Fellas, how would you handle this situation with your chick and facebook

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in Growing Pains
ok, lets say your chick was at your place and was using facebook and when she left she forgot to log off, so the next time you hop on the computer she see she is still logged on. You click her messages and see a pm title that catches your eye and is from a guy that you have never heard her mention before. You look at the messages, and the guy is talking about how he is thinking about her and still thinks about when they messed around a couple years prior before the 2 of you got together. Her response is she is flirtatious as well, telling him that he made an impact on her, she misses him, has been thinking about him lately, and hopes to talk to him soon on phone. The guy lives in a different state than the 2 of you. You bring it up to her and she tells you who the guy is, but tells you there are no feelings and that the 2 of you had been fighting at the time the messages were sent and that she was ? off and drinking at the time. I would add some more but i know how the IC is about reading anything over 10 lines.

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -1 star thread
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this is a typical scenario. She obviously lies to you in your face...u need to tell her what u read and cut her loose...for lying.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    u dont know how many times ive heard some ? like this...girl says shes mad at her dude..so she flirts with other cats...writes letters..etc. must not be too mad to write that bubbily ? .

*gets off my soapbox*
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • ricanprince
    edited December 2010
    Options
    do you trust her in the first place? if not, you got bigger issues.

im not going through this situation, but a close friend is
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ok, lets say your chick was at your place and was using facebook and when she left she forgot to log off, so the next time you hop on the computer she see she is still logged on. You click her messages and see a pm title that catches your eye and is from a guy that you have never heard her mention before. You look at the messages, and the guy is talking about how he is thinking about her and still thinks about when they messed around a couple years prior before the 2 of you got together. Her response is she is flirtatious as well, telling him that he made an impact on her, she misses him, has been thinking about him lately, and hopes to talk to him soon on phone. The guy lives in a different state than the 2 of you. You bring it up to her and she tells you who the guy is, but tells you there are no feelings and that the 2 of you had been fighting at the time the messages were sent and that she was ? off and drinking at the time. I would add some more but i know how the IC is about reading anything over 10 lines.

A lot of IC ? will be like drop that ? and keep it pushing. But I would say if there isn't anything in those messages with her saying let's meet up to ? or some ol crazy ? like that, then take it for what it is, but keep one eye open for her. If she said she did it when she was mad at you and ? , that's a red flag right there. Because if she can get into some Facebook exchange with some ? she use to ? back in the day. Who's to say what would've happened if he was living in town, and she was mad and ? that night?? 2 Why would she even be keeping in contact with some ? she only knew from ? ?? Especially if she's in a relationship. Just know that if you choose to stay with her, this ? is someone you need to be on the lookout for, regardless of what ? she's talking. Because from those messages he sounds like a ? trying to creep on the come up, he see y'all having problems, he's gonna lay in the cut to play clean up man.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »
    A lot of IC ? will be like drop that ? and keep it pushing. But I would say if there isn't anything in those messages with her saying let's meet up to ? or some ol crazy ? like that, then take it for what it is, but keep one eye open for her. If she said she did it when she was mad at you and ? , that's a red flag right there. Because if she can get into some Facebook exchange with some ? she use to ? back in the day. Who's to say what would've happened if he was living in town, and she was mad and ? that night?? 2 Why would she even be keeping in contact with some ? she only knew from ? ?? Especially if she's in a relationship. Just know that if you choose to stay with her, this ? is someone you need to be on the lookout for, regardless of what ? she's talking. Because from those messages he sounds like a ? trying to creep on the come up, he see y'all having problems, he's gonna lay in the cut to play clean up man.

Her response is she is flirtatious as well, telling him that he made an impact on her, she misses him, has been thinking about him lately, and hopes to talk to him soon on phone.

This is just the beginning
  • ricanprince
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kevmic wrote: »

I feel you on this and thats exactly what "my friend" told his chick
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options

I'd tell her "If you handle our arguments or disagreements by going to flirt with other ? then here's a perfect reason to go flirt...we're done now get out of my face/house you disrespectful, immature, untrustworthy cranker (dc slang)"...then i'd light a blunt and go on about my day
  • inlovewithe
    inlovewithe Members Posts: 145
    edited December 2010
    Options
    personally, i dont trust people who let anger/alcohol/drugs justify their actions.

This.....................
  • inlovewithe
    inlovewithe Members Posts: 145
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I'd tell her "If you handle our arguments or disagreements by going to flirt with other ? then here's a perfect reason to go flirt...we're done now get out of my face/house you disrespectful, immature, untrustworthy cranker (dc slang)"...then i'd light a blunt and go on about my day

so what exactly does "cranker" mean
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options

smh at your clever attempt to rationalize your snooping....

and smh at you buying that story of hers after you found out....

she in effect hit you with the "you goin believe me...or your lying eyes?" line
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    give her one last ? then kick her ass out .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so what exactly does "cranker" mean

a chick whose legs spread easy...they crank open...
    *edit...T/S is stupid for snooping through her ? though
  • chi-town91
    chi-town91 Members Posts: 103
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ive been told when im ? /high i say wateva on my mind without any regard 2 anyones feelings. so u betta keep that eagle eye on her. but who gets ? then hops on fb
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What if they were about to make plans to meet up and ? ?

Don't trust anyone who stills communicate with any of their exs.

If your partner has facebook, ya'll should add each other because people are sneaky.

T/S, for your friend, tell him to DTB (dump the ? ).
  • DONP$4
    DONP$4 Members Posts: 51
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tell that ? to ride out, everything she said in that post sound like lets ? next. You been thinking about dude. If it was me I would ask her so when you get mad at me you send post to other dudes, ok since I would be mad at that time I would call up one of my old chics, and tell her right in front of her how my girl made me feel. I mean right in her face. And remeber you would of never knew this if she would of never left her page open. NOW DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD OF EVER TOLD YOU THE TRUTH. LMAO. Tell that ? to ride the ? out.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Do you want to marry this chick? If your answer is yes, you're a sucker. If you don't want to marry her then cut her loose already. This shouldn't even be a issue. If she's not a keeper she's a fling and should be treated as such.
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cut her loose. I've been through that situation. And afterwards he kept popping up more than I care to mention. You think its cool because he is in another state. But the beauty of the internet is that people can build their fantasy lives. romances or whatever.My ex. began to believe that ? . It took a while to extricate myself from that situation. My advice is to cut her loose. If she never comes back she wasn't yours in the first place. If she does, flip the script to some strict ? . Make like you the one thats living by the code and not her. And be nosy as a mufucka! Eventually you 2 will work it out, or you will see that the relationship isn't worth it.
  • letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited December 2010
    Options
    u dont know how many times ive heard some ? like this...girl says shes mad at her dude..so she flirts with other cats...writes letters..etc. must not be too mad to write that bubbily ? .

*gets off my soapbox*

lmao
    if it were me? i'd be ? . then i'd have a problem with trust
  • letstrythisagain
    letstrythisagain Members Posts: 427
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cut her loose. I've been through that situation. And afterwards he kept popping up more than I care to mention. You think its cool because he is in another state. But the beauty of the internet is that people can build their fantasy lives. romances or whatever.My ex. began to believe that ? . It took a while to extricate myself from that situation. My advice is to cut her loose. If she never comes back she wasn't yours in the first place. If she does, flip the script to some strict ? . Make like you the one thats living by the code and not her. And be nosy as a mufucka! Eventually you 2 will work it out, or you will see that the relationship isn't worth it.

LMAO!!

do yall really believe that ? about "if you love someone set them free if they come back they're meant to be yours if they dont come back they wasnt yours in the first place"??
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    a chick whose legs spread easy...they crank open...
    *edit...T/S is stupid for snooping through her ? though

I saw on CNN that a man is being prosecuted for snooping through his wife's emails in Michigan. And I personally can't really deal with anyone who's on facebook because I think it's the devil and people get caught up way too easily.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

smh at the old dude swinging a bigger iron than you...... i mean your friend.

**n/h**
  • monolithicpaw
    monolithicpaw Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMAO!!

do yall really believe that ? about "if you love someone set them free if they come back they're meant to be yours if they dont come back they wasnt yours in the first place"??

Abso- ? - lutely. I've had many a many a friend, male and female come and go in my life. I pride myself on the tight circle of friends I have today.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would cut the ? loose,but I would not have read the messages in the first place because I expect the worse from women and I am usually right.? ,I expect the worse from people in general.It's better to be wrong and not let your guard down then to be trusting and get betrayed.Anyway if you oh sorry your friend still want to be with her.I suggest telling her to sit there and message him that ? did not mean what she said and that she has moved on from him and then have her delete him as a friend there on the spot.