Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? rappaport ? wearing out his pass b
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    this was embiid's breakout game, from here on I expect nothing less from him.

Prisoner of the moment post i think too highly of embid for his "breakout game" to be against the bumass lakers in november chill

Real rap wit that skill set he should be gettin 30 and 15 a night especially with no minute restrictions let that man eat

• goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Rappaport said he doesn't think Lonzo will last past 3 yrs on the Lakers

tell Michael to worry bout his ? ass Knicks he ain't authorized to speak on Laker matters
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we at least give lonzo a full month b4 hollering bust, jeebus
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was embiid's breakout game, from here on I expect nothing less from him.

Prisoner of the moment post i think too highly of embid for his "breakout game" to be against the bumass lakers in november chill

so what if it was the lakers, it was a competitive game to the end.

Thats not the point but whatever
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The Sixers are scary man. Better get used to seeing them or Boston representing the East in the finals for the next 6-8 years. Both teams are set and still have high lottery picks in the pipe line. In Phillys case it's looking like the Laker pick this year that will likely be in the 6-10 range. Plus they have their own pick that will be top 20.

The Warriors better get busy while they can because in a year or two they're going to finally have some legit competition in the finals.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Got the W last night should've blew them out but long as we got the W.

Need to blow them out at home Friday but a W is W no matter if its 1pt or 20+pts.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    Just because it's so rare these days I've always appreciated Demar Derozans mid range game

If he could ever be a consistent 3 point threat that would take him to another level but every summer you hear about him working on his 3 point shot and its always trash when the season starts

2co3o9i.jpg

appreciated

stop it

raptors fans dont even like watching demar derozan play basketball

i hate how unfluid his whole game is

it just looks sluggish

or

instead of sluggish

i should say

like his 2K fatigue is all the way down but hes still holding sprint down anyway

I'm dying but I'll say this

he has some of the best footwork in the league, I do enjoy that part of his game
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    The Sixers are scary man. Better get used to seeing them or Boston representing the East in the finals for the next 6-8 years. Both teams are set and still have high lottery picks in the pipe line. In Phillys case it's looking like the Laker pick this year that will likely be in the 6-10 range. Plus they have their own pick that will be top 20.

The Warriors better get busy while they can because in a year or two they're going to finally have some legit competition in the finals.

They could be there final form today like a dragonball z character and still wont give the warriors a real

I dont think ? understand how absurd the warriors are i really believe you wont find a combo of 4 stars and role players that would beat the warriors
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Embiid's footwork wooo

He was puttin ? in a blender. Kept baiting randle lol. Reminded me of harden.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They could be there final form today like a dragonball z character and still wont give the warriors a real

I dont think ? understand how absurd the warriors are i really believe you wont find a combo of 4 stars and role players that would beat the warriors

James
    Leonard
    Marc Gasol
    Conley
    Cousins

Just like that. And im sure that there are other deadlier combinations bruh.
  • wizedidit
    wizedidit Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    Sixers actually look legit..i don't know if I just hate the Lakers or are they just not that promising to me I like Ingram ND kuzma but I just don't see them killing ? in 2yrs jury still out on lonzo but dawg wasn't even in the 4th smh
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did like what I saw from Ingram last night. He looks better every time I watch him. It might just be by chance cause I dont watch the Lakers often. But from how better he has gotten compared to last year, I wouldnt trade him. Id keep letting him develop and hope he continues to get better at this rate.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still have yet to see a full embiid game
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

James
    Leonard
    Marc Gasol
    Conley
    Cousins

Just like that. And im sure that there are other deadlier combinations bruh.

I said 4 stars not 5 you have a bunch of bigs than can shoot but operate best in the paint and arent knock down 3 point shooters wheres the room for kawhi and lebron to drive? You would have to dumb down cousins and gasol to kevin love status without the skill from the 3pt line

You got 4 ball dominate players on one team

Which one of your bigs are coming out on the perimiter when the warriors force yall to switch because of all the screens i mean kd still dropping 30 on bron can kawhi chase klay for 35 minutes? Probaly

Can mike conley gaurd steph?

What if bron has to gaurd klay he def going to have a issue running around all day? Even tho u cheated and used 4 stars that team still isnt flat out better than the warriors

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ them tweets wack af.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only negative id say about Embiid is he has to stop trying to dribble. When he catches the ball outside the post, if hes open he should shoot it, and if not pass it, cause hes a great passer too.

Thats honestly the only negative I can find in his game, and thats not even a huge negative.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like ben simmons game but duke gotta expand his range.He hasn't made one shot outside the free throw line this season

The warriors were backing up like 10 feet off dude.He has to expand his range or he's a 6'10 rondo

I'm late on this post but i agree. Also GS did a great job of guarding space in the lane instead of Ben. They did a good job of fronting JoJo and shut down that give and go ? Ben and JoJo like to do. It also helps that GS have length that can move their feet like Green & Durant. He will see alot more teams covering lane space but not too many teams defend like GS. I can see Boston using this type of D next time we play them. Simmons really needs to get that jumper going asap. JoJo will benefit big time if Ben can hit a few from now and then.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol those tweets were so bad they were deleted