Seatbelts...Ya'll wear them shyts?

Options

Comments

• kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Any ? who don't wear a seat belt because they think they too cool to wear one, or it may clash with their outfit is flat out a dumb ? !! Why?? because what the ? does looking fly when no one is even paying attention to you have to do with your saftey. ? fly threw a window, ? up his whole ? , but at least his 20 dollar t-shirt wasn't wrinkled from the seat belt!!....SMH...? !
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah I wear it....don't need to give them a reason to pull me over...especially if I'm riding ? .
  • AliPhx11
    AliPhx11 Members Posts: 25
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn - I hardly ever wear mine unless my daughter says something smh But reason I don't I was in an accident with a 18 wheeler FedEx truck back in 04. Got knocked out, truck caught on fire etc. no seatbelt. It as all bad but Doc said if I had seatbelt on I wouldn'nt have made it or been paralyzed cuz belt would have kept me in the seat and thats side I got hit on. I got knocked to the passenger side and entire driver side of the truck was smashed in something awful. But now i'm thinking be thankful and next time could be worse
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeaaaa i have to becos im only gettin my drivers licence now but it feel better without
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nah B real ? fly through the roof and window.. rather be a dead real ? than an alive ? ?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    its 2010 and ppl still think their to cool to wear seatbelts........smh
    thats so 90's and early 2000's. seatbelts save lives you idiot.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    flying and smashing right through the windshield at 70 mph is not whats hot just wear cause cops can be real ? on this.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When I had my truck I use to forget to put it on... but now "I'm always trapped when I hit the road"

But I don't understand how its a law though
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Always........
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    AliPhx11 wrote: »
    Damn - I hardly ever wear mine unless my daughter says something smh But reason I don't I was in an accident with a 18 wheeler FedEx truck back in 04. Got knocked out, truck caught on fire etc. no seatbelt. It as all bad but Doc said if I had seatbelt on I wouldn'nt have made it or been paralyzed cuz belt would have kept me in the seat and thats side I got hit on. I got knocked to the passenger side and entire driver side of the truck was smashed in something awful. But now i'm thinking be thankful and next time could be worse

Wow.............
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i wear it.. why give a pig an excuse to ? with u??
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Hell yeah I wear it....don't need to give them a reason to pull me over...especially if I'm riding ? .

• Shizlansky
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Since I moved to L.A. I notice ? be wearing there seat belts in the back...
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pimpn, tha police will pull yo black ass ova at 2 AM if they don't see that seatbelt on n Atlanta ? . It's like they got Night vision on or sum ? . They be hawkin down here. Click it or ticket. ALL THE TIME

As a matter of fact from my own experience it's Click it or ticket, then dui test, then search of your car, and then puttin yo seats back in place n your car afta they ? it up.

They don't play that ? . Put yo dam seat belt on if you driving inside of 285.

damn thats crazy, we caught a break then.......we was riding ? and smoking that loud and all cops did to us was head nod.........craziest ? though is when we left we were traveling thru Knoxville Tennessee, and my guy was driving and arguing on the phone with his chick, so he speeding and passes a cop car that was pacing the expressway speed.........needless to say he pulled us over, the car was reaking, ? we'd been blowing loud the whole way there, while there & going back home, ? - the cop walked up to my side, my eyes was fire red, and all he did was say "You passed me I was doing the speed limit, you do know that?", my guy said "Oh I didn't realize it", and the cop said "Ohh go on, my speedometer must be broke", and we departed ways, whole trip was weird
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you ? gonna die
  • goat334
    edited December 2010
    Options

Got Damn!!!....LMAO!!!.....LAPD got ? shook......I hope them ? ain't driving with their hands at 10 o'clock 2 o'clock on the steering wheel...Like driver's ED.
  • goat334
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    damn thats crazy, we caught a break then.......we was riding ? and smoking that loud and all cops did to us was head nod.........craziest ? though is when we left we were traveling thru Knoxville Tennessee, and my guy was driving and arguing on the phone with his chick, so he speeding and passes a cop car that was pacing the expressway speed.........needless to say he pulled us over, the car was reaking, ? we'd been blowing loud the whole way there, while there & going back home, ? - the cop walked up to my side, my eyes was fire red, and all he did was say "You passed me I was doing the speed limit, you do know that?", my guy said "Oh I didn't realize it", and the cop said "Ohh go on, my speedometer must be broke", and we departed ways, whole trip was weird

I don't think I have that kind of luck.....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

I would too! LA has the WOAT drivers. there was 78 accidents cause of the rain last week in LA...
  • Shizlansky
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would too! LA has the WOAT drivers. there was 78 accidents cause of the rain last week in LA...

Yea it rained almost a week straight.. LA folks ain't use to driving in the elements..

But for the record LA drivers are absolute worst
  • bigryde
    bigryde Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn! Ya'll state is different than Illinois! Illinois will give you $75 ticket for not wearing them. Checkpoints everywhere just to get a ? not wearing seatbelt. I love for my $75 dollars to stay in my pocket so I can pay for sex later in the week
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    been in a bad car accident..wasnt wearing a seltbelt...everyone got hurt except me...dont wana take another chance...

plus saw a video in highschool of when u dont wear a seat belt..i dont want my brains scattered across the highway

i know fiat money prolly got some pics of that gore ?
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah most of the time
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im too cool for that kiddie ? . im an excellent driver. im so cold that i even know what the next muthafuckas gone do. but with that said. i need ? . and i dont want no damn 75 dollar ticket so a ? click it like a muthafucka.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah most of the time I put it on. I've known a bunch of people who have had their lives cuts short due to car accidents so I try to stay with that seatbelt on.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    why not? I got them in the car?

wtf is so cool about NOT wearing ya seat belt?

that's is just ? dumb IMO