Poly-life or nah...

Options
MoneyPowerRespect
MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here's the deal.

I just had a baby and his dad and I are cool. He 'loves' me and I think that he's a 'nice guy', but between his health and a lack of sex, I think that we should have an open relationship.

But.....there's more.

The middle son's dad and I have been playing with the idea of being polygynous. (Polygyny is a man having up to 4 wives).
He wants to work full-time while me and the other woman have part-time jobs/go to school. He is her kid's dad, as well. I genuinely care about her, too. Like, I'll go to war over her.
The catch is that he wants us to move to Detroit. And idk if I can do that.

I'm torn by what is good for me vs what's good for the kids.

What yall think?

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as long as he can take care of the two of you.....an shares time
    and when you want some dikk you get your ? ...or you an shorty hit it up....

yall pool your money for the bigger plan and create wealth, share the duties of raising kids and movie night.

i think everything will be cool.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why cant you get a ? an hold the ? at night?

Bruh I’m in class weak during someone’s else’s presentation....? A
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options

There's no feeling like a head between your legs.

We don't live together and when I am there, I feel like I'm taking care of 3 kids.

yall pool your money for the bigger plan and create wealth, share the duties of raising kids and movie night.

Yeah. I know that some houses up there are reasonably priced but may need some work. That's cool.
    She and I aren't going to have sex. I'm not ? .

I truly think that it'll work. I just don't wanna take my baby away from his dad. That distance is a killer.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the deal.

I just had a baby and his dad and I are cool. He 'loves' me and I think that he's a 'nice guy', but between his health and a lack of sex, I think that we should have an open relationship.

But.....there's more.

The middle son's dad and I have been playing with the idea of being polygynous. (Polygyny is a man having up to 4 wives).
    He wants to work full-time while me and the other woman have part-time jobs/go to school. He is her kid's dad, as well. I genuinely care about her, too. Like, I'll go to war over her.

What yall think?

Who’s needs are higher on the list of hierarchy?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Here's the deal.

But.....there's more.

What yall think?

Who’s needs are higher on the list of hierarchy?

The kids.

The only difference that I can spot is the relationship dynamic between the adults.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would rather staple my ? to the side of my thigh with a nail gun.
    Here's the deal.

But.....there's more.

What yall think?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We don't live together and when I am there, I feel like I'm taking care of 3 kids.

Yeah. I know that some houses up there are reasonably priced but may need some work. That's cool.

I truly think that it'll work. I just don't wanna take my baby away from his dad. That distance is a killer.

Leave YA'll baby (not only your child) with his father and take your ass to Detroit. Now if the father doesn't want full custody of yall child then you have something to talk about.

If he cool with full custody of yall child I don't see what's stopping you from moving.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    "his dad and i"

:pensive:
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Because she thinks that he's a "nice guy". The minute a woman starts thinking that about her guy it's a wrap.

I actually want him to get another woman, but he doesn't think that she'll go for it.

Besides, who gets jealous over a ? who plays the game all the time???
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Leave YA'll baby (not only your child) with his father and take your ass to Detroit. Now if the father doesn't want full custody of yall child then you have something to talk about.

If he cool with full custody of yall child I don't see what's stopping you from moving.

I'm scared that he won't have the help.

This man has lost jobs because of his health and I don't wanna seem like I'm putting a kid on him just so I can do me.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    "his dad and i"

Why the face?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    The middle son's dad must be ? the ? outta yall.

Nah..we've been involved with each other for almost 15 years. I got pregnant during year 10. We haven't had sex in over 2 years. I just know that he can deal with me and the kids (4 boys and a girl).
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, the relationship you have with your current dude is pretty much dead, as it seems you’ve moved on mentally, just not physically yet. You haven’t made your move yet because you feel sorry for him.

I don’t know about the poly thing. Just seems like a bad idea to just up and move to Detroit. It don’t even seem like he in a position to handle 4 wives, and plus he’s going to have to take care of y’alls babies too. Just seems like a bad move. There’s going to be some struggle, and it’s cold up there in the D
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "his dad and i"

Why the face?

The wording make it seem like its just a dude you happened to have a baby with
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Because she thinks that he's a "nice guy". The minute a woman starts thinking that about her guy it's a wrap.

I actually want him to get another woman, but he doesn't think that she'll go for it.

Besides, who gets jealous over a ? who plays the game all the time???

The fact that he feels that way plays a part in you not finding him attractive anymore subconsciously I'm sure. Now I see why you labeled him a "nice guy". He's at a point in life where he's always afraid to try. Wouldn't be surprised if people pleasing is a priority to him in life and it never should be.

He needs to work on himself cause it sounds like he's got self confidence/self love issues. If he doesn't nip it in the bud that will affect his love life and everything else for the rest of his days. No matter what until that is done every woman he encounters will want to be ghost and as far away from him as possible after a while just like you right now.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    Options
    Wait... u got 3 baby daddies?

Are we being technical? Kuz technically I'm in a relationship.