Parents: R. Kelly Holding Our Daughters in Sex-Obsessed, Abusive ‘Cult’

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I know, right? R Kelly is one of the lowest of the low life. But at this point people are supplying him with the young girls, he's not snatching them out of dark alleys. The parents are to blame now.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has Kellz made a statement yet? It's time grind this to a hault or sue for Reckless Endangerment of the Truth. That'll quell this ASAP if it's bogus.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fact is Kell's musta got ZERO ? as a teen now he tryna make up for lost time
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Has Kellz made a statement yet? It's time grind this to a hault or sue for Reckless Endangerment of the Truth. That'll quell this ASAP if it's bogus.
    giphy.gif

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or he could just be a sick ?
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    Kellz is a scumbag but he didn't force them to do anything, it's funny how at 16 you're old enough to drive a car but not old enough to say yes or no.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

she said that ? was giving spankings lol. I said it in adhd that if there was a color purple remake that r .Kelly would play mister because they both have sex with and physically abuse little girls.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he was a homeless street performer.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sideon1984 wrote: »
    Kellz is a scumbag but he didn't force them to do anything, it's funny how at 16 you're old enough to drive a car but not old enough to say yes or no.

Old enough to drive, old enough to ride
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

They're still kids. 16 year olds have no sense of maturity or responsibility. This is that ? that's makes these predators think it's ok.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We letting this ? slide now....
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe that chick on the show.... eyebrows ain't right.

I also don't believe R. Kelly can fly, or touch the sky.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He might be guilty as ? but that Gotham city in the ghetto is inspirational.
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options

They're still kids. 16 year olds have no sense of maturity or responsibility. This is that ? that's makes these predators think it's ok.
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

We letting this ? slide now....

I'm saying she knew what she was doing and know she has regrets, I'm not saying it's cool to have sex with 16 yr old girls.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Howard ( GA D.A.) said ain't no evidence to bring Chargers. Like I said, I wonder who he ? off or what hasn't he done that's been requested of him to subjugate him to this. Crazy Industry.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    also people are focusing on the wrong part of the story. the issue isn't the age of these women/girls, it's the fact that they've allegedly been brainwashed into this abusive/cult-like situation

Because deep inside some of us in here would have broken a deal with Kellz for MONEY AND OTHER TYPE OF MATERIAL ? . thats why some of us are dodging the topic.

Kellz behavior is ALLOWED BY THE CHICAGO BLACK COMMUNITY. BECAUSE HE GOT MONEY.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats crazy is what type of dudes cant keep these chicks away from dude?

fathers, brothers and even the local ? who should be thorough enough.

If you judge Kellz you judge BLACK CHICAGO along in some way. And its a bad look, a bad message sent to all America : you can buy black teens in Chicago. Legal or not, selling your daughter is faul. Yall aint living in Thailand!! Let alone the support of kellz after the tape.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats crazy is what type of dudes cant keep these chicks away from dude?

fathers, brothers and even the local ? who should be thorough enough.

If you judge Kellz you judge BLACK CHICAGO along in some way. And its a bad look, a bad message sent to all America : you can buy black teens in Chicago. Legal or not, selling your daughter is faul. Yall aint living in Thailand!! Let alone the support of kellz after the tape.

Faul?