Suge Knight Claims Dr. Dre Put A $20K Hit Out On His Life…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/06/suge-knight-dr-dre-hitman-pay-for-murder/
It's no secret that Dr. Dre and Suge Knight haven't seen eye-to-eye dating back to their time together at Death Row Records, but their beef never escalated to the point where either one of them tried to physically harm the other.

Knight is now disputing that by claiming Dre put a $20,000 hit out on his life.

Let's backtrack to January 29, 2015. On that day Knight went to the Compton, California movie set where "Straight Outta Compton" was being filmed.

A dispute between Knight and security escalated into a fight, which spilled over into the parking lot of Tam's Burgers, where Knight allegedly ran over Cle "Bone"Sloan and Terry Carter with his truck.

Carter was killed and Sloan suffered severe injuries to his legs.

TMZ reports that In new legal documents filed by Knight, the 52-year old former football player says that he and a private investigator met with a man by the name of Dwayne Jonson in July of 2016.

During the meeting Johnson told both of them that Dre had given him a $20,000 partial payment to "participate in my murder."

Johnson was at Tam's on the day Knight ran Carter and Sloan over, and was allegedly supposed to ? the record executive.

Knight's legal team requested to look at Dre's financial records. Presumably to find out if a payment had been made to Johnson, but a judge denied the request.

Dr. Dre's lawyers told TMZ that the allegations were "absurd."

Knight remains in a Los Angeles jail. He's been charged with one count of murder, one count of attempted murder and two counts of hit-and-run stemming from the fatal crash.

In convicted he's facing a life sentence.

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge needs to just go away at this point. He need to let this ? w Dre go. ? been acting like a scorned woman for far too long now.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No pun intended, but this is a hail mary.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well i hope Dre got his money back
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell suge telling the truth because dre known for lowballing ? ask everyone that worked with him. 20k is an insult for a hit job like that. Dre being cheap af. I would need 6 digits, prepaid lawyer and paid vacation
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I can tell suge telling the truth because dre known for lowballing ? ask everyone that worked with him. 20k is an insult for a hit job like that. Dre being cheap af. I would need 6 digits, prepaid lawyer and paid vacation

Dudes that killed Pac said they would do it for 5000.

96 Pac was more high profile than 2015 suge
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so dre aint beat a ? during his whole movie?

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge a damn troll lol
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it could be true think about it .

suge has been shot multiple times

kanye west party
    chris brown party
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge quotes funny af
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre would not pay a hitman with a check

Suge go ahead a grab the sheet off the bunk and tie a not your never getting out fat ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

? truth be told i wouldve did it for 5
    tenor.gif
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac is Rolling In His Grave about Rise & Fall of Suge....smdh
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

1408.gif

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2017 is the year of iconoclasm.

All these people that were looked up to as either rich, scary, or geniuses are being shown to be nothing more than idiotic attention-seeking goofballs.

Cosby went from Black America's surrogate father and idol to that creepy, ? uncle telling his teenage nieces to sit on his lap at the barbecue.

Trump went from this perception of super-rich real estate moghul to possibly the dumbest ? alive.

Suge went from being the guy who, if you said his name 3x in the dark, he'd come and ? your family, to a ranting conspiracy theorist lunatic behind bars.

Harvey Weinstein went from powerful Hollywood exec and film industry king-maker to raving lunatic who rapes women and quoting Jay-Z to seem like he's down with black people.

I wonder who's next on that summer jam screen.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I heard Focus called and said he'd do it for 10K while on his delivery route.

l1pk3k3va3q7.jpg

"just as soon as I deliver this package"