Out of the few females on here, who could U have serious relationship with and why?

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    coming from a ? who rode cross country on a bike wit no seat on it.. FOH

i KNOW you see my thank you :O
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    serious relationship???

i dont got enuff on them to make such a commitment

but i will say marley & meryl seem like trill chix

i can watch the game wit meryl and catch poetry night with marley
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    KAY easily, whoever bags her in real life won.
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »

Never heard of it.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    i dont know any of them on a personal level to make that call. Also most of the females that do post here don't show their faces and that's a red flag for me.

This here....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »

*salutes*

this guy here obviously is a sophisticated purveyor of women and has refined taste and morals
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    laughable thread

Very laughable
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This thread shouldnt exist. Why have a serious relationship with a chick on a forum. People can play like something online and be totally different in real life. I've seen it firsthand in many aspects. So I dont think it's possible to even make that assessment
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Never heard of it.

You lauce..
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    This thread shouldnt exist. Why have a serious relationship with a chick on a forum. People can play like something online and be totally different in real life. I've seen it firsthand in many aspects. So I dont think it's possible to even make that assessment

you took this question too seriously. :(

okay to answer the threads question....

I would choose blank :)
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ROFL @ ? taking this thread way too serious out of fear of being called a simp

the main ones with their nose turned up, be the same ones shopping for a wife on facebook and can't figure out why all they main chicks always turn out to be retired (or still in the game) slores
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    off qualification alone: Kay is my #1 candidate............whoever locks that down will be winning for a long time (unless she changes down the road)

probably the only female I see posting and the 1st thing i think is wifey status

but OB is the one for me bruh

if I was a real simpin I would've already been paypaling money and refinancing my mortgage to try to lock that down

I loves her and all her 1000 faces :(

honorable mention to ms.jones and marley tho

I also wanna ? haute, but I couldn't get into a relationship with her cause I'm afraid she hurt my feelings

............lol
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you took this question too seriously. :(

okay to answer the threads question....

I would choose blank :)

No I aint take it too seriously. I think ? take the internet too seriously buying into a broad's hype of what she posts when she probably dont live like that. I mean, I dont even look at ? on here as simping or none of that other ? . I just think ? buy into hype too much. But then again, this is just a thread. But still lol
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    whichever one will lick the ?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ROFL @ ? taking this thread way too serious out of fear of being called a simp

the main ones with their nose turned up, be the same ones shopping for a wife on facebook and can't figure out why all they main chicks always turn out to be retired (or still in the game) slores

This isnt exactly true bruh.... Some ? just dont buy into half the ? hoes say online enough to actually think that hard and say.... I could commit to _______ and be serious. lol.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    whichever one will lick the ?

lmao..............
  • tion-Y-mak
    tion-Y-mak Members Posts: 45
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No I aint take it too seriously. I think ? take the internet too seriously buying into a broad's hype of what she posts when she probably dont live like that. I mean, I dont even look at ? on here as simping or none of that other ? . I just think ? buy into hype too much. But then again, this is just a thread. But still lol

`? `did some chick on this site hurt UR feelings boo boo `rejection shouldn't make you so bitter `? thats cool how you played off being in your chest with the "LOL" `?
  • blank..
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lol @ the ? who said he wanna ? Haute.

She look like a cave ? with those sloppy burnt aeroleas.

Plus you can play a game of pool on her forehead big face ? .

I'll kick her in her ? if I ever see her.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thats why you got my vote sonson^
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This isnt exactly true bruh.... Some ? just dont buy into half the ? hoes say online enough to actually think that hard and say.... I could commit to _______ and be serious. lol.

this post is another sign that you are taking this thread way too serious.....
  • blank..
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thats why you got my vote sonson^

Ay glad you agree redux..

But then again you a smart ? so its easy to see why you understand where I am coming from.

If a ? is ugly, then she ugly.. bottom line.

Someone post her ? pics and lets see which mother ? gonna say "I wanna ? Haute" after that.
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tion-Y-mak wrote: »
    `? `did some chick on this site hurt UR feelings boo boo `rejection shouldn't make you so bitter `? thats cool how you played off being in your chest with the "LOL" `?

No, but why would a grown ass man with a long term girlfriend care about ? like this.... But I guess thats the difference. I aint single really so maybe my idea of ? is different.... FOH with some ? like that though. LOL at ? getting mad that I said the same ? some of these other ? did earlier in the thread. FOH
  • tion-Y-mak
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blank.. wrote: »
    Lol @ the ? who said he wanna ? Haute.

She look like a cave ? with those sloppy burnt aeroleas.

Plus you can play a game of pool on her forehead big face ? .

I'll kick her in her ? if I ever see her.

`? `? `? `? `? `i can't breathe `let me catch my breath `too hilarious `? `? `? `? `?
  • TrueGodHS
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    this post is another sign that you are taking this thread way too serious.....

I cant see how it is, but I'll just leave the thread alone then I guess... Still dont change the fact that the ? is a pointless thread.... even if it is hypothetical... I'm out lol
  • tion-Y-mak
    edited December 2010
    Options
    No, but why would a grown ass man with a long term girlfriend care about ? like this.... But I guess thats the difference. I aint single really so maybe my idea of ? is different.... FOH with some ? like that though. LOL at ? getting mad that I said the same ? some of these other ? did earlier in the thread. FOH

`? `you have a girlfrined ` ? congratz `do you paint her nailz `grease her scalp `run errands for her `take her anywhere she wanna go, & protect her from harm `? your a cool boyfriend `you don't play internet games `?