DSC01569.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

im a shoe addict... Cant help it!

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dammmmnnnn, how much u think all that ? is worth... my shoe game is peasant like, lookin at your ? lol
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Man i have the slightest idea... I got a lil over 100 pair all together so probly like close 2 20'g
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Man i have the slightest idea... I got a lil over 100 pair all together so probly like close 2 20'g

WHAT. THE. ? ? lol

Man I owe less than that in student loans right now lmao
  • Daniel Dumile
    Daniel Dumile Members Posts: 55
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ all those shoes

You are one insecure little boy
  • DRO
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmao @ all those shoes

you are one insecure little boy

huh? How am i insecure because i have lots of shoes!?!?!?!?!?

Please riddle me that!
  • trethousandgt
    trethousandgt Members Posts: 59
    edited April 2010
    Options
    huh? How am i insecure because i have lots of shoes!?!?!?!?!?

Please riddle me that!

Seriously, I think Daniel Dumile is just a TAD out of touch, JUST A TAD lol. Seriously, your in the "shoe game proper" section for one. Two, there is such thing as a sneaker culture where people have collections of sneakers, I guess fat joe, jay-z, funk master flex, jermain dupri, and the many other celebrities that have sneaker collections felt they needed a large quantity of shoes to compensate for their "insecurity" as well LMAO!
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats a little OTT
  • sammydose
    sammydose Members Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Basically, the consumption of the grid within the project area of ​​2 mm on each side of the shoe, in the entrance area of ​​the pump. It seems that the fit is very good. Has anyone made this area so that the internal dimensions of the grid / shoes are of color?
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Do you have any dress shoes, or would you be wearing jordans or dunks to a funeral?
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    chilly wrote: »
    do you have any dress shoes, or would you be wearing jordans or dunks to a funeral?

who me?..

Naw, i got dress shoes..loafers.. Check out some more of the threads in the fashion forward.. I posted some of those also..

And this collection that i posted in feb is tiny compaired to what i got now
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    who me?..

Naw, i got dress shoes..loafers.. Check out some more of the threads in the fashion forward.. I posted some of those also..

And this collection that i posted in feb is tiny compaired to what i got now

Damn I ain't realize this ? from back in feb 2010 wtf.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dro this dont make no ? damn sense!!! lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    thats a very Southern collection
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tha ? u do 4 a living? gotdamn
  • 6ft5
    6ft5 Confirm Email Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    DSC01568.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

im a shoe addict... Cant help it!

Dro you know I can give you a run for your money right! I salute you though the person that said you are insecure ? you buy sneakers should take a bath with a toaster
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Dro ? look like my ? back in the day when I wore sneakers a lot.
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    dro you know i can give you a run for your money right! I salute you though the person that said you are insecure ? you buy sneakers should take a bath with a toaster

bruh.. This was in 2010 feb....these is baby shoes compared to what i got now
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My ? when we used to go overseas to those Asian countries I used to bring back some sick ass colors and ? .
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options

this is the most recent.. plus like 15-20 pair since then
  • 6ft5
    edited September 2011
    Options

I still stand by my post I got easily 100-150 pairs of Nikes just heat not no fillers or ? that I regret buying
  • DRO
    edited September 2011
    Options
    6ft5 wrote: »
    i still stand by my post i got easily 100-150 pairs of nikes just heat not no fillers or ? that i regret buying

... And thats my problem with "heat"

alotta ? buy "heat" cause its hot or its what in, leaving them with no personal style..

I go through seasons on what i like... Last year i was heavy on blazers... Now im heavy on lebron james.. Im still not a jordan head...

Some of his shoes are fly...but most folks just get em cause they're jordans... And they throw on a white t and think they fresh with it.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Good ? ... Do you have any exclusive Holy Grail (Foams, Jordan 11, Jordan 5, etc) shoes?
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    Good ? ... Do you have any exclusive Holy Grail (Foams, Jordan 11, Jordan 5, etc) shoes?

which ones?
  • 6ft5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ... And thats my problem with "heat"

alotta ? buy "heat" cause its hot or its what in, leaving them with no personal style..

I go through seasons on what i like... Last year i was heavy on blazers... Now im heavy on lebron james.. Im still not a jordan head...

Some of his shoes are fly...but most folks just get em cause they're jordans... And they throw on a white t and think they fresh with it.

I agree with you I don't buy what's hot to everyone else I buy what I like I def have my own style and dislike when someone thinks they are fresh with a pair of J's and a white tee. I ? with all different types of Nikes from blazers to vandals to af1's Jordans foams Lebrons ? my fav sneaker is the dia de lo muerto dunks. I see you though you def got some kicks running wolf as well.