Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    never went to college..

yall in here makin like ? is gettin they ? sucked amd then the next ? kissin the ? in the mouth before she can seallow her spit or some ? ..

#T.H.I.W
    AP21 wrote: »
    never went to college..

yall in here makin like ? is gettin they ? sucked amd then the next ? kissin the ? in the mouth before she can seallow her spit or some ? ..

#T.H.I.W

really ? !?

so the “e” isnt DIRECTLY next to the “w” on the keyboard..
    ur not that ? ? ..

u cant be??

that or this internet ? is really ur life?!
    sorry i was rubbin a fat ass and watch a whack ass netflix series while texting..

wrong buttons can and will be hit..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

The question should be:

""Fellas do you believe a chick should judge and condemn you based on your body count ""??

If she chooses to who the ? am I to tell her she wrong.

That is my answer.

Man or woman just because you ? a lot of people that doesn't make you a bad person. It just means everybody not going to accept what you did and see you as relationship material.

this is the GOAT ? right here.

still gonna catch that fade but this ? is right.

[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-05/15/22/asset/buzzfeed-? -fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-29241-1494901470-3.gif[/img]
    Demolishes-White-Walker.gif

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

GrandioseFlakyHackee-small.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

The question should be:

""Fellas do you believe a chick should judge and condemn you based on your body count ""??

That is my answer.

Man or woman just because you ? a lot of people that doesn't make you a bad person. It just means everybody not going to accept what you did and see you as relationship material.

[img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-05/15/22/asset/buzzfeed-? -fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-29241-1494901470-3.gif[/img]

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

imma need yall to chill....

we on another topic. an you ? didnt win...this aint ya season.....winter has come and stole ya dragon
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

we on another topic. an you ? didnt win...this aint ya season.....winter has come and stole ya dragon

first of all..
  • D. Morgan
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

first of all..
    HA!!!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

you right...we killed that ? .

i know it still hurts
    i hope this hurts more
    viserionsinks.gif?resize=500%2C281
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yall can deny it...say it was danys dragon...but yall smashed ....so its half yours an we taking the north.

yall guilty by association.

white walkers dont care about yall allegiances.....its us against the world like detroit
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dk wtf is going on now with those gifs
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breaking news ? ! any given chick that willingly had sex with two men at one time probably got something.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

i know it still hurts
    i hope this hurts more

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

STARKSET is wolves ? !!! You might need to get kicked out the Game(GANG of Thrones) for these continued ? ups!!
    tumblr_lx1ewl5TsH1qg0u4go2_250.gif

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Breaking news ? ! any given chick that willingly had sex with two men at one time probably got something.

yea hurt feelings and Gayds
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

i know it still hurts
    i hope this hurts more

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

STARKSET is wolves ? !!! You might need to get kicked out the Game(GANG of Thrones) for these continued ? ups!!

it aint a fukk up...but had ? hurt when it happened.

gabi wanted to cry
    boss didnt want to play no more
    ? was trying buy the dragon back like a stolen chain.

you ? allied.....so it was directed at all yall who trying take us out.

so no ..it wasnt a fukk up...

but since you wanna bring up wolves

6726561880dd4b0402eef6513dd31dfdfc05d447_hq.gif
    tired of yall ?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    HK365 wrote: »
    Think about the first time you hooked up with your girls, was she good? How do you think she got like that? You think she was just minding her own business and waiting on you to appear in her life? Man, FOH with that high school nonsense.

You ain’t planting no flags or exploring new land, these hoes for everybody.

Stop catching feelings over your girl and what she did before you, if you’re a grown ass man and she loyal to you now, when it matters, then the ? ain’t really important.

This thought process is asinine.
    A good predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
    If you have a girl that gets off on multiple partners and ? that does not disappear.
    Female orgasms release oxytocin in the brain a feel good chemical that is addictive. Sexual stimuli becomes associated with this euphoria so she's chasing a high.

It's just not smart to approach females with this mentality

Chocolate releases oxytocin, should I avoid girls who ate 3 or 4 bars in one night also?

The insecurity from some of yall is tragic, she ain’t a used car homie. The ? doesn’t depreciate because of how many owners it has previously, if she a real one then she a real one.

She's worse than a used car. A car can be refurbished, parts replaced engines tuned fuel lines flushed. Hell you can change the engine upgrade it.

A woman depreciates over time. She got a window like an athlete. Her 20s are her prime years but them the years females like to hoe around and find themselves.

The older a woman gets The less viable her eggs are, the more emotional baggage she carries from letting a 100+ different ? inside her. She desperate for that one true love [read: sucka] to validate her and make her feel like she not just a washed up thot.

By the time they wanna settle down they bringing to the table is student loan debt and some Larry Holmes ? .

dont forget she likes to brag about who she let have the ? ....from athletes to lawyers. thats her validation.
    she angry at letting all them ? hit an she gotta live off her own income.

Basically there are a lot of females who out here hoein and at the end of the don't got ? to show for it. She's basically a failed woman.
    A successful woman is a prostitute, she is able to trade her ? for tangible assets that are the source of her validation.

That's why strippers brag when they literally checkin a bag at the end of the night. Buying houses cars etc etc. That's why a lot of silly hoes (majority of females) hate on successful hoes behind closed doors

@CapitalB @LordZuko

which am i talking to again?

actually since uv made the comparison iv been watchin his posts more..

1. he gives too much of a ?
    ull NNNNEVER see me arguin to such a length wit these lesbian ? and feminist ?

i aint typin that much.. i aint readin that much.

second, he’s too articulate..
    u can tell he actually gives a ? about whats next to come out his mouth.. big words.. complete thoughts..

id never.

and lastly..
    we’re on different sides of the argument this time..

We got the same ideas just do different things with it.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake ass gloria allredds in here
  • D. Morgan
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

i know it still hurts
    i hope this hurts more

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

gabi wanted to cry

tired of yall ?

Yall muthfuckin drink coolers raising folks and animal from the dead and got the gall to be talking people becoming allies. GTFOH!!!

Don't take credit for work other folks put in and those same people are now all dead their whole house and the houses who sided with them. Did you forget
    23cca58baf693913c68cb36fd7c17aa16e817812_hq.gif
    [img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-07/16/22/enhanced/buzzfeed-? -fastlane-02/anigif_original-grid-image-3513-1500259742-7.gif?crop=302:200;36,0}[/img]
    arya-killing-walder-frey.gif

Take this with you
    sam-white-walker-gif_470x264.gif

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let's just cut to the chase and skip the ? ...

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

Unless she was cheating on some ? and ? 2 ? on the side, I don't see the issue.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Ain't nothing corny about not wanting a slore.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

One a yamp always a yamp. You can always control your sexual desires.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

We rather have a woman who didnt do that now are we wrong

I really don't care what you like. What you're gonna get is a different thing. To think a grown woman hasn't ever had a sexual encounter you don't "approve of" before she even met you is just stupid.

Btw not all women are like that u think a woman in the Sudan or a muslim sees the world as u

Ok... I don't recall saying that. I live in a country where I can ? and not get stoned so... Ain't talking about them.

maybe you need a few rocks thrown at you.

9PPl2cj.gif
    but im sure you like'

shatner.gif

Maybe you need to worry about the skeletons of the women who lie to you about their body count.

Foh
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody wanna do the ? walk til it’s time to do the ? walk..... these hoes gotta lay in the bed they got trained in. You left your honor on top of them covers Baby. I wouldn’t respect myself if I gave you the ultimate respect of my hand in marriage.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    @Westie
    Do you accept damn near anything that a man has done in his past sexually?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

The question should be:

That is my answer.

LLS!!!!!
    Talk that ? !

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

i know it still hurts
    i hope this hurts more

tenor.gif?itemid=5043510

gabi wanted to cry

tired of yall ?

Yall muthfuckin drink coolers raising folks and animal from the dead and got the gall to be talking people becoming allies. GTFOH!!!

Don't take credit for work other folks put in and those same people are now all dead their whole house and the houses who sided with them. Did you forget
    23cca58baf693913c68cb36fd7c17aa16e817812_hq.gif
    [img]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-07/16/22/enhanced/buzzfeed-? -fastlane-02/anigif_original-grid-image-3513-1500259742-7.gif?crop=302:200;36,0}[/img]
    arya-killing-walder-frey.gif

Take this with you
    sam-white-walker-gif_470x264.gif

ok....settle down bruh...

now need to talk ill of the dead.

you started this ? .

an dont talk ? about how we get ours as long as we got em.

matter of fact.....fukk that pretty ? who keep coming back to life an the fire ass hoe.

yall gonna get this work.

ole hide behind the wall ass ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let's just cut to the chase and skip the ? ...

...What's ACTUALLY wrong with a woman who might want to ? 2 ? at the same time? As long as everybody is open and honest and whatnot, I legit don't see the problem here. A lot of y'all ? is OD naive. TRUST ME when I tell you that mad women wouldn't mind getting piped by two dudes at the same time. To me, all this ? means is that her freak level is a lil higher than some other women or she's a little more willing to explore it than most women.

It is what it is. ? might not want to accept this cuz it's taboo or whatever, more than a few of y'all ? are just blind to the fact that - if you remove the stigma from it - your queen would be down for all kinda of ? you prolly wouldn't believe.

Unless she was cheating on some ? and ? 2 ? on the side, I don't see the issue.

But that's ME.

Tell em boo.

IC dudes are so corny.

Ain't nothing corny about not wanting a slore.

There's plenty of women who haven't been DP'ed just as there are plenty of dudes who don't scumbag or smash their friends girl.

? and scumbags always try to justify their actions by saying that there is nothing wrong with what they do.

That's fine if that's not what YOU want, but that's not where it ends with IC boys. Y'all want to make the person that may not be for you personally out to be some pariah on society cause they got their sexual kicks off once upon a ? time. Grow the ? up.

Truth is y'all don't really care, you just don't want people to know. Just like ? keep cheaters long as nobody knows they keeping a dog.

Live and let live.

I let go of this girl I was seeing when I was 22 because of her past lol. Call me petty or whatever but a piece of mind is always better than ending up with child support because of a loose woman. It's not about anyone finding out. It's for my own psyche.

One a yamp always a yamp. You can always control your sexual desires.

Shiit there's dudes out here that are smashing whales or 16 year olds because they can't control their sexual desires.

But I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying every action has a consequence . You smash 5 dudes at a party and best believe it will follow you until you die.

Lol ? please.

1 - It's called a hoe "phase" for a reason. People grow out of it and/or calm their hot ? down every day.

2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

The truth is, you never know what someone did to get off before they met you. Any hang ups you have around their previous, legal behavior has more to do with your hangups than theirs.

Also, what this girl did doesn't make her a hoe. She wasn't cheating on anyone, she ? . So what? I don't get the anger towards her. Its so weird.

We rather have a woman who didnt do that now are we wrong

I really don't care what you like. What you're gonna get is a different thing. To think a grown woman hasn't ever had a sexual encounter you don't "approve of" before she even met you is just stupid.

Btw not all women are like that u think a woman in the Sudan or a muslim sees the world as u

Ok... I don't recall saying that. I live in a country where I can ? and not get stoned so... Ain't talking about them.

maybe you need a few rocks thrown at you.

9PPl2cj.gif
    but im sure you like'

shatner.gif

Maybe you need to worry about the skeletons of the women who lie to you about their body count.

Foh

just because you can be honest dont mean its better.
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NOT every woman is a ? ? with skeletons in her closet but a lot of you ? should have condoms on your walls

woman-hangs-2000-used-condoms-in-her-room-because-she-loves-the-smell-805x427.jpg

bunch of ? ? hoes but hoes assume everybody is a hoe.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    real question is why is that ? eatin and not ? ? he was going a little bit to hard

There's always that one ? ? up the program tryna make love to a ? .

Where i come from a train is when a ? in another room or some ? and it's one ? in one ? out. The other ? is in the living room playing 2k passing the dutch sitting around Like You in waiting room at the doctor. Speaking of doctors always strap up.

That other ? ? hoes while everybody in the same room? Super sus.

That ? is trifling too. Getting sloppy 3rd and 4ths minutes after the last ? finished
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a potential tie-in to children/family/ child rearing and the breakdown of family but ..ill let it lie..