YouTuber continues to date girl with video of train leaks out

Options

Comments

• sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    sunlord wrote: »
    @blackrain try to get this into your feminist brain.

MEN OF LOW MORALS LIKE ? to ? BUT EVEN THOSE SCUMBAGS DON'T WANT TO MARRY THEM.

So you're a man w/ low morals. Remember that next time you get on a high horse about what other people should do

? LIKE I told @kat A FEW PAGES AGO I only have sex with one woman
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

No. Not even half my body count.

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

are u a man or woman? got damn

I'm a man who never ran around sticking my ? in every woman who offered open legs...and my life has proven to be better because of it

Yall see.

People like this exist lol. Let some people in here tell it and everybody is a hoe.

Had morals too. Could've been sticking my ? in every slore I came across but I'm not that pressed for it.

Blackrain now that you've lived a moral and respectable life. Would you have wifed and procreated with Ava devine?
  • sunlord
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Question for the fellas ........Would you ? with a chick that had the same body count as you?

OK this is where I draw the line. You just insecure then if you can ? all you want before yall met but she can't?

? men and women are not equal therefore what is acceptable behavior for men should not be acceptable behavior for women.

So if ? is supposed to ? a bunch of women, but women ain't supposed to be ? that much then who you ? ? ?

No men are not supposed to be ? a whole bunch of women..... it's wrong when we do it but it is much less damaging to ourselves and our families reputation therefore it's more acceptable because a guy ? a lot of girls is not ruining himself because women will still want him.

but any girl that lets you ? her outside of marriage is of lower standings and does not value herself as much as she should. SHE does not understand that ? has value and that it's the responsibility of a women to protect their ? and not let men just use it. MOST MEN don't want to marry ? .

You still risking std's and pregnancy so yeah you're taking just as big of a risk. ? run around trying to ? every ? that walks by then complain that women can't be trusted and about them having kids by multiple ? . ? ain't even holding themselves to the standards they set for others then wonder why nobody takes you seriously when you go on rants about what you do and don't want and what is and isn't acceptable

No you are not taking as big of a risk because to begin with women catch std's easier than men do and we cannot be pregnant...... and I CONDEMED men who ? ? ? around. I had a whole argument in the mgtow thread about ? with no sexual constraints and how not having any constraints is a bad thing.

YOU FEMINIST MALEs ARE DEVOID of reading comprehension and proper thinking ability
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I'm a man who never ran around sticking my ? in every woman who offered open legs...and my life has proven to be better because of it

u got to be,trollin homie... i thought u was a,woman all these,years

? you've said that in more than 1 thread now. You're becoming @S2J w/ your joke material
  • blackrain
    Options

Yall see.

People like this exist lol. Let some people in here tell it and everybody is a hoe.

Had morals too. Could've been sticking my ? in every slore I came across but I'm not that pressed for it.

Blackrain now that you've lived a moral and respectable life. Would you have wifed and procreated with Ava devine?

Lol I ain't saying I always made the best decisions, but I did always make a conscience decision to avoid certain types of women and not put myself at risk for ? . Frankly, I was too damn selfish to recklessly ? up my future for a night of fun.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Jon Stark is Arya from an alternative timeline.

Fixed.

first of all..

he a Targaryen!
  • blackrain
    edited November 2017
    Options

No men are not supposed to be ? a whole bunch of women..... it's wrong when we do it but it is much less damaging to ourselves and our families reputation therefore it's more acceptable because a guy ? a lot of girls is not ruining himself because women will still want him.

but any girl that lets you ? her outside of marriage is of lower standings and does not value herself as much as she should. SHE does not understand that ? has value and that it's the responsibility of a women to protect their ? and not let men just use it. MOST MEN don't want to marry ? .

You still risking std's and pregnancy so yeah you're taking just as big of a risk. ? run around trying to ? every ? that walks by then complain that women can't be trusted and about them having kids by multiple ? . ? ain't even holding themselves to the standards they set for others then wonder why nobody takes you seriously when you go on rants about what you do and don't want and what is and isn't acceptable

No you are not taking as big of a risk because to begin with women catch std's easier than men do and we cannot be pregnant...... and I CONDEMED men who ? ? ? around. I had a whole argument in the mgtow thread about ? with no sexual constraints and how not having any constraints is a bad thing.

YOU FEMINIST MALEs ARE DEVOID of reading comprehension and proper thinking ability

But you can still be at risk for creating a child and unless you going to be a dead beat that's now a lifetime of responsibility you putting yourself at risk to take on
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Yall see.

Lol I ain't saying I always made the best decisions, but I did always make a conscience decision to avoid certain types of women and not put myself at risk for ? . Frankly, I was too damn selfish to recklessly ? up my future for a night of fun.

Basically I do not have an obligation to wife up a promiscuous woman and I can seek out someone who like me hasn't been promiscuous myself and has self respect and self esteem?

And not be selfish because of that?

Good looks
    ooyb1pjxvkib.gif

/thread
  • sunlord
    Options

But you can still be at risk for creating a child

SO WHAT???? if you did not marry the girl you can always deny it and since she runs ? trains it's probably not yours anyway. YOU need to understand that the possibility of a man just denying his offspring is one of the principle reasons why traditionally women were taught to value their Chasity and wait until marriage.

Now we have dna tests but men still deny their kids or if they are forced to pay CS they still don't properly father their sons......... and that is part of the reason why traditionalism is better
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Jon Snow is Arya from an alternative timeline.

This theory makes zero sense fam
  • blackrain
    Options

Yall see.

Basically I do not have an obligation to wife up a promiscuous woman and I can seek out someone who like me hasn't been promiscuous myself and has self respect and self esteem?

And not be selfish because of that?

Good looks
    ooyb1pjxvkib.gif

/thread

You can wife up whoever you want so long as you can deal with whatever her past is that made her the person you meet today...just don't make a video on the internet talking about her sexual history. That's just stupid
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Yep

Would I wife a chick that had trains ran on her?
    Nope

Couldn't say I would wife her if I knew off the rip.

What if she never told you about the threesome till you and her were deep into the relationship ie live together and or love each other? Would you dip on her?

Honestly you don't know the answer to that question until it happens.

Its easy to say no now tho.

Happened to one of my friends when we were drinking at a get together. Someone had a card game with that was basically "I have or i have never" and someone asked a girl if she ever had a threesome, and she admitted that she let 5 dudes run a train on her once.

Everyone was baffled. So my friends girl goes "thats disgusting, how could u do that "

Then she goes " ah well I had 2 dudes at once too" now obviously my boy didnt know this, and she decided the right place was to tell everyone at this get together.

Most awkward silence I've been through.

so basically the problem with this is that other people know.

Lmao how did I miss this

No the problem is that he didn't know. And now he doesn't view her in the same light. A DP is a very disgusting act that shows very little self respect.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    2 - all you gotta do to have some hoe ? not follow you around is move, or hang around in different circles. It really aint that deep.

Lol the ? ??

What are you confused about love?

@Westie if how kat explained your point is correct then i misinterpreted n u got it.

If u meant somethin else, lets fight :sunglasses:
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you've said that in more than 1 thread now. You're becoming @S2J w/ your joke material

naw. in that football thread i legit asked but they be joking and u dont post there much. u post more here and u always take the womans perspective so i got confused again. no disrespect
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    @kai what do you think?

Is everyone a hoe or does women with morals exist? According to some people in here everyone is a hoe
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @kai what do you think?

Is everyone a hoe or does women with morals exist? According to some people in here everyone is a hoe

lol :joy: why are you asking Kai?

She was sending nudes on here while being married, as an experiment :#

when this happen? and was she lookin ready?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a bunch of L-Boogie from The Best Man-ass ? in here.
  • blackrain
    edited November 2017
    Options

naw. in that football thread i legit asked but they be joking and u dont post there much. u post more here and u always take the womans perspective so i got confused again. no disrespect

Lol I don't always take the woman's perspective. I'm misogynistic as ? . I can just be objective about it and recognize the ? for what it is instead of coming up w/ convoluted reasons for it and blaming other people...and I don't give ? a pass for doing dumb ? especially when it comes to doing dumb ? in the name of a woman
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Shes hot, hows the video? Cant watch till i get off work sadly.

Yo I started playing this ? in the breakdown lol had to remember where I was
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    It's a bunch of L-Boogie from The Best Man-ass ? in here.

You'd be shocked at how many men actually believe that "Marriage is the cure for cheating" ? he spit in that movie. Dumb ? believe just as much of that Disney fairy tale ? as women do
    Swear, ? gotta get real.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.