LE Tournament #1 ROUND ONE - The_Hamburger versus thedesolateone

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited January 2011 in Lyrical Executions
The_Hamburger versus thedesolateone
  • Check in by Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • It's cool to drop your verses before the check in due date.
  • Verses are due by Sunday, January 23, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Voting will end on Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Verses: Mandatory 16 lines. Only one round. Voting can begin anytime after both verses are posted.
  • 3 votes to 0 is a knockout.
  • 5 votes first wins or the most votes by the end date.
  • 50 posts to vote unless you are participating in the tourney.
  • All votes MUST be explained well and no crew or hate votes.
  • Don't vote sway. No comments by either battler in the thread besides "uppin for votes" and/or the current score and no comments about votes or your opponents verse. Take criticism like a man. Everyone has their own opinion. Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions, not this battle thread.

Comments

• The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    Options
    mic check 1,2 1,2
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sup ? ... pop off. you gonna post your verse or what ? ?
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the commander in chief and ive been briefed/so i invade hamburg with formations of soilders / marching like millapedes /there will be no usurper your checkmated by the king that plans further/ironicly on hamburger hill i bury this hamburger/scary mcs are the worst /? talk / lurk over my verse waiting to reverse ? /not even you believe in the worth of your words snitch/thats why i must son you like a junior whopper or yung burg ? /as an example to others not to mouth off they find your skull by your lockjaw/ when i pop off /it knock time on the clock off of these bars of C4/ that will take your writers blockoff /walk off exposin you as a knockoff so i can pop champayne and party like a rockstar/buried in the foundations of the verses im building are all of the mcs im killing/ my only regret them giving me 16 lines to ? him/ who gonna put their cheese on him once they see how i grill him/its a planned murder / send five through the drive-thru like ryu /? waiting on the hamburger /fronting like you about beef but really a tenderloin/ so its been said once your dead : a lot of ? men will mourn /look around and see all your men are gone /the stench of death heavy on the slight breeze /whether in the right or in the wrong the dead scattered over the field like leaves/orders from the president of methaphors relayed to the pentagon/beef is from a cow that chows grass/lets you know the hamburger is made from cow ass/ could of been a mushroom still i am a mushroom cloud blast/no ones worried about your green house gas
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sup ? ... pop off. you gonna post your verse or what ? ?

your turn lame
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fronting like you about beef but really a tenderloin so once your dead its been said a lot of ? men will mourn lmaooooooooo and hes a murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    was that the official verse?
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh... im heading to the stu right now, ima find a beat, you dead dumb ? , watch me pop off
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh... im heading to the stu right now, ima find a beat, you dead dumb ? , watch me pop off

as the clock ticks.....
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Waits for rebuttal..
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ayo im cooking up that ? , ? is heat rocks, desolate doesnt stand a chance!!! but there is confusion over the 16 line limit, how much did this ? write? he extended each bar so i cant tell if he went over 16, blood that aint fair...
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ayo im cooking up that ? , ? is heat rocks, desolate doesnt stand a chance!!! but there is confusion over the 16 line limit, how much did this ? write? he extended each bar so i cant tell if he went over 16, blood that aint fair...
    thats sixteen lines count them its the rules
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    my ? hurt

i was under the impression you had a ? .
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u didnt clearly mark off the lines, i aint gonna try and figure out what counts as a line, u gotta do that or im snitching on u
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    boy post your verse so we can move on!! dayum!!
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    We waitin... LOL..

Well I know I am..
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont rush me, there is a time limit for a reason, i can take all the time i want. this is why my verse is ? and all yours suck.... yall just write whatever, i do this for real ya dig
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yo ? better be epic since it's taking you so damn long to write it. ? a deadline...Why get in a competition like this if it takes you 16 days to write a hot 16?
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ayo son... they put a deadline, i can use all the time i want. if the shot clock say 24 sec, best believe ima shoot that ? in 24 sec, but if it say a whole ? week, ? i aint shoot ? until the clock run out, calm your ass i already got like 2 bars down... ? is DOPE right now,

desolate u shoulda took ya time homie, i got u wrapped up and put in a bag ready for the drive thru homie, ? you.
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    Options
    People are getting impatient lol. But yes, there is a deadline. I started the tournament a couple days early on purpose so that all 16 battlers have more than enough time to check in and drop verses. I'm hoping all 16 battlers post verses in 5-6 days before they're due. I don't want anyone moving on BC folk no-showed. To tell you the truth, when I was in these tournaments back in the day, I posted my verse 5 minutes before it was due, lol.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    yo ? better be epic since it's taking you so damn long to write it. ? a deadline...Why get in a competition like this if it takes you 16 days to write a hot 16?

that's real spit!!

Anticipating the wait only makes it interesting with high expectations.. So bring it rebuttal..
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ayo son... they put a deadline, i can use all the time i want. if the shot clock say 24 sec, best believe ima shoot that ? in 24 sec, but if it say a whole ? week, ? i aint shoot ? until the clock run out, calm your ass i already got like 2 bars down... ? is DOPE right now,

desolate u shoulda took ya time homie, i got u wrapped up and put in a bag ready for the drive thru homie, ? you.

lmao u got 2 bars haha ur a funny guy i should have took my time in my first battle instead of rushin..
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the 2 bars i have are REALLY epic and could probably beat his whole verse just with those 2 bars... but im GOING IN, i wanna gut this ? like a fish. you talk about people who rushed their verses and guess what? they're already out of the tournament.

i badly want to post my 2 bars, but i gotta write the rest of this epicness
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This 16 bout to be more anticipated than Detox...
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL this ? talking like 2 lines is going to ? the entire game. 2. 2? 2?? lmao ok

I know it's a deadline but I aint really feeling the long delays. I came up on freestylin battles where you spit on the spot. If it take that long to spit then rap battles aint for you. The last battle i just won dragged on for months. That's what kept me from signing up to this one right after it.
This discussion has been closed.