Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I went through some old ? today. I got one from Reppin with him trying to minister the gospel. Weirdest pickup technique ever.

Post it.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I went through some old ? today. I got one from Reppin with him trying to minister the gospel. Weirdest pickup technique ever.

Post it.

ap89ubhqt9wf.png
    djru17d1udqk.png

lmao. kat was prolly ? as ? like

IMG_0680.gif
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The part edited out the middle was funniest kat
  • Kat
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    The part edited out the middle was funniest kat

I missed a screenshot and I wasn't about to dig back through all those messages.

No panties or bra??? L7
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I think SimplyKrs is poised to take her spot

The chick that by her own admission doesn't know her "time tables" would frequently go days at a time without showering, and once contracted an STD and treated it by smearing Vaseline into her ? .

Who you suppose to be? Do you know her personally or something

Yeah, me and Krystal G used to be intimate partners when she was living in North Carolina

Well damn. Welcome to the IC. Im the most powerful poster here. Tell us a little bit more about your tenure with simplykrs. How freaky/lazy is she? Whats up with the stds?

Thank for the welcome thatboydizz.

Well me and Krystal met in North Carolina, she was a loner back then and didn't have much friends so what she did to make up for it was act out. A lot of young girls that are socially lacking try and find affection in an older man, and well I was that older man for her. I was her guide into adulthood so to speak, and I made a woman out of her. She did have a boyfriend during the time, but I didn't care about him and apparently neither did she. Sexualy she has the wettest ? I've ever experienced, and those lips, she made love to your ? with her mouth. ? sucked ? so good it would make you do sharp inhales every couple of seconds just to keep you from ? .

@SimplyKrys I need to be inside you one more time, boo. Tell me we can turn back the hands of time and make this magic happen once again. It's been over a decade but you've always been on my mind.

Jesus christ. SMMFH. Obfresh, kat, simplykrs these chicks dont have no morals. I think the women here cheat more than anybody else. And kat should be ashamed because this her first year of marriage. ? might as well walk down the aisle with her laptop

@Random_Bruh I don't know how you know my name or the fact that I lived in NC. But I never had sex with you. I don't know you.

That....is a lie
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The chick that by her own admission doesn't know her "time tables" would frequently go days at a time without showering, and once contracted an STD and treated it by smearing Vaseline into her ? .

Yeah, me and Krystal G used to be intimate partners when she was living in North Carolina

Well damn. Welcome to the IC. Im the most powerful poster here. Tell us a little bit more about your tenure with simplykrs. How freaky/lazy is she? Whats up with the stds?

Well me and Krystal met in North Carolina, she was a loner back then and didn't have much friends so what she did to make up for it was act out. A lot of young girls that are socially lacking try and find affection in an older man, and well I was that older man for her. I was her guide into adulthood so to speak, and I made a woman out of her. She did have a boyfriend during the time, but I didn't care about him and apparently neither did she. Sexualy she has the wettest ? I've ever experienced, and those lips, she made love to your ? with her mouth. ? sucked ? so good it would make you do sharp inhales every couple of seconds just to keep you from ? .

@SimplyKrys I need to be inside you one more time, boo. Tell me we can turn back the hands of time and make this magic happen once again. It's been over a decade but you've always been on my mind.

Jesus christ. SMMFH. Obfresh, kat, simplykrs these chicks dont have no morals. I think the women here cheat more than anybody else. And kat should be ashamed because this her first year of marriage. ? might as well walk down the aisle with her laptop

@Random_Bruh I don't know how you know my name or the fact that I lived in NC. But I never had sex with you. I don't know you.

That....is a lie

No that is not a lie. I don't know that ? .
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Bezt why would you try to use vaseline to heal a sexually transmitted infection? Thats worse than khaleesi and her husband stealing ? from some random parked car and going back home and using it
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Bezt why would you try to use vaseline to heal a sexually transmitted infection? Thats worse than khaleesi and her husband stealing ? from some random parked car and going back home and using it

I didn't have an STD. One day after sex I just started burning really bad so my bf gave me some vaseline and said use this it will stop the pain.

Smh if that ? wasn't a doctor why would you listen. That dont even sound right. You gotta stop messing with those swagless south/east coast ? they gonna get you into some ? you can't get out of
  • Kat
    Options

I didn't have an STD. One day after sex I just started burning really bad so my bf gave me some vaseline and said use this it will stop the pain.

That's an old remedy. I've used vaseline for my daughter just like my mom did me.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

@kat has this ever happened to you??
  • Kat
    Options
    Not after sex..this was when I was little.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That means u guys were juicin too long
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard an ic ladies nudes dropped. Is there any truth to this?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

How you been brother?
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options

How you been brother?

Chilling, praying, lurking
  • thatboydizz
    Options

How you been brother?

Real ? . Thats the only way out of this hell. You heard about my brother trillfate? They gave that ? the chair he aint coming back
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Options

How you been brother?

Real ? . Thats the only way out of this hell. You heard about my brother trillfate? They gave that ? the chair he aint coming back

There's a way round that. He'll be back. @DoUwant2go2Heaven we need your help fam
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The IC is the central hub for muthafuccas to act just...weird. Lol
This discussion has been closed.