Straight Black Men Are the White People of Black People

Options

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I read the title about 5 times.

Yep, still don't get it. This article is one highest classes of ? and that's why the title looks doesn't make sense.

The black man is the black man of the black community.

This ? really tried to compare America's relationship with black people to black men's relationship with black women?

I never thought a day would come when someone would use feminist ideals to create black privilege.

Smh. People will literally write anything to create some controversy. Like, someone really tried to make this ? work? How is it comparable? I know y'all don't have the answers but how?

WovqKBb.gif
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    I'm sick of this "but but but black women get treated the worst" ? . It divides us as a people and usually generates from man hating ? or ? ass dudes raised by man hating ? .

I don't know any black man that would argue that our sisters don't have it as hard as us, we in this ? together. However we are attacked on different fronts, in different ways. The only thing we should be doing is trying to build together instead of trying to make enemies out of each other. The problem is there's a large segment of our sisters who want attention and control. So they make us out to be on par with the white man's evilness.
    Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I ? with VSB as a whole cause most of their articles are straight, this one tho sounds like Third Wave Femtep ? .

Can't get jiggly with this ? here. Sounds like that new sponsorship they got is already taking its toll.
  • Westie
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    It's true tho.

Fight me.

kl241ch0npwu.gif

Using misogynistic language in a thread talking about misogyny. Quel suprise
  • Westie
    Options
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sick of this "but but but black women get treated the worst" ? . It divides us as a people and usually generates from man hating ? or ? ass dudes raised by man hating ? .

I don't know any black man that would argue that our sisters don't have it as hard as us, we in this ? together. However we are attacked on different fronts, in different ways. The only thing we should be doing is trying to build together instead of trying to make enemies out of each other. The problem is there's a large segment of our sisters who want attention and control. So they make us out to be on par with the white man's evilness.
    Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

Doesn't make it any less true. And I'll say the same thing about black men who hate black women simply out of their experiences with the bad ones they've chosen. It goes both way but here we're talking about the monster we are being made out to be by our own community.
  • Westie
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The the responses in this thread are ironic as f***.argument that my mere existence is "problematic" is a concept I wholly reject. I don't care what a self-defacing ? writes.

The Assassination of the Black Male image continues decades after Earl Ofari Hutchinson wrote the book. Now we're all rapists, thugs, wife-beaters and abusers. Sadly, when Hutchinson wrote that book he was talking about WHITE people assassinating the black male image, now its self-hating negros and black women. The irony.

If he feels that he's a danger to women, just by existing, then he should either have himself committed or ? himself. Save our sisters from your tyranny by lessening the population by one.

I'm not putting any more energy into this. I'm not debating a ? or any woman on this.

If you're a woman and you see something wrong with your father, brother, son, cousin, coworker etc and all he's ever done is just be a black man in this world and that somehow oppresses you then the problem is yours and not his.

He don't owe you an apology, there will be no guilt trips or self-hate.

You don't need your ass kissed, you need to see a psychiatrist because you clearly have unresolved issues with black men. Those issues are yours, and they are yours to deal with.

The liberal firing squad continues to stand in a circle, which is why I've become more conservative over the last few years. I see where this is going, it's a grievance industry (the oppression olympics).

Everyone is out to measure their oppression against someone else's, but I'm done with that.

TL;DR: ? that cupcake, self-hating ? and that article.
    I agree you're not all bad. I agree the vast majority of you aren't. But herein lies the point. What is the first thing a white person does when you say white people are racist? Get defensive. Blame the person talking about white people being racist. But Ok. never looking to their Behavior as a collective never trying to see the other person's point. Just saying I'm not a bad White, I reject this idea. So that means that there are no bad white people? We shouldn't address bad white people? Just like white privilege. Well I worked hard for everything I got there's no such thing. Never examining the underlying problem. Just because they're personally offended. So I know nobody's going to agree with me and that's fine I rather enjoy that. But I know y'all are proving the point more so. But we ain't got to argue love.

the responses in this thread are ironic af.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie from your perspective, why do you believe this to be true?
  • Westie
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

Doesn't make it any less true. And I'll say the same thing about black men who hate black women simply out of their experiences with the bad ones they've chosen. It goes both way but here we're talking about the monster we are being made out to be by our own community.

yes or no - are there black men who are monsters?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what the ? is dis ? ?
  • Westie
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

are there females who are STRAIGHT ? !!?!

so is that a yes or...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

yo wtf??????
  • Westie
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

yo wtf??????

So now they don't exist? There are no black men who are monsters? Like when you would ask a white person this how would you expect them to answer? I'm being real I didn't say all black men are monsters I said do they exist. Try to answer without feelings please.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

Of course. But are all or even the vast majority? How many monster black women have killed their own children? You don't accuse the whole for the actions of some.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

yo wtf??????

So now they don't exist? There are no black men who are monsters? Like when you would ask a white person this how would you expect them to answer? I'm being real I didn't say all black men are monsters I said do they exist. Try to answer without feelings please.

what do u mean by monster?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

yo wtf??????

of course!
    black men.. black WOMEN.. white purple blue orange green and so on..

? is ur point??!
  • Westie
    Options

Lmfao
    ironic. Post is ironic.

Of course. But are all or even the vast majority? This article seems to try and insinuate that.

okay I didn't interpret that. My whole point is there are many black men Who don't give a ? about issues that are concerning black women, ? black people, trans black people. Anything that doesn't fit into their straight male box. A lot like white people. That's all I'm saying. that doesn't mean that it's all black men or most black men or half of black men their means that there is a population that doesn't really give a ? about the rest of black people.