How do you save youtube videos??

Options
meekins
meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in IllTek
tryna download some shid but dont know what to DL cuz i dont wanna get no damn virus.

any suggestions??

Comments

• ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I didnt think you could get one by dl'g a youtube vid, but its bes to keep your antivirus/spyware up to date any how. I know its possible to get viruses from like music downloads from limewire and such....

I got mine from Best Buy w/ the new laptop.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    d/l realplayer..

afterwards when u view vids there will be something in the top right corner that says download this video?

click it and it will download...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Another reason why Firefox stays winning.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Another reason why Firefox stays winning.

how are you doing it with firefox .... you got some kinda add on??

i just use snag it
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    d/l realplayer..

afterwards when u view vids there will be something in the top right corner that says download this video?

are you say to stream the video thru real player or watch it in your browser??
  • fiat_money
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how are you doing it with firefox .... you got some kinda add on??

i just use snag it
    Placeholder post.
  • fiat_money
    edited January 2011
    Options
    are you say to stream the video thru real player or watch it in your browser??
    Placeholder post.
    Using the "Flashgot" plug-in, I downloaded 50 videos of hoes shaking ass from youtube, since making the above post.

Because it's just that easy.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Plug-in =/= Add-on ???????
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Plug-in =/= Add-on ???????
    Nvm smh @ typing "flagshot" and not "flashgot." Flagshot doesn't even make sense.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Go to Youtube using the RealPlayer browser, scroll the mouse to the top right corner of the video (can't download in full screen mode though) and it'll say "download video," click it and the video will be saved to your RealPlayer library.

You can also play the downloaded video right from the download box after the download is complete.

yeah i had the old real player .... the new one wont let me downoad it for some reason smh
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Using the "Flashgot" plug-in, I downloaded 50 videos of hoes shaking ass from youtube, since making the above post.

Because it's just that easy.

good lookin out cuzzin
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    d/l realplayer..

this right hear. just watch it in your browser. then once u d/l realplayer. EVERY video that comes across your monitor u can d/l
  • JusDre313
    edited January 2011
    Options
    now i got a question how does a ? put a GIF in his sig??? that ? makes me feel ? cuz i cant do that ? to save my life
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    now i got a question how does a ? put a GIF in his sig??? that ? makes me feel ? cuz i cant do that ? to save my life

thats an ic illuminati technique right there

you cant even find that in the ill pix Manual
  • JusDre313
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thats an ic illuminati technique right there

you cant even find that in the ill pix Manual

SMH... appreciate your response has made a ? give up.. no cool sig for me**shrugs**
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    clipnabber.com

copy the url..paste in the clipnabber site....click "nab it" it load for a few secs

then u select which ever type of file you wanna save it as.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    clip nabber is good.....and I'm surprised nobody is up on yourtube downloader.......you can even convert your videos and other files to just about any format you want to save space...

http://hotfile.com/dl/58123333/5cabf5d/YouTubeDownloader-d.exe.html
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    clip nabber is good.....and I'm surprised nobody is up on yourtube downloader.......you can even convert your videos and other files to just about any format you want to save space...

http://hotfile.com/dl/58123333/5cabf5d/YouTubeDownloader-d.exe.html

Ima get some info on this one before I click on that link cause the RP than be acting reaall slow!!
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the best way to save a youtube video and get the raw file and all of the quality IS........

1 HAVE FIREFOX
    2 INSTALL DOWNLOAD HELPER EXTENSION, THAT ? WILL PICK UP ANY VIDEO ANYWHERE, JUST ABOUT.

2akd4sz.png
  • BReddy
    BReddy Banned Users Posts: 360
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Also works for audio, if somebody streaming that ? ...etc AT THE END IT SAY.MP3

(FAR RIGHT OF PIC)......... I ACCIDENTALLY CUT IT OFF BUT YAH

106iik1.png
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2011
    Options
    the realplayer way is the best way

the real player way is seemless and you can also just download a specific part of the vid by using the curser on the timeline

only bad part is you cant save as and select a format .... so you need something that can convert flv in my case

note: you cant download the new realplayer to windows xp in it entirety. when you download it, it will give you an error everytime you try to open the player. but the features will still be there, so if you just want to use real player to download vids you can do it with xp ... but you wont be able to use real player to watch or listen to music/vids.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    downloading the new SUPER update will give you the option of downloading the newest RealPlayer release.

at least from there, you can convert the .flv file to .mp3 or whatever you want to do with it.
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    or you can go to one those online converter sites like mediaconverter.org to convert a youtube video and download
  • UPTOWN
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    downloading the new SUPER update will give you the option of downloading the newest RealPlayer release.

at least from there, you can convert the .flv file to .mp3 or whatever you want to do with it.

there coverter is trash for video tho ... they dont even have the option mpg and plenty of other day to day file types LoL

they have mp3 and wav tho ... thats great for pulling some songs off there. but for video i recommend winff