Texas CHURCH SHOOTING: 20 Shots fired during service (27 Dead- 20+ Injured)

Options

Comments

• blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only in America
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all need to stop. These illogical and hypocritical ? will never admit the inherent stupidity of the stance they are taking.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    This convo has gotten narcissistic again. ? 30 people got gun down, this ? is bigger than race. It's some seriously ? up people in this country.

Specifically, in this country. I

THEY been made it about race. Blame them.

THEY are not on this forum though.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This convo has gotten narcissistic again. ? 30 people got gun down, this ? is bigger than race. It's some seriously ? up people in this country.

Yes THEY are

Even if that's the case; ? on a 5 year old kid for getting killed though?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Yes THEY are

I'm not ? on a kid for getting killed. However I'm not ? on ghostdog for his views either because I see and understand where he's coming from.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Yes THEY are

I'm not ? on a kid for getting killed. However I'm not ? on ghostdog for his views either because I see and understand where he's coming from.

Illogical stances should always be ? on, whether you understand why they are held. They serve no purpose than to perpetuate the problems faced.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes THEY are

Illogical stances should always be ? on, whether you understand why they are held. They serve no purpose than to perpetuate the problems faced.

That is all a person's opinion.

You and some others see it as illogical, while @ghostdog56 and some others see it as logical.

Neither side is right or wrong yall just see it how yall see it.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im personally not gonna sit here and say I dont feel bad for a 5 year old dying for any reason, and the 14 year old girl that died hurt me too.

But with that said, I can understand why someone would say they dont give a ? even if it was a white baby that got killed. Looking at just the action of the person not caring, its easy to say that person is ? up, but a person just doesnt wake up and not care about the death of a child. Feeling indefferent is the effect, not the cause. If a black person says they dont give a ? about a white person getting killed regardless of age, I blame it on the physchological effects of opression more than the person.

Not giving anyone an out, no one should be proud to lose their humanity. Im just saying I understand.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Yes THEY are

You and some others see it as illogical, while @ghostdog56 and some others see it as logical.

Exactly!! I am neutral. My focus is on the racist coverage that surrounds these types of events. And again whites be they liberal, cons or dems don't give a flying ? . whites aren't outraged nor are they calling for heavy policing, surveillance or profiling. They are protecting whites (THEIR OWN). They only want to argue gun control. They never, ever in mass discuss handling their ? with a heavy hand, shock and awe. It's always kid gloves with these ? hypocrites. They are like teenagers. They have a ? excuse for why everything is different for them.

I will give a damn when they start kicking in whites doors, making arrests and shipping them guantanamo.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes THEY are

not sure you remember an 11 year old that was demonized and he dont even understand why or have the time to process what was about to happen.....yet certain people only saw his skin color.

even after knowing it was a kid.....still didnt back away from how they felt.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Yes THEY are

Logic isn't really an opinion. The importance of logic is. However, him condemning them while using the same line of reasoning they do is inherently illogical and stupid.

He's free to see it that way, but it's a useless and ineffective stance to take.

It would be one thing if something productive came out of all these hard lines stances these ? want to take, but nothing does. It's just a bunch of silly ? talking ? .
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    I'm glad we are not back in the slave days because I would have hated to be on the plantation with some of you ? . You ? would of been cheesing hard as ? for your future oppressor

91dx7hytpcmh.jpg

tqmb00favb40.jpg

1xmae96wzlj1.jpg

Okay Nat Turner

trre.gif

efco67fxpp3b.gif

sure , whatever you say buddy , i am ? , ? yada yada yada

giphy.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes THEY are

Logic isn't really an opinion. The importance of logic is. However, him condemning them while using the same line of reasoning they do is inherently illogical and stupid.

He's free to see it that way, but it's a useless and ineffective stance to take.

It would be one thing if something productive came out of all these hard lines stances these ? want to take, but nothing does. It's just a bunch of silly ? talking ? .

You seeing his stance/reaction to what happened as "illogical" is an opinion.

His stance/reaction is factually neither right nor wrong its just an opinion on some events. An opinion is neither right nor wrong.

? ain't about an opinion being productive its about how he feels end of story.

Some of yall trying to make the ? into something it ain't and making it a bigger deal than it really is.

That is how that man feels I respect it and you feel differently I respect that as well.

Some of yall the ones looking crazy trying to tell that man how he should feel about some ? that happened.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Yes THEY are

What's productive about your kumbaya, let's hold hands and cry with wasichu suggestion?

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    to be black is to always have to take the higher ground.

while other take the lower ground to cut us from below so we cant stand with them when they stand up.

This isn't. People always want to act like our major issues stop at external strife. They don't. We catch a lot of ? from the outside, but let's be real, as a community, our real problem is lack of unity. If we had the kind of unity that they had in the 60s now, we'd be a lot better off.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

while other take the lower ground to cut us from below so we cant stand with them when they stand up.

This isn't. People always want to act like our major issues stop at external strife. They don't. We catch a lot of ? from the outside, but let's be real, as a community, our real problem is lack of unity. If we had the kind of unity that they had in the 60s now, we'd be a lot better off.

Perhaps. Alot of if and stiffing going on. How about these if's?

If, they didn't ? MLK, X, and Hampton

If, we didn't need Brown vs. the board of education

If, they didn't target Black liberation\community organizations

If, they didn't create the projects for Blacks (removing Black men from the home) while giving whites low income home loans to build their communities.

If, if.........if..
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Perhaps. Alot of if and stiffing going on. How about these if's?

If, they didn't ? MLK, X, and Hampton

If, we didn't need Brown vs. the board of education

If, they didn't target Black liberation\community organizations

If, they didn't create the projects for Blacks (removing Black men from the home) while giving whites low income home loans to build their communities.

If, if.........if..

Who is they? How many of those things did the average white person implement? So what does any of that have to do with being able to empathize with a white 5 y/o being killed in a horrible tragedy.

You guys seem to think that country's white supremacist infrastructure = every single white person alive. It doesn't, and black people who don't understand that are as dumb as the white people who support it even to their own detriment.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Im personally not gonna sit here and say I dont feel bad for a 5 year old dying for any reason, and the 14 year old girl that died hurt me too.

But with that said, I can understand why someone would say they dont give a ? even if it was a white baby that got killed. Looking at just the action of the person not caring, its easy to say that person is ? up, but a person just doesnt wake up and not care about the death of a child. Feeling indefferent is the effect, not the cause. If a black person says they dont give a ? about a white person getting killed regardless of age, I blame it on the physchological effects of opression more than the person.

Not giving anyone an out, no one should be proud to lose their humanity. Im just saying I understand.

7duir8qcwjbf.jpg
    PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERBALIZED OPPRESSION