edited December 2010
    Options
    this is a hip hop community, we dont get subtlety or sarcasm, sorry
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    heyslick?
    Thats EXACTLY who I thought of as soon as I saw his pic and read he was trollin the Wu boards, I'd bet cash money that he and Heyslick are the same person.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    3558503969_00467751e1.jpg

lol @ work hard and I'll give you the big "long wong"

Sept 08, before Marriage..... you fornicating bastard.

Chosen you re a tasteless Mark. Who will take you serious when you make fun of others? plus you re a walking contradiction.. Purify your mind Lame
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This thread is unnecessary. If the dude is gonna come in here and preach his views, we should let him and then give our own input. Personal attacks is just childish.

One another note... wtf at the pics of naked children....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its plausible he found the site(s) that way because alot of entertaining misinformation are on these site
    but
    its still not out of the question that he could be the creation of a poster jus using some dude's pix and name

if dudes can jack a female's pix and name to create a ? poster/gaylias then im sure folks have no shame in jacking a dude's ID

that imgoin2heaven dude is a ? jesus freak and he had his 5 minutes of fame back in 07,,,im pretty sure a potentially racist and pedophillic jesus freak alias can cause a hailstorm

im not tryna spoil whoever this is,,,im jus calling it now for whenever or if ever someone finds this poster to be an alias

My 5 minutes of fame sure did last a long time because your still thinking about me. Did I get your panties wet boy?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My 5 minutes of fame sure did last a long time because your still thinking about me. Did I get your panties wet boy?

Whoa, DoU... would the lord approve of you speaking like that? :O
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Whoa, DoU... would the lord approve of you speaking like that? :O

No but unfortunately Christians don't take responsibility for their actions/words, they blame "sin" then "satan" and they were in a "state of weakened flesh", possibly "going through something" because of an old habit (old addiction w/e it may be)

I find that sad, when any one religious can blame it on the "devil". I wonder how he feels, or it feels. Wonder if ? is constantly tweeting to him, "SMH, they're at it again friend".
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i knew this would be funny as hell as soon as i read the thread title and ktulu did not dissappoint. lol

this ? is jokes.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? was a hoax b

Ani312to318jfk.gif

JFK still breathing and droppin mixtapes

seein as how he was in his 40's already 40-SOME YEARS AGO I highly doubt he'd be coming back to take over anything, even if he did survive.

*btw way i know this was sarcasm*
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is all very disturbing.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone." John 8:7
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone." John 8:7

*back hands Jesus*

*throws first stone*

I'm going to hell lol it's a joke and ? has a sense of humor because the Holy Spirit is laughing right now inside me lol
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b*braze wrote: »
    seein as how he was in his 40's already 40-SOME YEARS AGO I highly doubt he'd be coming back to take over anything, even if he did survive.

JFK is now about 93. Age no problem. ? will give the "beast" the vitality he needs to fulfill his role.

3 I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed

And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform
    in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast

who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. Rev 13

8"The beast that you saw was, and is not,
    and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see

the beast, that he was and is not and will come.
    Rev 17
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So ? is going to prolong the Antichrists life just to make sure the evil plan takes place.

Your religion is ? , you don't want to rid the world of evil only to help it survive for Millions of years. If you have a rat in the town that's poisoning the citizens you don't wait until the entire town is infected before you rid the town of the problem.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    John Prewett, I ain't ok with this. Stop brushing off what you do with little children like some kind of joke. It's not funny.
  • John Prewett
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So ? is going to prolong the Antichrists life just to make sure the evil plan takes place.

Your religion is ? , you don't want to rid the world of evil only to help it survive for Millions of years.

If you have a rat in the town that's poisoning the citizens

you don't wait until the entire town is infected before you rid the town of the problem.

You are maybe 30 or so years old ?

Your Creator is well over a zillion years old.

Are you sure you are smarter and morally superior to your Creator ?
  • John Prewett
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    John Prewett, I ain't ok with this. Stop brushing off what you do with little children like some kind of joke. It's not funny.

What do I do with little children ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ah well, as long as you're faithful, truthful and trustworthy, you're doing pretty ? good compared to 80% of the population.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What do I do with little children ?

You have sexual contact with them and take nude photographs of them.

Are you entertained by seeing me say it? You sick ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    There are some serious sick ass people posting in this thread, wtf is wrong with you people.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You are maybe 30 or so years old ?

Your Creator is well over a zillion years old.

Are you sure you are smarter and morally superior to your Creator ?

determined by what system of mathematics and creation?

I can do anything "? " can given the time. And yes I'm morally superior than the biblical Houdini
  • John Prewett
    edited December 2010
    Options
    From page 4

KTULU IS BACK: there are butt nekkid Thai kids on page 200 of his flickr

not gonna link to it myself

JP: http://www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/page200/

shootemwon: .... I ain't ok with this. Stop brushing off what you do with little children like some kind of joke. It's not funny.

JP: What do I do with little children ?
    You have sexual contact with them .............

You know that for a fact ? Please tell everyone how you know that.
    ............and take nude photographs of them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/slinging-seeds/page200/

All are invited to view my FLICKR site and evaluate it for yourself.
    Are you entertained by seeing me say it? You sick ? .

I'm glad someone finally outright accused me of what others have merely insinuated.

Now all are eager to see the evidence you have which caused you to make the accusation.
  • shootemwon
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You posted a link to the nude pic yourself, and all you can do is ask me to evaluate your illegal nude photo of a little boy.

Why don't you explain your actions or apologize, take the pic down, and get help.
  • John Prewett
    edited December 2010
    Options

........I can do anything "? " can given the time.

You won't have the time.
    And yes I'm morally superior than the biblical Houdini

I doubt it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You posted a link to the nude pic yourself, and all you can do is ask me to evaluate your illegal nude photo of a little boy.

Why don't you explain your actions or apologize, take the pic down, and get help.

What are you doing to make this world a better place? I mean none of us are correct on everything we believe, you are not impervious, but aside from all that, how are YOU making the world a better place? By behaving like this on a forum? What good does that add?