The Flash (CW)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea its weird how much ppl always have to dickride and pick a side. if u dont like it then its not for you. that hating ? is lame. i see it with iphone vs samsung, Xbox one Vs ps4, and now DC vs Marvel. its sad.

but anyway, this episode of flash started out good. kinda forgot barry had powers for a sec until he stole the cup lol
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For once Barry is actually thinking straight.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iris aint holding her man down B
  • Broddie
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    For once Barry is actually thinking straight.

Exactly....... I'm shocked at this turn

I hope this becomes the norm. This is what Barry is supposed to be. A detective.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    Barry is a ?

Just when he was starting to think competently too.

Ollie would've worn a ski mask.
  • gemini86
    Options
    she slapped the ? out of Barry! damn!
  • Broddie
    Options
    A great tragic backstory and tremendous suspense and air bending tension every scene he shares with Barry. Yeah this might end up being the best big bad since Thawne.
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Options
    Thinker just said ? you to everything about Barry. Barry was just owned.
  • Broddie
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    Snart with the classic Captain Cold parka and glasses. That crossover's gonna be fun.
  • masterchud12
    Options
    Easily best episode of the season, the tone finally went dark and the Thinker is going to be such a legit villain.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Are you guys looking forward to Ezra's Barry Allen?

Please explain what that is

New JL movie...Ezra is the Messican they hired to play Flash, you should really relate to him

Can't wait to see them ? this up just like they did the Batman vs. Superman.

? 's gonna be a huge flop.

I took some heat for it, but I knew BvS was gonna flop too.

Nowadays, with most movies..........you can tell whether they'll be good or not by the trailer.

And the Justice League trailer looks like hot garbage.

All they needed for a successful Justice League debut was Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, and Flash.

Those secondary members shouldn't have been added until the 3rd or 4th sequel.

You're a hater and you dont t know ? . Third or fourth sequel? Wtf are you smoking? You don't like justice league because wonder woman don't have big arms that's all.
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    So we got posters wanting and hoping for movies to suck and flop now? What kind of ? fuckery is that?

Not exactly.

Just hate when studios put out garbage when it wouldn't have taken much more effort to put out a quality product.
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Are you guys looking forward to Ezra's Barry Allen?

Please explain what that is

New JL movie...Ezra is the Messican they hired to play Flash, you should really relate to him

Can't wait to see them ? this up just like they did the Batman vs. Superman.

? 's gonna be a huge flop.

I took some heat for it, but I knew BvS was gonna flop too.

Nowadays, with most movies..........you can tell whether they'll be good or not by the trailer.

And the Justice League trailer looks like hot garbage.

All they needed for a successful Justice League debut was Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, and Flash.

Those secondary members shouldn't have been added until the 3rd or 4th sequel.

You're a hater and you dont t know ? . Third or fourth sequel? Wtf are you smoking? You don't like justice league because wonder woman don't have big arms that's all.

j9cgzgp34j61.png

http://www.nbc12.com/story/36880866/justice-league-disappoints-in-us-with-96-million-opening

cwiyfm9wlrww.png
    zjy5kpumrebr.png
    83ufo0y2tmga.png

8l74xl4qdcdm.gif

'Can't wait to see what that 2nd week drop looks like next week either.

44f7n9lnk3fd.gif

So dude calls you a hater and you make a post gloating about its box office performance looking forward to the 2nd week drop off.. But you really weren’t hoping for it to flop or suck....right. You can claim you not a hater and that you didn’t really want it to fail, but you made it obvious you aren’t a fan either.

Wrong on both counts.

Just proving that my instincts were on point.

Basically, it's not about the movie flopping.

It's about me being right about the movie flopping.......and proving everyone wrong who thought the movie wouldn't flop.

Nothing more, nothing less.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wally came back and no ? was given. I don't even think he's in the crossover. they need to write him off the show for good.
  • gemini86
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    wally came back and no ? was given. I don't even think he's in the crossover. they need to write him off the show for good.

Don’t be dumb. He’s Iris’ brother. She’s getting married in the crossover. Of course he’s gonna be there. He’s fruity as hell this season but he’s not that bad
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The jl movie had two directors. And the second was tasked with making sure it was around 90 minutes so they could get more theater plays....

It's not a great movie, but it's still good.

Dead eye just hating as usual.
    Great performances by the cast. Dry villain. And you can tell tons of ? was reshot and left on the floor.

Movie could have easily been a hour longer,, or even 2 movies.

It had it issues, but I don't consider it trash out ya flop
  • deadeye
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    The jl movie had two directors. And the second was tasked with making sure it was around 90 minutes so they could get more theater plays....

Great performances by the cast. Dry villain. And you can tell tons of ? was reshot and left on the floor.

The bolded kinda proves my point though.

Just don't understand how you can have a Justice League movie without Superman............and I'm not even that big of a DC/Superman fan.

A movie with just Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would've been better.

The general public doesn't care about Aquaman or Cyborg.

If it wasn't for the success of the tv show, they wouldn't care about Flash either.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just don't understand how you can have a Justice League movie without Superman............and I'm not even that big of a DC/Superman fan.

If it wasn't for the success of the tv show, they wouldn't care about Flash either.

Fool how you gonna have a justice league with must three members?
  • masterchud12
    Options
    How about we stop letting this Justic League nonsense hijack this thread, ok cool.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Word. There's already a thread for that.
  • deadeye
    Options

Re-read my post.

Didn't say anything about a Justice League with 3 members.

All I said was that a movie with just Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would've been better.
  • gemini86
    Options

Re-read my post.

All I said was that a movie with just Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would've been better.

You can literally sense the hate coming off the screen. You’re focusing too much on something you obviously don’t like. You made your point already. You’re not getting paid from it. Stop picking sides and dickriding. It’s not for you(not being facetious either.)

? wanna talk about numbers when it fits their agenda. But when their favorite rapper flops, they want to say numbers don’t matter and Vanilla ice went diamond. Like what u like and ? .

Can we talk about Flash though? Why she slap Barry like that
  • deadeye
    edited November 2017
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Re-read my post.

You can literally sense the hate coming off the screen. You’re focusing too much on something you obviously don’t like. You made your point already. You’re not getting paid from it. Stop picking sides and dickriding. It’s not for you(not being facetious either.)

? wanna talk about numbers when it fits their agenda. But when their favorite rapper flops, they want to say numbers don’t matter and Vanilla ice went diamond. Like what u like and ? .

Call it whatever you want, but you can't say I was wrong about anything I said.

Regarding the Flash, it's a refreshing change from the....."let's figure out whose behind the mask"......storylines.

'Still don't understand why Deveaux even has beef with him to begin with, but I suppose we'll find out throughout the season.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Re-read my post.

Call it whatever you want, but you can't say I was wrong about anything I said.

Regarding the Flash, it's a refreshing change from the....."let's figure out whose behind the mask"......storylines.

'Still don't understand why Deveaux even has beef with him to begin with, but I suppose we'll find out throughout the season.

Ofcourse you will it wouldnt be a show if they revealed everything in the first episode. Maybe this sort of thing just isnt for you
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's clear he wants flashes body that regenerates rapidly to replace his body which is deteriorating rapidly