LE Tournament #1 - Predictions/? Talking Thread!

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited March 2011 in Lyrical Executions
You know.

ROUND 2 PREDICTIONS:
Legend24 versus 7thwardslim
I have no idea. I want to say Legend24 but I have a feeling 7thwardslim might get the upset.

thedesolateone versus esco soprano
This is probably the battle I'm looking forward to the most. Just like the battle above, I want to say esco but thedesolate one may have a little something.

tupacfan versus Disciplined InSight
As much as I like tupacfan, my gut is telling me Disciplined InSight BC he kicked ass last round.

sniperk versus Aquaf!nafloe
Same feelings as above somewhat. As much as I like Aquaf!nafloe, my gut is telling me sniperk but I don't be surprised if Aquaf!nafloe comes harder.

These are a lot of good battles!

You can copy my predictions and replace my words with your own if you'd like.

Comments

• The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ima murder esco

Listen, they tried to cook Hamburgers by saying my ? was bitten
    They threw up on the ? I was spittin', Nasty, It Was Written
    Can't ? with the ? , I come with raw material
    So I ? with ya mods, I cummed on raw material
    Went over ya head so my assault was aerial
    Leave desolateone desolated with a proper burial
    I nut on ya honey, and put a hole in ya, now you a cheerio
    You Old Farts couldn't see I stole from a stereo
    They can't understand my game, think I stole a verse from Jay
    Really, I sonned that guy jay and left his hearse for display
    They ain't understand, I took tupacfan and stabbed where the heart is
    IC's finest, shock postin' legend, never know where my next mark is
    Tried to bite Ham, so I bit H.A.M and still came the hardest
    And if I didn't purposely eliminate myself, I woulda went the farthest
    esco is next though, end you like the sopranos
    Shoot you dead until you black out with ya eyes closed

nuclear-explosion.jpg
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You obviously don't know much Desolate......EPIC FAIL.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This hamburger cat cracks me up... LMAO.

I wish he didn't bite that Jigga lyric for his battle.
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    This hamburger cat cracks me up... LMAO.

I wish he didn't bite that Jigga lyric for his battle.

Wow, what a clown......this is beyond epic failure.....lol.
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lmao......it was a nice try though. pic is upside down but you can all read it lol.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lmao......it was a nice try though. pic is upside down but you can all read it lol.

lol yu look ? ridiculous
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Not as ridiculous as ur claims I'm fat ? .....u can't even use myspace right ? .
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? takin proof pics for other ? now? Bwahaha.

Desolate, Esco will probably be rusty as ? in your battle, but even a rusty Esco is still better than just about every other battler I've seen come through here since he left. Between him, Jerzee Balla, and ? I wouldn't be half the writer I am now if it wasn't for these cats destroying each other and then collabin' in keystyles on a weekly basis.

I hope you know what you're doing by ? with dude. Even Jay-Z can tell you what happens when you ? with MCs you think can't bite back.
  • Tha Killa
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Desolate, Esco will probably be rusty as ? in your battle, but even a rusty Esco is still better than just about every other battler I've seen come through here since he left.

I stand corrected. :(

No diss. Hahahaha.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Between him, Jerzee Balla, and ? I wouldn't be half the writer I am now if it wasn't for these cats destroying each other and then collabin' in keystyles on a weekly basis.

I collabed with them ONCE. What about me man? LOL. JK. I was always a battler but I did do one collab with ? and two others. I never saved the drop.
  • Tha Killa
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I collabed with them ONCE. What about me man? LOL. JK. I was always a battler but I did do one collab with ? and two others. I never saved the drop.

By the time I came around in late 2004 you were kinda on your Jay-Z ? like None was. Ya'll didn't battle that often anymore and didn't drop in RTM....like....ever. I pulled a Jazper (RTM's resident historian from '05-'07) and checked some of your old battles in LE before the IC upgrade and realized I could never top that, so I stayed out of LE for the most part. Ask Esco, I maybe battled in LE once 'cause that's how stiff the competition was. I saved a couple of the collabs I did back in the day tho.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I remember Jazper. Cool dude. I think I made a sig for him. ? ! Look what I found trying to find the sig!! This was February, 2004.

2prh1lg.gif

32 contestants too! But 14 no-shows in round one. Made for a lame tournament.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well raw material and c melendez voted for esco so i guess im out.
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hamburgers verse was better than escos
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    alright i guess yall want all punchlines.i get it.next time ill give more that three punchlines but what about imagery and multis?and cruelty?
    nah i got voted out for using punchlines ....maybe my vote should be taken back im only going off on the part where your research rindered u the wrong person so u diss him soley on "somebody else" that wasn't Esco.........if thats true so maybe take my vote back until thers proof

thats on reason in all my verses I never went off of pictures etc ...i often go off of the person's name and then use my own creativity after that
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    nah i got voted out for using punchlines ....maybe my vote should be taken back im only going off on the part where your research rindered u the wrong person so u diss him soley on "somebody else" that wasn't Esco.........if thats true so maybe take my vote back until thers proof

thats on reason in all my verses I never went off of pictures etc ...i often go off of the person's name and then use my own creativity after that

i went off his name also and how sure are you those pics arent him and his moms?have you actually seen a picture of him?are there really to black people with the name esco soprano?is esco black?that pic that he has thats upside down didnt come from me.i think he is tryna play it off like i got bad info.
  • C.Melendez
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i went off his name also and how sure are you those pics arent him and his moms?have you actually seen a picture of him?are there really to black people with the name esco soprano?is esco black?that pic that he has thats upside down didnt come from me.i think he is tryna play it off like i got bad info.
    well imma delete my vote i said i like yours verse more but if its not him theen its verses wasted.....and if it is him then i gave u the edge....so since i have no proof im just not voting n this one
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well imma delete my vote i said i like yours verse more but if its not him theen its verses wasted.....and if it is him then i gave u the edge....so since i have no proof im just not voting n this one
    dont delete it .maybe its not him.? it i lost fair and square
  • C.Melendez
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont delete it .maybe its not him.? it i lost fair and square

yeah i was about to say every tourney rather here or sports have flaws which adds to the element of surprise hell when i reread my battle i just shook my head....i thought i was more creative with it but guess not oh well
    can't win them all
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah i was about to say every tourney rather here or sports have flaws which adds to the element of surprise hell when i reread my battle i just shook my head....i thought i was more creative with it but guess not oh well
    can't win them all

yeah your was the only one i thought i would have trouble with.i didnt want to judge but raw material did have a point that dude shots went strait at you but imo your verse was more creative and displayed more skill i was actually relieved ? voted you out.but im still tryna get a feel for the judges and i try different flows and styles to see how its recieved.to be truthful im not big into punchlines and these battles are just practice to me to sharpen my writing skills and can be fun and funny at times.im used to battlin about who can come up with the dopest verse than cracking on people or joke and punline type battles but im trying to adaptable

oh and that verse was dope but would of been better if the opponent was a known alcoholic but i didnt get the last line cause there is a beer called killian and killagan seems like a big stretch
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i didnt think two black people could actually name them selves esco soprano and be from new jersey?i still think its him but whatever
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options

I posted the picture in here that's me with a sign telling u how bad u failed. Think about it how many Army guys have braids ? ....none cuz it's not authorized ask anyone in the service. That alone shows u self ethered....
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I posted the picture in here that's me with a sign telling u how bad u failed. Think about it how many Army guys have braids ? ....none cuz it's not authorized ask anyone in the service. That alone shows u self ethered....

keep following orders and suckin the general ? like a good army ? .i got a question how many black people in the army think they are italian?you ethered yourself by joining the army and callin your self esco soprano.maybe i will pass out lunches at the va shelter
  • esco soprano
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Corny corny corny.....while u shuffle chicken at popeyes I've had a 12 year career, been celebrated by many, and am guaranteed to have ? a ? u know little man. And Desolateone is soooo much more classier than my name. It strikes fear in the heart of.....NO ONE. Keep text battling ur life away as I get this government money. I'm a sergeant first class at 12 years the pay scale is out there look it up ? . Then shut the ? up and thank me again biotch. Don't make me break out Jack Nicholson's u can't handle the truth speech ? . Holla at me when ur close to doing half the ? or going half the places I been. Go sit in a corner abd think about what ur mistake was ? . End game.....
  • thedesolateone
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Corny corny corny.....while u shuffle chicken at popeyes I've had a 12 year career, been celebrated by many, and am guaranteed to have ? a ? u know little man. And Desolateone is soooo much more classier than my name. It strikes fear in the heart of.....NO ONE. Keep text battling ur life away as I get this government money. I'm a sergeant first class at 12 years the pay scale is out there look it up ? . Then shut the ? up and thank me again biotch. Don't make me break out Jack Nicholson's u can't handle the truth speech ? . Holla at me when ur close to doing half the ? or going half the places I been. Go sit in a corner abd think about what ur mistake was ? . End game.....

lol where you tryna go i been there without ? myself out for money.you gonna end up like tom cruise on the fourth of july.yes sir! no sir!go ahead and left right left into certain death
    and get the purple heart but atleast they got good technology for amputee these days.make obama proud looking at him like he is your daddy and your looking for acceptance tell them you did it for your country while old white men send you wherever at their whimsy.i know how much you love your masters i mean look at your name.dont ask dont tell how much you love to be in a crowd of men
This discussion has been closed.