Comments

• Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in 2017 still don't know the system is against us and how to avoid them
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ain't lying. MF's got to know by now that everything in America is set up to make money. The prison and jail system is set up for you to become a recidivist. It's set up for you to pay court fees, probation fees, and lawyer fees. All this ? is a trap and if your stupid enough to fall for it that's on you.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    MFs don't even know what they saying right know -

The solution yall think yall talking about ain't even a ? solution.

Of course the MFs with the ? up homes should do something about their ? up homes.

How many times sometimes somebody gotta tell yall that it doesn't mean the prison system and the court system, and the cops, and the political system, etc.. etc... ain't ? up ?

Who the ? is in here saying MFs should have ? up homes ?

you hardheaded ass ? we all know that the system is ? up therefore the intelligent thing to do is not feed into the system. We can stop feeding into the system and let it die a slow death if we stop producing individuals who are prone to committing crime.

These individuals are created in the home and go out and spread there malfunctions into the larger black community when the community gets ? up it turns to politicians for solutions and politicians look for the easiest answers but not always the best answers to crime which is usually harder laws. These laws usually remove men from the home for long periods of time this turn leads to the creation of more ? up homes. You understand it's a cycle.

if we fix the home we can slowly ? the system because it starts in the home.

Yeah you dumb MF - which why I clearly said in the post MFs who got ? up homes should obviously do something about it - does that mean the system ain't ? up ?

What the ? you really said in your reply that refutes mine ?

You think systematic racism gonna just go the ? away because MFs got nice homes ?

Some of yall wanna-be smart MFs is even dumber than yall think.
  • 7figz
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

MFs out here "avoiding" the system everyday and still gettin' into ? . You don't read the ? news ?

You saying some ? like you offered a real solution or some ? . Gotta stop engaging with yall weak-minded MFs who can't form real arguments. Just leave the reaction and keep it movin bruh, you ain't sayin ? .
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MFs don't even know what they saying right know -

The solution yall think yall talking about ain't even a ? solution.

Of course the MFs with the ? up homes should do something about their ? up homes.

How many times sometimes somebody gotta tell yall that it doesn't mean the prison system and the court system, and the cops, and the political system, etc.. etc... ain't ? up ?

Who the ? is in here saying MFs should have ? up homes ?

you hardheaded ass ? we all know that the system is ? up therefore the intelligent thing to do is not feed into the system. We can stop feeding into the system and let it die a slow death if we stop producing individuals who are prone to committing crime.

These individuals are created in the home and go out and spread there malfunctions into the larger black community when the community gets ? up it turns to politicians for solutions and politicians look for the easiest answers but not always the best answers to crime which is usually harder laws. These laws usually remove men from the home for long periods of time this turn leads to the creation of more ? up homes. You understand it's a cycle.

if we fix the home we can slowly ? the system because it starts in the home.

Yeah you dumb MF - which why I clearly said in the post MFs who got ? up homes should obviously do something about - does that mean the system ain't ? up ?

What the ? you really said in your reply that refutes mine ?

You think systematic racism gonna just go the ? away because MFs got nice homes ?

Some of yall wanna-be smart MFs is even dumber than yall think.

lol the whole point that i am making is that while systematic racism go away it also won't have the same destructive effect it has now if blacks fixed the home and community situation.
  • 7figz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I see some of y'all are still expecting white people to save y'all...

Keep waiting on the system to be fixed...
    It dont think anybody's waiting to be saved. We just want the system to stop ? over us so we can have the same opportunities as others. The margin of error for black folks is ALOT slimmer than other races

Correct... So like Denzel said, don't make it easy. The way to combat it from our end is to take care of home.

Simply pointing out injustice does nothing. And changing the system takes forever, if it ever happens.

Literally your best solution for the time being is to take care of home.

the only problem with this is the same reason ? bringing up everything but this...

responsibility is a mean ? ....especially when you have no one to blame.

then the real ? and the real men stand up and stand out.

as long a fukk ? running around they can hide amongst the problems. they can dodge growing up. they can dodge being a man.

but if we can limit the fukery then guess what? them ? out chea looking like fools.

And when we "limit the fukery", does that mean we don't still have a systematically racist country ?

And what if your fuckery is already limited or you ain't got no fuckery goin on - the systematically racist system should still exist because of the MFs who still engage in the fuckery ?

You don't see what's wrong with that argument ?

You really think MFs ain't in here discussing the WHOLE ? ?

The problem with Denzel's statement is that it doesn't address, and oversimplifies, the whole situation - and that's why people got problems with it.

Let me guess - all the people who got problems with it believe that it's ok to have ? up homes and blame crimes on society and have no accountability etc.. etc...
  • sunlord
    Options

MFs out here "avoiding" the system everyday and still gettin' into ? . You don't read the ? news ?

You saying some ? like you offered a real solution or some ? . Gotta stop engaging with yall weak-minded MFs who can't form real arguments. Just leave the reaction and keep it movin bruh, you ain't sayin ? .

most of the ? getting into ? don't avoid a ? thing.... I read the news and most of those ? are getting what they put onto themselves
  • 7figz
    Options

most of the ? getting into ? don't avoid a ? thing.... I read the news and most of those ? are getting what they put onto themselves

Really ? And all the innocent Black people who got killed by racist cops was just imagination, right ?

Sandra Bland should've avoided the ? .

The old lady in GA who cops bust down her door on some wrong door ? , and killed her - should've avoided the ? ?

Dude in the cop van who got paralyzed should've avoided the ? ?

Yeah ight genius.
  • Huey_C
    Options

Naw I'll post what I want. You're too emotional brother, black men like you are susceptible to the very pitfalls being discussed. Those type of emotions are for women not us.
  • 7figz
    edited November 2017
    Options

Naw I'll post what I want. You're too emotional brother, black men like you are susceptible to the very pitfalls being discussed. Those type of emotions are for women not us.

Post then bruh, it's all good. You ain't posting nothing of substance so I see no reason to continue a discussion with you.

BTW that "emotion" ? ain't a insult bruh, it's what 80s baby passive-aggressive cornball MFs say when they can't contribute intellectually to a topic on the internet - which is a damn shame for a Black dude on a topic like this.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mppogbgca9fy.gif
    You childish bruh lmao
  • Huey_C
    edited November 2017
    Options

Post then bruh, it's all good. You ain't posting nothing of substance so I see no reason to continue a discussion with you.

BTW that "emotion" ? ain't a insult bruh, it's what 80s baby passive-aggressive cornball MFs say when they can't contribute intellectually to a topic on the internet - which is a damn shame for a Black dude on a topic like this.

You're still a child so this is all new to you. Go ahead, let's see how far being a social activist on the IC gets you. And i definitely specified the type of emotions your displaying are detrimental.
  • 7figz
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Here goes a more well-rounded discussion of the topic for you oversimplifying sheep MFs.

I doubt y'all low attention-span MFs will listen to it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW1rfaZWs_g
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

It dont think anybody's waiting to be saved. We just want the system to stop ? over us so we can have the same opportunities as others. The margin of error for black folks is ALOT slimmer than other races

Correct... So like Denzel said, don't make it easy. The way to combat it from our end is to take care of home.

Simply pointing out injustice does nothing. And changing the system takes forever, if it ever happens.

Taking care of home isnt a solution tho lol. Like I said all races commit crimes but for some reason it's black people who have to be held accountable for all the crime that happens among black people. When the Vegas shooter shot up that concert, I never heard white people say they had to fix mass shootings within their own community. You know why? Because they realize you cant control another persons actions. But for some reason rich famous black people feel they can lecture other black people on how to fix problems even dont go thru being rich. Denzel's comments were more about him appeasing the wealthy white cacs that sign his checks.
  • sunlord
    Options

Really ? And all the innocent Black people who got killed by racist cops was just imagination, right ?

The old lady in GA who cops bust down her door on some wrong door ? , and killed her - should've avoided the ? ?

Yeah ight genius.

Straw man argument.... We are talking about people who break laws. Not innocent old lady's who become the victims of police mistakes.

Stop accusing people of being stupid when you cannot even properly debate
  • 7figz
    Options

Yeah ight genius.

Straw man argument.... We are talking about people who break laws. Not innocent old lady's who become the victims of police mistakes.

So the school to prison-system is only about "people who break laws" ? Man ? . You're really too ignorant for this ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Facts
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah ight genius.

So in the other words, for us to avoid grossly unfair prison sentencing based off our color, we as black ppl should NEVER commit any crimes at all? Thats the answer to DECADES of racist prison sentencing. Forget the fact crime is based off economic conditions not race
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol wait wait wait....

The system has destroyed and continues to target the black family with mass incarceration ....y’all solution “fix the family and you’ll fix the system ”

That makes no sense....the family needs to be fixed because of the system....in order to fix the family you gotta fix the system, is it really that hard?? If you fix the family the system will break it again because that’s what it’s intended to do....y’all solution will have us in a continuous cycle of trying to fix the family after problems keep rising...what y’all saying is the system is working we just gotta fix our families

Again you don’t treat the symptom you ? the virus unless y’all doing it the American way to make money then you let them keep the virus and treat the symptoms so you can make more money than if you ? the virus
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody isn’t saying don’t fix the family du-fus

The system is working to keep 750k black males locked up, a large number of those men are fathers, what don’t yall get??
  • sunlord
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Nobody isn’t saying don’t fix the family du-fus

The system is working to keep 750k black males locked up, a large number of those men are fathers, what don’t yall get??

we know the system is working against black progress but we are working against ourselves by producing ain't ? men and women. The former we are limited in addressing but the later we can address and improve.

AND when we do address it and improve it the destructive effects of the system be limited.