Bone Thugs Vs Three 6 Mafia/Twista story

Options
da_murderman281
da_murderman281 Members Posts: 803 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Face Off Forum
In 1994 Cleveland's finest Bone Thugs N Harmony debuted with "Creepin On Ah Come Up" EP with hits "Thuggis Ruggish Bone" and "Foe Tha Love $ feat Eazy E". Vibe magagine did an interview with Bone and in the article they was talking bad about Memphis callingit "country" and "bunk". Several memphis rappers took offense to the article especially then underground rap group Three 6 Mafia who responed with "Live By Yo REP (Bone Dis)". Not only did Three 6 diss bone on what they said in vibe but they also accused them of stealing their flow (fast rapping style).

A couple more rappers outta memphis also took shots at Bone

Skinny ? -Lets Start A Riot

Tommy Wright III- Thuggish Ruggish Bustas

Bone retaliated with "Look Into My Eyes" going at all the rappers woh dissed them and calling out rappers who wannabe "Bone clones" Unfortantly at the same time Bone was dissing rappers out of Chicago(Twista,Do Or Die,Crucial Conflict) as well as memphis rappers in that song. Bone didn't stop there......... with the release of "Art Of War" Bone diss Twista,Do Or Die, Crucial Conflict,Three 6 Mafia on several songs with "U Ain't Bone", "Ready 4 War", "All Original"

Not backing down so easy Twista(along with Speedknot Mobstaz) retaliated "Crook County"

Do Or Die and Crucial Conflict responded as well

By the end of the 90's all parties involved beginning to start squashing beefs with each other. Three 6 and Bone run into each other at a airport and they came to understanding and eneded their beef. Beef 3 documentary documented the Bone vs Twista beef about which city came up with fast rap first(sorry youtube does not have the clip i been looking all over it but it fully explains how the beef started and how it ended).......their beef has also been squashed.

Comments

• uncle_ignant
    uncle_ignant Members Posts: 240
    edited January 2011
    Options
    good read tommy dissed the ? outta bone.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    instrumelody, and heated especially ball your team, and a 45 indeed will
    beam now between the scenes destroy your dreams, you willing to die we'll see
    how many faces when I cause the scene. We mean mug, Mo' Thugs tyrin to be
    perfect--disciples, when its survival told by the double edged sword triple,
    six rivals spittin' fire this the real truth ? , breaking down for lies my
    messiah steady get ready for Armageddon shoot 6-5. it's wild, bless the child,
    the one that became a man
    put in positions out and we perve
    all that I had to do was stare.
    Test me now, contend never no surrender no pretend
    pick up my pen and my ?
    all in my trust a friend, friend. Hey! open and lets see if ya' real,
    we all suited dig bout 4 in the mornin', maybe we ain't marchin' we
    shootin', and then they recruitin' theirs they forgot..everyday in the ghetto,
    we start em' off ending with hit em' up out with a pen and pad hit me led now kick
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    instrumelody, and heated especially ball your team, and a 45 indeed will
    pick up my pen and my ?
    we start em' off ending with hit em' up out with a pen and pad hit me led now kick

i to this day only know, "mean mugs, mo thugs" and "triple six rivals" when i hear his verse
  • mek
    mek Members Posts: 95
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i to this day only know, "mean mugs, mo thugs" and "triple six rivals" when i hear his verse

lol at least your honest

i knew guys who knew bonethug songs back to front but i never bothered
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "I hope ya'll fucced that ? hoe Eazy fucced so ya'll can die too"- Tommy Wright III smh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "i hope ya'll fucced that ? hoe eazy fucced so ya'll can die too"- tommy wright iii smh

got damn!!!
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That let's start a Riot use to really start riots.
  • PlatinumStylez
    PlatinumStylez Members Posts: 383
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn I ain't know all these ? was beefing wit bone, that ? twista went in. That ? Tommy wright did too, ain't even heard of that foo.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    "I hope ya'll fucced that ? hoe Eazy fucced so ya'll can die too"- Tommy Wright III smh

Got Damn!!!! Tommy with No Holds Barred!!!! Wow!!!
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    twista bodied them
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn I ain't know all these ? was beefing wit bone, that ? twista went in. That ? Tommy wright did too, ain't even heard of that foo.

Tommy Wright 3rd is a M-Town legend, that ? murdered Bone thugs in 95' along Lord Infamous & Twista
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [QUOTE=dalyricalbandit;1831834]instrumelody, and heated especially ball your team, and a 45 indeed will
    pick up my pen and my ?
    [/QUOTE]

i swear them bone ? had some ? slang wtf was bizzy even saying

lol but bone didnt take 36's style listen to we be fienden,bless da 40'z and hell sent from faces of death they was on that dark fast rap ? before they even met eazy
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bone gave a style to fast rapping. before Bone came out, twista was rapping fast just to rap fast. then bone came out, then all them chi-town ? started rapping fast with a flow and a style.

with that said, I could never hate on Twista, do or die, Crucial conflict (even tho they were the poor mans bone thugs lol) or triple 6 mafia. good music is good music. And yeah i am from da land so of course imma be partial.

p.s. that tommy ? was wack and yall know it. i gave it a 1 minute listen lol
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    krayzie bone's verse on 'all original' bodied all those ? throwin shots.

just sayin...

'and can we switch the subject, to ? with the clones that suck the thug ? . runnin around foul, tellin people we stole ya style...mafucka we aint never been to yo town !'
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Bizzy bodied that "pardon to Martin we aint marching we shooting"

He was the best rapper alive for a while at a time when Pac and Big was still alive
  • OsaNapp
    OsaNapp Confirm Email Posts: 123
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Good thread,it should do numbers.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I remember Twista and Bone Thugs beefing...funny ? is they talk more about it now that the beef has been dead more than they did when it was actually going on
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    krayzie bone's verse on 'all original' bodied all those ? throwin shots.

just sayin...

'and can we switch the subject, to ? with the clones that suck the thug ? . runnin around foul, tellin people we stole ya style...mafucka we aint never been to yo town !'

"its all original, when its coming from these CLEVELAND criminals, so here we go, should we ? 'em when we buck em all down, or should we ? em when we put the instrumental on. why they wanna sound like krayzie layzie bizzy wi$h and flesh yall so full of anguish. got a style so cold everybody and they momma wanna jack it but they cant get the hang of it YEAH!"
  • bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Options
    All of them are amongst my favorites in rap history. Couldn't pick a side.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ill say it again... twista bodied 'em. ? said they spit "mumbling r&b".. lol
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Three six mafia sounding nothing like bone imo. It seems memphis rappers hated bone, a lot of artist dissed them.
  • Christopher1981
    Christopher1981 Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Couldn't it be safe to say the evolution of rap evolved spread out like that on its own.. That no one took anyone's style and that's what rap became? All those artis are great in there lyrics.. But the best is that homie Twista!