Nikki Minaj niece testifies

Options
12346»

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really in here going Johnnie Cochran for a ? .
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish I never read that I would love to torture that ? and all the rest like him.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Yeah people lie about ? , but why are y'all acting like that is the norm?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I understand trial prep. I been thru a few and took the stand in my own defense before. Every lawyer is different but my lawyer didn't put words in my mouth. She described herself as being on her forearms. To me those are ways an adult would describe sex. Why not palms down? He was hurting her and she was scared. Why didn't she place her hands palm down clenching? She said anally she tried to fight him off. Any scratches or Dna under her nails?

I'm not defending him. I hate pedophiles with a passion. I was all in the other saying ? blood if they a ? and I mean that ? . in that case I had concrete evidence. In this one the burden of proof is on the prosecution. They have given us circumstantial evidence.

I need to see the lil ? the stand. I need someone to say without a doubt he did it. They said it's his DNA on the pjs. How long did she have these ? pjs? If he pulled out why is there nothing inside her? If the ? did this ? I want them to prove it and lock that ? up for life.

I don't think that her words come from trial prep. They come from mommy saying tell them he did this and that. Lawyers are skeptical to put a child on the stand. They easy to trip up. These lawyers put two kids on the stand. An 11 year old and a 14 year old. They strong kids. A judge lawyers court reporter baliffs a jury of 12 and a room full of people. They were shook that dude would have them taken away but now they comfortable in front of folks who can really have them taken away.

I'm skeptical

Those words come from trial prep. If you as an adult went though trial prep don't you think an attorney would make sure a child was extra prepped to take the stand in a ? case?

a lawyer will always tell u to say as lil as possible. the more u say the more problems.

i dont want it to seem like im on dude side. im really not. i hate pedophiles. this lil girl is a victim in my mind. i feel for her.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    So we are blaming a 12 yr old victim ????

? up

Did you read the links I posted? One was an 11 year old "victim" that admitted to lying.
    In early 2001, an 11-year-old Kalama girl named Cassandra Ann Kennedy told police her dad ? her on at least three occasions. Her father, Thomas Edward Kennedy, denied the allegation, but he was convicted by a jury and sentenced to more than 15 years in prison.

In January, Cassandra Kennedy, now 23, told Longview police she made it all up. So after serving more than nine years in prison, her father was released last week and the charges against him were dismissed.

"I did a horrible thing," Cassandra told detectives in January, according to a police report. "It's not OK to sit and be locked in this horrible place for something you didn't do. It's just not right."

Cowlitz County Prosecutor Sue Baur said Friday she's never seen a case quite like it. The innocent are sometimes freed after years in prison by the work of pro-bono legal teams and new DNA evidence. But Baur said she's never known a child to return to authorities a decade later and recant, certainly not with enough credibility to scuttle a case.

"This is something my whole office is talking about," she said. "This is the kind of thing that shouldn't happen."

A victim is only a victim until you find out she lied. I think there's a lot more to come out. Maraj could end up convicted, spend time behind bars only for the stepdaughter to come forward to say her moms forced her to say that ? when she's in her 20's.

You have watched too many Lifetime movies

Most rapes aren't even reported because they think no one will believe them

I think you are trying to put doubt in a child's story. I worked CPS cases for over 5 years ... where the saddest stories you will ever hear where told to me. And never once did some innocent person go to jail ....those kids were telling the truth. alot of them blamed themselves. Even for not reporting the abuse themselves. Predators pray for that.

Has the victim's story swayed at all ?

Lifetime movies??? Are you ignoring what I just posted AND quoted for the sake of being dense?

I just posted three such cases from real life; there are thousands more. The Innocence Project has gotten quite a few men convicted of molesting/? a child out of prison where they were set up by a scorned family member or friend and coaxed a child into lying about some ? .

I want you to revisit every single one of those cases where you just knew the accused was guilty in 10-15 years. Don't be surprised at the sheer number of them vacated because the child involved comes clean about lying many years later. Case law back this up; it happens.

I know all about the Innicence Projecf ...I've volunteered my time with them.

You seem to be onthe accused ? side not the victims in a few threads. Which is why I referenced the lifetime movies....

And it's been 10 yrs plus for a lot of those cases and zero over turned or even a question of guilt.

You are acting like false ? allegations are the norm ....and they are not
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really in here going Johnnie Cochran for a ? .

I don't understand why they want this guy to be innocent so bad in spite of all the evidence that suggests he's guilty. They must be secret die-hard ken doll barbies or something because anybody else and this would be an open and shut i.c. case.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Yeah people lie about ? , but why are y'all acting like that is the norm?

Have you ever been accused of ? and everyone believes it until she comes out and says it was a lie?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told y'all not to trust those funny-faced muthafuckas, wit those pencil-thin beards, that are lined up above their jawline.

? weirdos.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we are blaming a 12 yr old victim ????

? up

Did you read the links I posted? One was an 11 year old "victim" that admitted to lying.
    In early 2001, an 11-year-old Kalama girl named Cassandra Ann Kennedy told police her dad ? her on at least three occasions. Her father, Thomas Edward Kennedy, denied the allegation, but he was convicted by a jury and sentenced to more than 15 years in prison.

In January, Cassandra Kennedy, now 23, told Longview police she made it all up. So after serving more than nine years in prison, her father was released last week and the charges against him were dismissed.

"I did a horrible thing," Cassandra told detectives in January, according to a police report. "It's not OK to sit and be locked in this horrible place for something you didn't do. It's just not right."

Cowlitz County Prosecutor Sue Baur said Friday she's never seen a case quite like it. The innocent are sometimes freed after years in prison by the work of pro-bono legal teams and new DNA evidence. But Baur said she's never known a child to return to authorities a decade later and recant, certainly not with enough credibility to scuttle a case.

"This is something my whole office is talking about," she said. "This is the kind of thing that shouldn't happen."

A victim is only a victim until you find out she lied. I think there's a lot more to come out. Maraj could end up convicted, spend time behind bars only for the stepdaughter to come forward to say her moms forced her to say that ? when she's in her 20's.

You have watched too many Lifetime movies

Most rapes aren't even reported because they think no one will believe them

I think you are trying to put doubt in a child's story. I worked CPS cases for over 5 years ... where the saddest stories you will ever hear where told to me. And never once did some innocent person go to jail ....those kids were telling the truth. alot of them blamed themselves. Even for not reporting the abuse themselves. Predators pray for that.

Has the victim's story swayed at all ?

Lifetime movies??? Are you ignoring what I just posted AND quoted for the sake of being dense?

I just posted three such cases from real life; there are thousands more. The Innocence Project has gotten quite a few men convicted of molesting/? a child out of prison where they were set up by a scorned family member or friend and coaxed a child into lying about some ? .

I want you to revisit every single one of those cases where you just knew the accused was guilty in 10-15 years. Don't be surprised at the sheer number of them vacated because the child involved comes clean about lying many years later. Case law back this up; it happens.

I know all about the Innicence Projecf ...I've volunteered my time with them.

You seem to be in the accused ? side not the victims in a few threads. Which is why we referenced the lifetime movies....

And it's been 10 yrs plus for a lot of those cases and zero over turned or even a question of guilt.

You are acting like false ? allegations are the norm ....and they are not

No, i'm acting like they happen and not ignoring them like the rest of you. Plus the circumstances surrounding this specific case have enough shady ? going on that there's reason to be suspicious of all actors involved.

We believe the little girl and her mother's accusations but not the stepfather's accusations; why is that? Why is one more plausible than the other?

I've never been on the side of an accused ? . I'm a firm believer in guilty until proven innocent but what we've been seeing in recent years is that guilt can be overturned when a story is recanted or dismantled after-the-fact when previously inadmissible evidence is presented, evidence of misconduct on the part of the prosecution is discovered, and a myriad of other things.