edited October 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Its weird seeing his bro talk

One day u wake up n ur bro is a mass killer in us history

Peep this....

Check the shirt
    [img]https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-? /media/media:ab48f2ba132c42d980a08da1538eb9de/800.jpeg[/img]

When you go to the webpage of this theatre group and click "the team" under "about" and then "board of directors" this woman is the "Chair"

Sara Brady
    Chair of Board
    059SaraBrady.jpg
    Sara Brady Public Relations, Inc., specializes in crisis management and strategic communications. She has been named PR Professional of the Year by FPRA and one of Orlando Magazine’s 50 Most Powerful People. Sara also serves on the board for the Orlando Science Center.

Now the goods... check out this ? 's PR firm... Crisis Managment- Big thing about the Pulse Nightclub Shooting right on the front page

http://sarabradypr.com/

PR firms been around for the longest. Crisis management is a normal skill that a good PR firm possesses. U ever see these artists get their names smeared in the news then pop up at some fund raising event or do a friendly interview? A PR firm most likely directed a strategy for them to avoid more damage to their reputation/business.

They arent creating a crisis. They are managing the aftermath of it in terms of public relations.

Its a reach
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone see Dan Bilzerian ? IG story?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this sheriff joseph is weird as ? doin this press conference he out there joking smirking and they asked if the shooter had help he said we lookin "idk he might be a super hero i mean not a hero but be super" wtf

That ? aint prepared for no ? like this. Homie gon be like sheriff off stranger things...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i guess ill be the ? to say this.

man fukk them people.

what about all the innocent people that die everyday from police or fukk ? ?

so they gotta find a motive?

how about he was white. that is enough for me.

being black is enough for the cops...why cant color be good enough for others?
    oh wait...dont wanna reduce someone down to color?

his white privilege allowed him to purchase all these guns, his white privilege allowed it to go undetected. his white privilege allowed all those bags and ? into the hotel an ? .

man fukk this
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man fukk them people.

his white privilege allowed him to purchase all these guns, his white privilege allowed it to go undetected. his white privilege allowed all those bags and ? into the hotel an ? .

man fukk this

@mods do ur job
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

man fukk them people.

man fukk this

@mods do ur job

aye fukk you.

? get a job
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man fukk them people.

man fukk this

Took longer than i expected, but here we are...
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The girlfriend didn't know anything.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

man fukk them people.

man fukk this

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ban me i dont care....

wanna talk about gun measures now?
    how about i say" what about black on black violence?" why not start it then?

wait
    wait

what about chicago....why not start it then...

but vegas.....lets talk about it.

fukk this

come at me illbot
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    man im saying....

i turn on the news and they saying how all these people had great lives....it was such a pleasure to know them..such and such died protecting his girlfriend.

but my black people getting killed in front of they family? where is his great story?

an it has to be a motive......it has to be.

but why?

why cant a white dude just be ? crazy?

then they say...it was no signs?

really?

i am sure there was an they was overlooked cause he was given the benefit of the doubt.

fukk this and fukk that.

people bash my brothers and sisters even when shown to not have done anything except arrive black and thats enough for them.

sorry but i wear my color on my sleeve an i am tired of this white pity party.

an dont fukking tell me i should care.

where is all this pity and sorrow when a innocent black man is killed?

im not just talking america either....

i see what happening in the UK and France as well.

but now we must morn?

eat a dead dikk an holla when the system cares about my people.

giphy.gif

They literally do this for every mass shooting
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

man fukk them people.

man fukk this

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

haha ?

but do you do this when a black person is shot and killed?

• blackrain
    Options
    man im saying....

i turn on the news and they saying how all these people had great lives....it was such a pleasure to know them..such and such died protecting his girlfriend.

but my black people getting killed in front of they family? where is his great story?

but why?

really?

i am sure there was an they was overlooked cause he was given the benefit of the doubt.

fukk this and fukk that.

people bash my brothers and sisters even when shown to not have done anything except arrive black and thats enough for them.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

Theyre not mourning the killer theyre mourning the lives lost....you're conflating 2 different points
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

Theyre not mourning the killer theyre mourning the lives lost....you're conflating 2 different points

an i am ranting about those lives that are lost on almost a monthly if not weekly basis that get overlooked.

quick question......do you think if this was the chance the rapper concert he was looking to shoot up at first....do you think you would see all those black faces on the screen about how they was lovable and liked in their community?

keep it 100
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

an i am ranting about those lives that are lost on almost a monthly if not weekly basis that get overlooked.

quick question......do you think if this was the chance the rapper concert he was looking to shoot up at first....do you think you would see all those black faces on the screen about how they was lovable and liked in their community?

keep it 100

you already know the answer to your question.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    they dont give a ? about us stop expecting them to.
  • blackrain
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

A mass shooting committed by a crazy white dude at a rap concert where a rapper is doing songs like How Great Is Our ? ....yeah it would have people mourning the victims

But look at your wording. You go from talking about the victims to "why can't he just be crazy" talking about the shooter...the shooter being crazy don't got nothing to do with mourning the people who got shot
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

as the CT's continue to spin, I wonder how many ppl they're gonna try to implicate off silly ? like this..

we now have the media involved, didn't they learn not to tell the media? after that 9/11-building 7 slip you think they would've learned not to relay info to idiots who can't keep their plans a secret
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

edit and nevermind again
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    man im saying....

but why?

really?

fukk this and fukk that.

but now we must morn?

giphy.gif

keep it 100

A mass shooting committed by a crazy white dude at a rap concert where a rapper is doing songs like How Great Is Our ? ....yeah it would have people mourning the victims

But look at your wording. You go from talking about the victims to "why can't he just be crazy" talking about the shooter...the shooter being crazy don't got nothing to do with mourning the people who got shot

nevermind

edit
  • RickyRich
    edited October 2017
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

edit and nevermind again

Ur a weirdo
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only " False Flag" right now until proven later is this " Closer look @ guns.". White folks would crumble or either go to war overnight if the Gov. Came for their guns. That's White Supremacists Strength!!! Not going anywhere so they can miss me with this fluff news ? .
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly..the only thing that will come from this is more ? laws that will be used to harass and profile...

yep, you guessed it...

? (and muslims)