Texas CHURCH SHOOTING: 20 Shots fired during service (27 Dead- 20+ Injured)

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    As long as no black folk were hurt I give zero ?

So if 1 of the 26 victims looked like u, u would care.

But an innocent 5yr old is among the dead and u give no ? ?

I would care about the one. And if the kid is white then ? 'em. White on white crime is a beautiful thing no matter the age

Lol that's some cold ? .

So was tamir rice, and when I read the comments by them crackers it just solidified the fact that they don't give a ? about us no matter the age so ? they kids too

You've become the very thing u hate

Sad.

He doesn’t even see it
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    The shooter is a 26 year old white male. His name was Devin Patrick Kelley. He served in the US Air Force from 2010-2014 and received a dishonorable discharge.

3d733ed8-e4ae-4f84-a87d-418b8e4fa650.jpg

This guy looks like a ? ?

Lea-DeLaria-Interview-About-Orange-New-Black-2017.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

I would care about the one. And if the kid is white then ? 'em. White on white crime is a beautiful thing no matter the age

Lol that's some cold ? .

So was tamir rice, and when I read the comments by them crackers it just solidified the fact that they don't give a ? about us no matter the age so ? they kids too

Sad.

So what's your suggestion to love people who hate us? To turn the other cheek? If me becoming like them helps black people out of this hell hole we are currently in then so be it. We tried that love your oppressor ? during the civil rights movement and we are now seeing that it did not work.

You ain't gotta love nobody you don't know, but how does it negatively impact your day to say a ? up thing is ? up?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol that's some cold ? .

Sad.

So what's your suggestion to love people who hate us? To turn the other cheek? If me becoming like them helps black people out of this hell hole we are currently in then so be it. We tried that love your oppressor ? during the civil rights movement and we are now seeing that it did not work.

You ain't gotta love nobody you don't know, but how does it negatively impact your day to say a ? up thing is ? up?

A lot of black ppl is not mad at white ppl.

Some envy them and wish it was them in the position to do what they do. They don’t see it as wrong just wish they was the ones doing it
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol that's some cold ? .

Sad.

But how can I say something is ? up considering that the race of people it happened to are ? up based upon how they keep ? us up?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa! Trump just gave the " Mental Health" angel. It's official! I let my weed card expire so I can get my concealed weapons permit! It's on!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Lol that's some cold ? .

Sad.

A lot of black ppl is not mad at white ppl.

Some envy them and wish it was them in the position to do what they do. They don’t see it as wrong just wish they was the ones doing it

DBa92s_VwAAV7-2.jpg

I read the bolded 5 times in a row slowly and I still don't understand what it meant

Ok

Some black ppl wish they was doing what a lot of white ppl is doing to us. So deep down they believe what they are doing is not wrong. Just wish they was the ones doing it.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What I fear most when I'm in public? It's being murdered by some random white person or police.

There is a serial killer in Tampa right now.....
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @TheGOAT ...Oh yeah!! Got a whole folder of ? . So much has been done 2 us lynchings, castrations, police shootings of black males that white folks compile as ? videos and have parties and watch? I feel nothing when I see cartels decapitate, quarter bodies, peel skin, middle Eastern REAL rapes, stoning, burning, smashed bodies it's nothing 2 me! Roll one, smoke and ask my dogs if they can stomach it. Sickoo.com if U dare!!!
    A poster named Fiat Money used to randomly post that gorry ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    This convo has gotten narcissistic again. ? 30 people got gun down, this ? is bigger than race. It's some seriously ? up people in this country.

Specifically, in this country. I

THEY been made it about race. Blame them.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol that's some cold ? .

Sad.

A murdered 5yr old child is not "your oppressor"

Not every person with pale skin hates you for being black.

Im not gonna tell u how to live your life.

I just try to not to look at everything as black vs everybody.... I think there is good people & aint ? people.

Side note... Some of yall wanna be militant Malcolm so bad but ignore how he went on his trip to mecca and came back preachin about racial coexistance before being murdered by NOI

Eventually that 5 year old will be your oppressor that's why Nat Turner killed the babies too