Adele

Options
2»

Comments

• MonRoch
    MonRoch Members Posts: 73
    edited May 2011
    Options
    that song "Rolling in the Deep" is really nice! she can really sing. i like her voice. my gosh why do people not like her? she seems cool to me.
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    MonRoch wrote: »
    that song "Rolling in the Deep" is really nice! she can really sing. i like her voice. my gosh why do people not like her? she seems cool to me.
    J. Rob wrote: »
    ...the hate is coming mostly from

1.) Racists who don't want to admit that she has more soul than a lot of black singers out right now

2.) Salty stans of non-singing ass Pop artists (Adele is currently ? on them in every category...vocally, critically AND commercially LOL)

3.) People who hate the fact that an average looking fat British woman is getting this type of praise. For some reason, happy and confident fat celebrities really irk people in this country. LOL It's ? ? if you ask me.

but regardless of all that, Adele is winning. Haters can stay mad

BTW, hearing "Rolling In The Deep" played between a Rihanna song and a Kesha song really shows you how superior of single Adele is to the rest of these Top 40 artists.....or maybe it just highlights how mediocre they are......either way, they're being outclassed something serious LOL...I almost feel bad for them
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I thought the album was cool.... Regardless of skin color you can't deny that she can sing.

*shrugs*
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Bought the album..I like it a lot..I did think the first half was stronger than the second though
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I guess if I don't think she's really anything special, then I must be a hater. If thats the case, I can tell who the real Stans are.
  • DavyBlue
    DavyBlue Members Posts: 95
    edited May 2011
    Options
    meh ,she aight

Big Krit sampling her >>>>>>>>>> her

main reason i ever found out who she was
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I haven't heard 21 yet, 19 is cool...she's a little depressing with her lyrics and tone at times.
  • soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I haven't heard 21 yet, 19 is cool...she's a little depressing with her lyrics and tone at times.

19 is very jazzy... 21 is very soul infused with pop and a little bit of country. it shows real artistic growth on her part, because she did write almost every song
  • ApolloRoyalin
    ApolloRoyalin Members Posts: 9
    edited May 2011
    Options
    She has a fantastic voice - I love how she sings with emotion. You can really feel her pain.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    21 is tough. Adele is tough and it's not of singers that can mess with her vocally. The live performances of her song are what really got me hooked on here.
  • Teernegraws
    Teernegraws Members Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Всем привет, уважаемые пользователи интернета.
    Хочу вам предложить сборник качественных онлайн флеш игр Igrosite.com .
    В нашем каталоге находятся: стрелялки, аркады, гонки, шарики, логические игры и многое-многое другое. Все игры имеют качественное описание, видео, фото, скриншоты, комментарии игроков, а так же вы сможете найти себе новых друзей на нашем портале.
    Браузерные игры завоевали такую огромную популярность из-за своего удобства использования, вам не требуется скачивать и устанавливать игру на своей компьютер, браузерная игра загружается автоматически при загрузке страницы из интернета. Вам остается только наслаждаться онлайн игрой.
    Наш каталог всегда обновляется свежими новостями из мира игровой индустрии и онлайн играми.
    Заходите и вы останетесь на ДОЛГО).
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Rolling in the deep sounds pretty

they play that song too much
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I got both 19 and 21 in my collection.

This chick is going to carry the torch for awhile, I do believe that.

It's hard to find woman singer that can carry out the entire album perfectly... no offence to singers like Mariah Carey, Christina, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, their voice incredible, they can hit those notes, but when it comes to songs... hitting high notes don't mean NOTHING to me, melody, and quality of music does.

This girl is like... Nina Simone reincarnated... dare I say better version?

P.S. Daydreamer, Hometown Glory, Chasing Pavements, my favorite classics.
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Adele is overrated. She ain't doin ? that Amy Winehouse ain't already did....only difference is Adele is sober. They both good, but I personally prefer Joss Stone over of them both