,,ps3 side,, yall killing me,, im cheap, hell the cheapest ? u will ever know, but 15 aint go ? me, hell i got fifteen dollars in change laying around the house. we talk bout the ps3 being the bmw and how you got money if you own a ps3 but once a fee is mentioned,, ? flip the ? out about paying it.. ? did this ? when plus dropped,,now look, and income tax around the corner!!!. i paid for ps+ and xbl,,,if i wasnt such a damn pirate , i would pay for netflix
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i may just delete the game so i dont become attached. theres waaaay too much other stuff for ps3 in january

but i disagree on the failing part. i can definitely see this taking off. theyve honestly put a LOT of good work into it.
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I got 6 of these from some other gamer forum I post on.

I'm going to burn them all. ? the PS3!!!!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is there a reason for $15 a month? Are there dedicated servers or something?

If this game was like $5 a month, I MIGHT do it. I just don't see the point though in really paying a subscription fee for a game, games aren't a life time thing that I stick with for a long time. I'll play a game for a few months and move on, or if I beat then I get rid of it...
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wow,,ps3 side,, yall killing me,, im cheap, hell the cheapest ? u will ever know, but 15 aint go ? me, hell i got fifteen dollars in change laying around the house. we talk bout the ps3 being the bmw and how you got money if you own a ps3 but once a fee is mentioned,, ? flip the ? out about paying it.. ? did this ? when plus dropped,,now look, and income tax around the corner!!!. i paid for ps+ and xbl,,,if i wasnt such a damn pirate , i would pay for netflix

its not even bout that tho...at least for me i know once killzone 3 drops its a wrap...thats the ONLY game imma be playin..so it b nice to keep dc universe around if its free cuz of plus..but no way am i even payin 5 bucks a month when i know for a fact im not gonna play it for months at a time(and when i do play it it MIGHT be for just a day)

oh and ? xbox live lol(just picked up a 360 yesterday)
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    I got 6 of these from some other gamer forum I post on.

I'm going to burn them all. ? the PS3!!!!

this must be that british humor everyone talks so highly about
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

lmao,, damn
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Stop ethering me please.
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anybody ps3 owner who pays for this subscription can't ever say anything about xbl.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anybody ps3 owner who pays for this subscription can't ever say anything about xbl.

? are you smoking? This compares to Live in no way since it's one game and MMOs always cost to play.Unlike xbox owners I will not pay for this because it's the principalities of the situation
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    ? are you smoking? This compares to Live in no way since it's one game and MMOs always cost to play.Unlike xbox owners I will not pay for this because it's the principalities of the situation

Paying just to play one game online<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Paying just to play one game online<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It would be the same if it was on Xbox. You would have to pay the monthly fee in addition to LIVE charges.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Aint nobody in they right mind paying 15 bucks a month for one game, no matter how good it is
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    It would be the same if it was on Xbox. You would have to pay the monthly fee in addition to LIVE charges.

IF is the keyword, but it isn't BOY.
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Aint nobody in they right mind paying 15 bucks a month for one game, no matter how good it is

lol........tell that to the 14 million people that pay to play World of Warcraft
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options

Word...........
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    IF is the keyword, but it isn't BOY.

Not isn't.........CAN'T!!!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol........tell that to the 14 million people that pay to play World of Warcraft

I dont consider those ppl "in they right mind", they ? up marriages and starve to death and ? over that game
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not isn't.........CAN'T!!!

No, isn't ? .
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dont consider those ppl "in they right mind", they ? up marriages and starve to death and ? over that game

Co-sign.........I met a guy recently and overheard a conversation about how he was in charge of organising groups to get together and do various missions. I thought it was some special forces type stuff. It's only towards the end of the conversation that I realised it was WOW.
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No, isn't ? .

Prove it.........
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Prove it.........