D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I'm not cursing ? if I curse delaware.....lol

Hey you can do whatever you want @atribecalledgabi. My prayer is that you will be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day! For I want to rejoice with you forever and ever in the kingdom of ? ! Amen!

Ppl say ? Florida, ? the south, ? Africa all the time on here...the president just said ? Puerto Rico...you said nothing. But somebody says something about Israel and here you come spitting bible verses. Lollllllll

Just go ahead and say only Israeli Jews matter to you and your ? and be done with it.

? said to love your neighbor as yourself.

Then why is Israel persecuting Palestinians?

Same reason why Palestinians are persecuting Jews and why you hate ? ......

SIN

Amen
    Only one of them has a full military and nuclear weaponry. What Jews are being oppressed by Palestinians? They don't even have a country.

And I've never said I hated ? .

Have you ever heard of Hamas?

Have you ever heard of the PLO?

And if you deny the Son you deny the Father. For Yeshua and YHWH are one. Amen.

https://youtu.be/IX2diBEHKOQ

21:00 minute mark if you want some edification. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    But I'm not cursing ? if I curse delaware.....lol

Hey you can do whatever you want @atribecalledgabi. My prayer is that you will be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day! For I want to rejoice with you forever and ever in the kingdom of ? ! Amen!

Ppl say ? Florida, ? the south, ? Africa all the time on here...the president just said ? Puerto Rico...you said nothing. But somebody says something about Israel and here you come spitting bible verses. Lollllllll

Just go ahead and say only Israeli Jews matter to you and your ? and be done with it.

? said to love your neighbor as yourself.

Then why is Israel persecuting Palestinians?

Same reason why Palestinians are persecuting Jews and why you hate ? ......

SIN

Amen

Palestinians are fighting merely to exist and to keep their land. There would be no war if the fake, make believe wanna be Hebrews would take their ? back to Europe and leave the Palestinian people and their land alone. It's not like anybody invited their ? to the Middle East anyway.

Let me guess. You probably think the native Americans and indigenous South Africans bought it on themselves. I bet your ? ass still celebrates Colombus Day don't you. You probably watch cowboy and Indian movies and root for the cowboys.

No man who supports a ? who supports ethnic cleansing, war crimes and genocide can be trusted. ? you, ? the Isrealis, ? the Pilgrims and ? your beliefs.

https://youtu.be/IX2diBEHKOQ

21:00 minute mark if you want some edification.

@geeboy
    @VIBE
    @dwade206
    @Trollio
    @Trillfate