TRILLFATE STILL STALKING OBFRESH AND NOW HE'S PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE IC

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh cut the ? , ? you do to this man, told him you loved him, or at least had ? with him, something got this ? open

If I had taken money from this man, I'd halfway understand his anger. I don't even owe him money.

Did you sign outta all the paid subscriptions and return the Legit shirt? maybe thats why hes having such a hard time letting go.

I have never used his Netflix. I have Netflix. Never used his tidal. He gave me the password and I didn't get around to using it... And then we got into it. Am I really supposed to send him back a shirt I've worn? This is crazy.

You know what? you actually got a good point.. that ? would definitely get off on that ? , burn it instead and then post the receipt in this thread (No diss to Jonny and his Legit brand)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just taking a lil break from here. Good talk...Cause right now, I can't post without

ay5uhy7tygka.png

lmao this cant be life bruh ? titled the email "When i get a new name"

I’m stealing some of these title bruh

Level with me......
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? needs Jesus
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    ? that, she owes him

#GiveTheShirtBack

FOH
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh cut the ? , ? you do to this man, told him you loved him, or at least had ? with him, something got this ? open

If I had taken money from this man, I'd halfway understand his anger. I don't even owe him money.

Did you sign outta all the paid subscriptions and return the Legit shirt? maybe thats why hes having such a hard time letting go.

I have never used his Netflix. I have Netflix. Never used his tidal. He gave me the password and I didn't get around to using it... And then we got into it. Am I really supposed to send him back a shirt I've worn? This is crazy.

Did he smash tho?

We have never met. He's doing all this and he's never been around me. I could have the worst breath on earth and he wouldn't even know. How could you harass somebody like this that you've never been near? I could have a prosthetic leg or some ? . That's how I know he ain't right cause this don't make no ? sense. He just jumped all out his body because I posted in this thread the reason why I took a break. That is what just caused him to lose it and it's annoying so...

feel free to stop by the crib for a drink
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was just taking a lil break from here. Good talk...Cause right now, I can't post without

ay5uhy7tygka.png

lmao this cant be life bruh ? titled the email "When i get a new name"

I’m stealing some of these title bruh

Level with me......

"PM for emphasis"
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Wash it like 6 times with gain cause when he open it he gone be likeaihes1wvwznr.gif

Yo this thread got me dying man
  • Westie
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    ? that, she owes him

#GiveTheShirtBack

FOH
    No you GTFOH!

We e-break up like this I want my shirt back, preferably unwashed. I want my unused Chili’s gift card. I want the reward points and rebate bucks from Walmart. You just ain’t gonna say ? me and still have ? I gave you. I want it all back.....

#GiveTheShirtBack
    He harassed her, he owes her at this point.
  • Westie
    Options
    And i don't give ? back
  • Westie
    Options
    Wow...i never thought my trash ass shirt would be so important

I still want a hoodie!
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options