How do non-believers explain things like this away?

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
What in the world is going on? If there isn't an unseen world, why are messages like these being infiltrated into the minds of the most innocent people on earth?

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Simple... there's a conspiracy that Illuminati are all powerful devil worshipping menaces.

So when a cartoon wants to portray an evil group or powerful greedy group they put that in there.

The same way they used ghosts, monsters, aliens, angels, spirits, etc... and yet we have no evidence any of those exists either, just speculation.
    The same way they use characters with slicked back greasy hair in cutoff leather jackets to portray ruthless villians.
    The same way they use an evil laugh to portray a villain. The same way every villain has a ? cat.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this ? is being dead serious when he says that cartoon shows prove magic is real

cartoon shows
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this ? is being dead serious when he says that cartoon shows prove magic is real

cartoon shows

Magic has to be real how else could that sponge be filmed talking under the water? Either Satan or ? , and he threw up satan so its magic.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Simple... there's a conspiracy that Illuminati are all powerful devil worshipping menaces.

So when a cartoon wants to portray an evil group or powerful greedy group they put that in there.

The same way they used ghosts, monsters, aliens, angels, spirits, etc... and yet we have no evidence any of those exists either, just speculation.
    The same way they use characters with slicked back greasy hair in cutoff leather jackets to portray ruthless villians.
    The same way they use an evil laugh to portray a villain. The same way every villain has a ? cat.
    Are you serious? I refuse to believe that what you just said was a serious response. You have to be kidding me, literally.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Are you serious? I refuse to believe that what you just said was a serious response. You have to be kidding me, literally.

You asked why Illuminati were shown in cartoons, I explained why. If I wasn't serious and I'm wrong and you're right and the Illuminati is real and evil may your ? strike me dead....

? you're a ? ass ? where you at?

Im waitin?

My ? you there?

Well looks like I was serious... or gods a ? and Im stronger.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Who the ? is that ? look like the son of Candyman
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You asked why Illuminati were shown in cartoons, I explained why. If I wasn't serious and I'm wrong and you're right and the Illuminati is real and evil may your ? strike me dead....

? you're a ? ass ? where you at?

Im waitin?

My ? you there?

Well looks like I was serious... or gods a ? and Im stronger.

Huh? I don't even know why I even bother anymore. I swear man. You try to have intelligent discussions and this is what you get. Good night.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    You're letting your imagination get the best of you.

that hand sign sponegbob made was popularized in North America as being the devil horns, by Judas Priest and gained nationwide popularity through heavy metal music.

that same sign in the dominican republic is actually used as an expression of zafa as a protection against curses commonly known as fukú, as well when a mention is made of someone or something believed to be involved with a curse.

Thank you. You proved my point exactly. The hand sign is demonic. The only way you can get protection from evil is from ? . A person throwing up a hand signal as an attempt to thwart evil is sadely mistaken, uninformed, and deceived. The person throwing up the hand signal is putting their faith in that signal instead of ? . Thus they have worshipped the creature instead of the creator, who is blessed forever more.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Huh? I don't even know why I even bother anymore. I swear man. You try to have intelligent discussions and this is what you get. Good night.

Bringing cartoons using stories to suggest a person is intelligent conversation?

After I respond as to why they had it on there and gave other examples asking me if I'm serious is intelligent conversation?

Come on man
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bringing cartoons using stories to suggest a person is intelligent conversation?

After I respond as to why they had it on there and gave other examples asking me if I'm serious is intelligent conversation?

Come on man

I could of went to my local Jr. High school and got a better response than the one you gave me. Maybe you need to get some sleep and recharge your brain. Or maybe you were actually being serious and that was how you would "explain it away." Which by the way was absolutely pathetic. Figures though, any and every excuse that a non-believer has is pathetic.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I could of went to my local Jr. High school and got a better response than the one you gave me. Maybe you need to get some sleep and recharge your brain. Or maybe you were actually being serious and that was how you would "explain it away." Which by the way was absolutely pathetic. Figures though, any and every excuse that a non-believer has is pathetic.

And there's why there is no intelligent discussion. To you (Non Believer) + logical conclusion = Funny Post.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im having a hard time believing this is a serious thread...

Sponge Bob? Really?!

This is the evidence you are presenting?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think DoU is trying to say how the satanic have influenced pop culture...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

if that were the case, they wouldn't be lampooning themselves on spongebob squarepants

but dumb ? see hand signs and think "OH NO THE MOTION OF THOSE METACARPALS WILL SUMMON EVIL SPIRITS"
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options

But they haven't. That is the point logical people are making.

I would have to watch the full spongebob episode to see why they were doing it.
    But the Tom and Jerry or w.e it was is clearly the creator following the Illuminati conspiracy to symbolize the character is an evil corrupt businessman.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

"Pop culture" is subjective and totally dependent on your personal tastes. It cant be influenced by a singular element.

"satanic" things can absolutely be a part of/ assimilated into pop culture but it can't influence it
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    now you took what I said and made it illogical. I showed the two different meanings of the sign to give example as to how silly your paranoia of this sign is. The same sign, in DR is something to ward off curses, and in America is a praise for the devil.

Next you're going to tell me the hindu ? is a display of India's hate for Israel, right?

A Jesus freak illogical ...really?

The devil and demonic gestures are just a figment of man's imagination for things that are perceived as bad.The opposite of ? being the figment of things that are good.People fear what is different,there for they single out things they fear and label it as sinful/evil.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What in the world is going on? If there isn't an unseen world, why are messages like these being infiltrated into the minds of the most innocent people on earth?

You're kidding me right? You really believe that represents Lucifer? It's a made up symbol, it holds no true meaning. So what, horns? You believe the 'devil' has horns? It's a bullcrap theory that it all relates to this so called "demon worshiping Illuminati" lol. You should know better, there is no proof of this group doing such things but rumors and videos made about them.

Dude, seriously, sometimes you just seem so stupid and gone with stuff like this. There is no proof to any of this, this is all done for publicity for cats like you to get all wild up.

There is 'no explaining' and 'explaining', it's all fake. It'd be different if they were showing them in hell enjoying a sinful life while selling their soul and flipping ? off.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The fact that everyone in this thread is denying that those cartoons have pure symbolism in them is proof how ? powerful it is for them to portray them ? towards people since childhood. How do you hide the truth? Put it in plain sight.... ? don't even believe that ? when you point it out. How the ? could this be a coincidence? how... seriously. I'm not saying this proves magic... but seriously... that's pure symbolism if almost every single show and movie in hollywood got them ? in their ? ...

Let's take a hand gesture that's been around for ages and then call it the "Rock On" symbol, so when people say, hey that's symbol signifies a secret occult, people will be stupid enough to think it's just the president of the U.S. saying "rock on"
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    The fact that everyone in this thread is denying that those cartoons have pure symbolism in them is proof how ? powerful it is for them to portray them ? towards people since childhood. How do you hide the truth? Put it in plain sight.... ? don't even believe that ? when you point it out. How the ? could this be a coincidence? how... seriously. I'm not saying this proves magic... but seriously... that's pure symbolism if almost every single show and movie in hollywood got them ? in their ? ...

Let's take a hand gesture that's been around for ages and then call it the "Rock On" symbol, so when people say, hey that's symbol signifies a secret occult, people will be stupid enough to think it's just the president of the U.S. saying "rock on"

What's stupid is believing in urban legends and myths about some secret occult society of evil or devil worshipers.Even if the hand gesture is symbolic.So what? All of this stuff is hearsay and gossip without facts to prove any of these weightless theories of illuminati or ? /devil exists.You are right about how powerful messages can be.Just look at all the deranged conspiracy theorist and religious freaks.There mind is easily controlled.People like the thread starter prove my point.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Easily, since cartoons are things created by humans, and humans have active imaginations.

So it's pretty much the same as religion, as far as that is concerned.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    What's stupid is believing in urban legends and myths about some secret occult society of evil or devil worshipers.Even if the hand gesture is symbolic.So what? All of this stuff is hearsay and gossip without facts to prove any of these weightless theories of illuminati or ? /devil exists.You are right about how powerful messages can be.Just look at all the deranged conspiracy theorist and religious freaks.There mind is easily controlled.People like the thread starter prove my point.

Why would every show and movie use symbols if they mean nothing? gtfoh We're not the ones that are brainwashed. Not speaking for religious, but but on behalf of so-called conspiracy theorists. The truth of the matter is those symbols are there and are used... for what reason is up for debate.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Why would every show and movie use symbols if they mean nothing? gtfoh We're not the ones that are brainwashed. Not speaking for religious, but but on behalf of so-called conspiracy theorists. The truth of the matter is those symbols are there and are used... for what reason is up for debate.

They're used because they are common symbols. When you see these "evil" symbols used in movies it usually is used to signify evil, corporate greed, or something like that. Not because the Illuminati is real, but because it is a conspiracy, and when people think of evil business doers or anarchy they associate it with a NWO or the Illuminati. And in some cases it's a ploy to get sells. There are hundreds of other symbols or things placed in movies to symbolize something but nobody ever mentions them simply because Illuminati conspirators don't look at those so people like yourself don't notice these things.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's absolutely amazing how blind people truly are. Chike and disciplined insight being the exception, people in this thread have completely been given over to the lies that they are trying to say doesn't exist. Yeah yall are right, the subconcious doesn't exist and sublimanl messages aren't real. lol

It's like you tell them that the sky is blue, but they say no it ain't, it's magenta. Or you tell them that the grass is green and they say no it aint, it's turquiose. It's mind-boggling how no matter what evidence you provide people they will still refuse to believe.

They got you guys. They have duped you into oblivion. Your just going to fall for the lie when it is uncovered. Your only hope is Jesus Christ. It's your only way of escape. Because right now, you are right in the palm of their hands.

They have used subliminal messages since you've been on this earth and guess what? It's paying off now. You can't even recognize the signs when they're blatantly in front of your face. All these years of conditioning your subconscious has done exactly what they've wanted.

? have mercy on your souls and mercy on the souls of the next generation. They have gone mad Lord. The gloves are off and they are now un-ashamedly promoting their propaganda to the most innocent people on earth, children. Lord have mercy I don't remember this happening when I was growing up. They didn't have this ? in snorkels, smurfs, care bears, etc. Now it's all over children cartoons. They don't even care anymore. This tells us that the time is short. ? help us. ? truly help us.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited December 2010
    Options
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?69772-So-when-did-Illuminati-symbols-turn-bad

Chike, Disciplined, DoU. Go to the thread and answer the questions for shut the ? up. Most of the time when you see the symbols they are just that common symbols. If you believe others show why. In this case of spongebob it is showing Luciferian praise, for what idk I haven't watched the full episode. The other one is simply symbolic of a rich corporate business man who is evil and greedy, why do they use those symbols? Because for a while now the Illuminati conspiracy has been around and outside of Jews(which they can't really throw the star of david into the mix on tv to represent total control and evil) they use the next closest thing, which is Illuminati. Quit the ? with "? dude your blind blah blah blah" people aren't blind, you're ? ? , paranoid, and easily manipulated.