SEX DOLLS ARE COMING

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But if you're ? a doll instead of some other sexual deviant thing that hurts another person, ? that doll as hard as you want people.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lol @ the spoiler.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barbara the doll for over 1.8k or Ariana(PPM ? know who she is) the human for 1.3k?
    cj_XGo_Oq.jpg
    AWuk_Ctk.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saudi Arabia Actually Grants Citizenship to a Humanoid Robot

she even gives a thank you speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMrX08PxUNY
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ‘Not a Terminator’: Russian android learns to shoot akimbo style
    Russian humanoid robot FEDOR has been taught to dual-wield pistols, adding one more skill to his already impressive list. Vice Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin has shared videos of the android’s exercises on Twitter.

FEDOR (Final Experimental Demonstration Object Research), which is expected to go on a solo space mission in 2021, can now hit the mark with a gun in each hand.

58f33e2bc4618860628b4584.jpg

https://www.rt.com/viral/384933-russian-robot-shoots-two-guns/
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on my ? and Swayettes
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You hoes better get y’all ? together lmfaoooo

https://www.dukehhdolls.com/product/barbara-158-cm/

Faps. All it need to do now is walk and talk on its own. I'm not carrying that thing around.

77pdykv5zey0.jpg

yy8sxn1rfavz.jpg
    v700m3tfpliy.jpg
    txybiumnxfdd.jpg
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Ayo somebody had to clothe her and set her in those positions.

Its not like youre gonna walk in from a hard day of work n shes waiting for u like that....unless u set her up in the morning before u left for work.

:lol::lol::lol:

just wife an ugly ? from a third country that can clean and cook like a ? .....

then tell her to set the table at dinner time and set my sex doll for my dessert!

Ugly ? feel entitled too. But then again if u dont wanna ? her u can buy her a male doll.

? bout to get really socially awkward outchere.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? they got a thick one lol

DSC_6786-532x800.jpg
    DSC_6860-532x800.jpg

3046096.gif
  • VIBE
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Now these ? are gonna get "pregnant" and replace women.. Jesus Crust
    Sex Doll Creator Claims He Can Make A Baby With His Android Girlfriend

Sergio Santos, an engineer and creator of Samantha, a robot he says can feel and emote, now has plans to get her pregnant too. Using a 3D printer.

Sergi Santos, the inventor of a sex robot named Samantha, has revealed he’s prepared to extend his silicone family with the creation of a baby, using a 3D printer. He plans to plug in his traits with Samantha’s into the system in order to produce a hybrid offspring.

Santos, an electrical engineer, and AI expert is already married to a human woman, Mariss Kissamitaki and they share their Barcelona abode with a harem of silicone sex dolls. This would be their first silicone baby.

"I can make them [sex robots] have a baby. It's not so difficult. I would love to have a child with a robot. Using the brain I have already created, I would program it with a genome so he or she could have moral values, plus concepts of beauty, justice and the values that humans have.

Then to create a child with this robot, it would be extremely simple. I would make an algorithm of what I personally believe about these concepts, and then shuffle it with what she thinks and then 3D print it.” Santos told The Sun Newspaper.

The 39-year-old says the fact that he regularly engages in sexual intercourse with his silicone dolls hasn’t affected his human marriage at all, in fact, he claims it has improved their relationship, somehow. He said, his wife helps with the development of the robot prototypes. Santos founded Synthea Amatus in 2015 and aims to start selling his sex robots in coming weeks, starting from about $2,000 each.

Santos initially developed Samantha to be an android with emotional ties. She can allegedly progress through different emotional modes and can make real orgasm-like noises when “stimulated.” The robot is fitted with an array of sensors or “excitons” that respond to human touch.

"Basically, she likes to be touched. She has different modes of interaction: she has romantic, she has family, and she has sexy modes. You can touch in the hips, in the arms... she likes to be kissed. She also responds to the G spot and the ? . The spots she feels sexy are the mouth and the G spot. The final objective of the sexual mode is to get her to get an orgasm," he said to The Sun.

Aside from sexually arousing the public, Samantha also has a “family mode” in which she can spout motivational quotes, tell a joke, offer health facts or even discuss philosophy.

Santos also hopes that these “hot cyborgs” will soon have a moral code embedded in their framework, "With 2-3 months’ work I can make her have a conversation with me, and she might be able to tell if I'm evil or not," the engineer told IBTimes UK.

With these modifications, Santos aims to clean up the sex-robot fraternity, but it’s hard work.

"I have to know programming, materials, psychology, talk to the press, I do everything. I sell it, I fu*k it, I run the whole show,” he said to the IBTimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkN4i5BP4Tg

• VIBE
    Options
    it's insane the ? flood of different articles I've seen on these AI sex dolls.. ? is gonna end up being the norm.. at the ? movies and there's a doll sitting next to you.. how odd is the future gonna be
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is hilarious.

From all angles.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    if they make a realistic sex dolphin... game over

Lmao.

Aware.

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Now these ? are gonna get "pregnant" and replace women.. Jesus Crust
    Sex Doll Creator Claims He Can Make A Baby With His Android Girlfriend

Sergio Santos, an engineer and creator of Samantha, a robot he says can feel and emote, now has plans to get her pregnant too. Using a 3D printer.

Sergi Santos, the inventor of a sex robot named Samantha, has revealed he’s prepared to extend his silicone family with the creation of a baby, using a 3D printer. He plans to plug in his traits with Samantha’s into the system in order to produce a hybrid offspring.

Santos, an electrical engineer, and AI expert is already married to a human woman, Mariss Kissamitaki and they share their Barcelona abode with a harem of silicone sex dolls. This would be their first silicone baby.

"I can make them [sex robots] have a baby. It's not so difficult. I would love to have a child with a robot. Using the brain I have already created, I would program it with a genome so he or she could have moral values, plus concepts of beauty, justice and the values that humans have.

Then to create a child with this robot, it would be extremely simple. I would make an algorithm of what I personally believe about these concepts, and then shuffle it with what she thinks and then 3D print it.” Santos told The Sun Newspaper.

The 39-year-old says the fact that he regularly engages in sexual intercourse with his silicone dolls hasn’t affected his human marriage at all, in fact, he claims it has improved their relationship, somehow. He said, his wife helps with the development of the robot prototypes. Santos founded Synthea Amatus in 2015 and aims to start selling his sex robots in coming weeks, starting from about $2,000 each.

Santos initially developed Samantha to be an android with emotional ties. She can allegedly progress through different emotional modes and can make real orgasm-like noises when “stimulated.” The robot is fitted with an array of sensors or “excitons” that respond to human touch.

"Basically, she likes to be touched. She has different modes of interaction: she has romantic, she has family, and she has sexy modes. You can touch in the hips, in the arms... she likes to be kissed. She also responds to the G spot and the ? . The spots she feels sexy are the mouth and the G spot. The final objective of the sexual mode is to get her to get an orgasm," he said to The Sun.

Aside from sexually arousing the public, Samantha also has a “family mode” in which she can spout motivational quotes, tell a joke, offer health facts or even discuss philosophy.

Santos also hopes that these “hot cyborgs” will soon have a moral code embedded in their framework, "With 2-3 months’ work I can make her have a conversation with me, and she might be able to tell if I'm evil or not," the engineer told IBTimes UK.

With these modifications, Santos aims to clean up the sex-robot fraternity, but it’s hard work.

"I have to know programming, materials, psychology, talk to the press, I do everything. I sell it, I fu*k it, I run the whole show,” he said to the IBTimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkN4i5BP4Tg

In the video He had Samantha talk to Alexa on some Cartman ? ! LMAO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dH67ggzQQVM