Options
    Shout out to Reality...

#GetUsedToIt
    #OverachievingBums..

“Bbbbbut we was depending on al horford to drop 20”
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and yours. Hope yall enjoying this day with some good ass food and around family and friends.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I don't know why I've watched a lot of suns games this year but book a hothead.He stay woofin at cats and tried to run up on the lakers bench dolo

shouts to mike james 27 year old rook,paid his dues and made it to the nba suns about to turn his 2 way into a standard he's a good player
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pop said Tony Parker had the same quad injury as Kawhi except worse and he's closer to returning than Kawhi is
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate the suns because to see a front office and coaching staff be so ? bothers me
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pop said Tony Parker had the same quad injury as Kawhi except worse and he's closer to returning than Kawhi is

Smh when did this happen i thought he only ? up his ankle smh
  • Beta
    Options

At first I was like shame on kawhi for being brittle but I was like ehh all injuries ain't the same even if it ain't the same injury you know? But TP got injured before kawhi anyways
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    lol these niggs lost in OT..

I guess we gotta end the streak then

We shocking the world on Wednesday

giphy.gif

#respektheheat
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why I've watched a lot of suns games this year but book a hothead.He stay woofin at cats and tried to run up on the lakers bench dolo

shouts to mike james 27 year old rook,paid his dues and made it to the nba suns about to turn his 2 way into a standard he's a good player

At 27 his game is mature as opposed to a 19-20 year old who's still learning the game
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully OKC starts playing with that same intensity.
    They clearly beat the Warriors with a very good... DEFENSE!!

Aint it right Houston , Cleveland?

High level DEFENSE IS THE ONLY OPTION TO STOP GSW.
  • Beta
    Options

At 27 his game is mature as opposed to a 19-20 year old who's still learning the game

Thanks man
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At first I was like shame on kawhi for being brittle but I was like ehh all injuries ain't the same even if it ain't the same injury you know? But TP got injured before kawhi anyways

I agree, everyone responds to injuries/rehab differently

I think people are just skeptical to see Kawhi go from sitting out the opener to missing almost a quarter of the season with no return date in sight while the Spurs have been fairly vague when discussing his condition this whole time

Everyone knew Parker would be out for awhile in the injury happened
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4th game in 6 nights. What's the point of throwing that in there? Definitely sounds like an excuse.
    Shout out to Reality...

#GetUsedToIt
    #OverachievingBums..

“Bbbbbut we was depending on al horford to drop 20”

1 loss since October 19th and this struggletastic ? the best u can come up with. Cavs locker room watched the 2nd half of that game too, they're definitely concerned about the Celtics
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Ax fatherless

He looks up to basketball players like this

rhje44q8w0va.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Im swaggerless yet u ducked the 1 on 1 matchup?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    4th game in 6 nights. What's the point of throwing that in there? Definitely sounds like an excuse.

Not an excuse just reality, y'all had 2 days off and we were at the end of a road trip we should have played with energy from the jump and horford has to play better. I don't have to make an excuse for losing to the heat who missed the playoffs last year and under .500 this year. Y'all beat us for the 1st time in 3 years and y'all posed to be on our radar? Lol nah happy thanksgiving tho
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Not an excuse just reality, y'all had 2 days off and we were at the end of a road trip we should have played with energy from the jump and horford has to play better. I don't have to make an excuse for losing to the heat who missed the playoffs last year and under .500 this year. Y'all beat us for the 1st time in 3 years and y'all posed to be on our radar? Lol nah happy thanksgiving tho

Bunch of irrelevant ? in this post. Incredible how unaware you are that you're making an excuse for why the Celtics lost. Bet it wouldn't come up if yall had won.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Jackson and Chriss the same way lol. Always talking ? and looking for the fade Funny thing is I've caught a few sun's games this year and Jackson stay punking Chriss. He screams on that ? like he's his father. I can only imagine how many scraps they get into in practice.
  • Beta
    Options
    Ax fatherless

He looks up to basketball players like this

rhje44q8w0va.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Im swaggerless yet u ducked the 1 on 1 matchup?

? I have a life..(don't laugh) relax B
  • Beta
    Options
    Alex ?
    Eric Bledsoe
    Morris twins
    IT
    Goran dragic
    Marquese Chriss
    Dragan ?

All casualties or future casualties of the suns
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Bunch of irrelevant ? in this post. Incredible how unaware you are that you're making an excuse for why the Celtics lost. Bet it wouldn't come up if yall had won.

? the heat y'all irrelevant good job good effort on a 6 point win tho since that's what y'all wanna hear lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

? the heat y'all irrelevant good job good effort on a 6 point win tho since that's what y'all wanna hear lol

Take the L and keep it moving, ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol now you're resorting to name calling? Yeah I'm gonna flame y'all next time we play y all getting triggered over trivial ?