MEEK MILL Gets Sentenced To 2-4 Years In Prison For Probation Violations

Options

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

Knowing how crooked the system is and knowing the judge has it out for him, he did some illegal ? racing bikes through the city. Now granted it was dismissed and the DA didn't ask for jail time, he gave the judge an opportunity to ? him over regardless of the charges being dropped. Now my question is this, can the judge charge him with violating his probation for a charge that was dismissed? If so then yes he is parially to ? blame. If she's not allowed to by law then she should be thrown under the jail for the 10 years she over saw his probation.

Just becuz you CAN do something by law don't mean if somebody abuses that power you partly to blame for them abusing their power that's what y'all missing that's why we keep getting killed becuz by LAW they didn't do nothing wrong and by LAW we are partly to blame but ain't nobody tryna hear that when a ? lying dead..... Having the right to do something isn't a out for abuse of power and no you aren't too blame when somebody abuses their power becuz you gave them a chance to abuse their power dafuq kinda logic is that smh
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the judge getting investigated by the FBI but ? want me to sit here and blame Meek??? Yea y'all gone head and just hold that L smh

Come man ? been saying that judge needs to go and yes meek is partly to blame. They're the only two holding Ls right now.

How you to blame for a corrupt judge throwing you in prison for years over weak charges lol

Knowing how crooked the system is and knowing the judge has it out for him, he did some illegal ? racing bikes through the city. Now granted it was dismissed and the DA didn't ask for jail time, he gave the judge an opportunity to ? him over regardless of the charges being dropped. Now my question is this, can the judge charge him with violating his probation for a charge that was dismissed? If so then yes he is parially to ? blame. If she's not allowed to by law then she should be thrown under the jail for the 10 years she over saw his probation.

Just becuz you CAN do something by law don't mean if somebody abuses that power you partly to blame for them abusing their power that's what y'all missing that's why we keep getting killed becuz by LAW they didn't do nothing wrong and by LAW we are partly to blame but ain't nobody tryna hear that when a ? lying dead..... Having the right to do something isn't a out for abuse of power and no you aren't too blame when somebody abuses their power becuz you gave them a chance to abuse their power dafuq kinda logic is that smh

I agree with what you saying thats why i said its petty that the judge pulled that ? . Bottom line is he helped put himself in this situation by BREAKING THE LAW!
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So i was just watching everyday struggle and if the info young berg was talking about is true then i take back everything i said regarding meek ? himself over in this particular situation.
  • GetoBoy
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So i was just watching everyday struggle and if the info young berg was talking about is true then i take back everything i said regarding meek ? himself over in this particular situation.

You not gonna be alone alot of ppl are I been tryna tell everybody he ain't do nothing wrong and is just being ? over by a non objective judge.... I can't put blame on you for a corrupt judge abusing her power and lockin you up for years over nothing if he would have gotten the time over the fake ? and leaving and not checking in ok I wouldn't have understood years but I could have seen why but you can't give a ? a chance then when he takes that chance and does better for himself you STILL lock him up for practically nothing.... Ppl just have a hard time not blaming ourselves we always have to find a way to place blame on us but there are times where we just100% being ? and this is one of those times
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of yall really should evaluate why you hate this man this much.

when did it really start for you?
    when he smashed nikki?
    when he smashed drake?

why would a man want another man you never met sent to jail....right or wrong?

does this ? remind you or your deadbeat no show fathers?

the blind hate for this man you never met is crazy.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What berg say about the case?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »

Regarding the bike racing issue he said police were there while they were shooting a music video in new york. If they were only there for security purposes, then no charges should've been brought up in the first place. But if that isnt true then i stand by my previous statements. We'll see though.
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    dnyce215 wrote: »

Regarding the bike racing issue he said police were there while they were shooting a music video in new york. If they were only there for security purposes, then no charges should've been brought up in the first place. But if that isnt true then i stand by my previous statements. We'll see though.

That's been what it is and he wasn't even the one on the bike doing the wheelie everybody there said.... That's why I have such a problem not becuz it's Meek but becuz a ? is getting ? over in a way I've never seen but ? tryna blame him
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he also violated probation by failing drug tests and the airport fight
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »

thats already been mention
  • GetoBoy
    Options

The airport fight also wasn't on him since the ? that worked at the airport did a bunch of interviews talking about he swung on ? first becuz he didn't know if anybody was gonna swing on him so basically he doing 2-4 years for a video shoot wheelie when he wasn't on the bike and a fight where somebody swung on him first??? Naw man you never gonna get me to understand how that some how makes Meek accountable and deep down y'all know it too it's just ? not high on Meek so you won't admit it
  • mike06
    Options
    that's fine....like someone said earlier they always go for the bigger fish in crimes involving stars entourages.....im just stating he had a pile of ? on his plate before even poppin the wheelie...now who put the ? there is the bigger question but lets not act like he's getting 2-4 just for poppin a wheelie....and BTW I AGREE THAT THE PENALTY IS TOO EXCESSIVE lol
  • mike06
    Options
    and yes the judge needs to get the ? outta here too....
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    that's fine....like someone said earlier they always go for the bigger fish in crimes involving stars entourages.....im just stating he had a pile of ? on his plate before even poppin the wheelie...now who put the ? there is the bigger question but lets not act like he's getting 2-4 just for poppin a wheelie....and BTW I AGREE THAT THE PENALTY IS TOO EXCESSIVE lol

But that's kinda my whole point you can't retroactively sentence somebody for things you gave them a break on when they didn't do anything new..... You can't say "well I gave you break when I shouldn't have so now that you ain't done nothing I'ma make up for that break I gave you" no you gave him a break to do better and he did better and stayed out of trouble but now you gonna say well I shouldn't have you the chance to do better so even tho you doing better I'ma sentence for the things I gave you a break on??? She should have just gave him 2 years last year but she didn't becuz she said I'll give you a chance so don't give it to him now when he doing better with the chance you gave him that's my problem.... Well that and 2-4 years is just abuse of power
  • GetoBoy
    Options
    It's like your girl catching you cheating then telling you I'll give you another chance but if you cheat again it's over but if you don't we good then a year later yo homie get a girl number at the club and your girl tell you I'm breaking up with you becuz I should have broke up with you when you cheated on me the first time you gonna look at her like WTF lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still crying about this ? .
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Rappers going harder for meek than they did against police murdering unarmed black men.

Meek himself was going hard for murdering unarmed black men.

Actually got a song out right now called YBA that touches on this ? up system and this way before he just went back to jail
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like your girl catching you cheating then telling you I'll give you another chance but if you cheat again it's over but if you don't we good then a year later yo homie get a girl number at the club and your girl tell you I'm breaking up with you becuz I should have broke up with you when you cheated on me the first time you gonna look at her like WTF lol

Bruh I been rocking with you this entire thread, but I have no muthafuckin clue what you're tryna say here, b.
  • RickyRich
    Options

alot of fake caring going on .
  • RickyRich
    Options

Bruh I been rocking with you this entire thread, but I have no muthafuckin clue what you're tryna say here, b.

cuz that ? running out of ? to say . he done repeated himself for how many pages
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

alot of fake caring going on .

It's not a matter of fake caring, him being jailed is bullshyt, period. ? like this and the judge's clear bias needs to be out in the open. If he gets his sentence overturned it could possibly set a precedence on how ? like this gets handled in the future (particularly with Black men and women). I mean we know it won't (at least not immediately), but still...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

cuz that ? running out of ? to say . he done repeated himself for how many pages

Actually it's because of how he worded it, it's like was rushing getting his thoughts out, but I'm sure he had a point.