The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Im still hoping they introduce Ryder Nova in Infinity War. Maybe after Thanos ? up Xandar and Glenn Close (Nova Prime) dies, the Nova Prime will move to Ryder!

A while back one of the russo brothers let it slip that this film will feature Carol Danvers, but as a normal human in the air force. I think its a good chance we'll see beta ray bill and mar vell. Especially knowing thanos and mar vells history
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    tumblr_p06nb8w60d1qi29uso1_540.gif
    tumblr_p06nb8w60d1qi29uso5_540.gif

Is that chitauri that cap and panther are fighting. Why didn't they use them in the first avengers movie

It's the chitauri from the animated series I posted a page back. The 4 arms and everything

No...

There from infinity comic. Thanos army
    Born n breed to fight for him. The same ones he sent to earth to attack blackbolt

4193340-6203451916-Black.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im still hoping they introduce Ryder Nova in Infinity War. Maybe after Thanos ? up Xandar and Glenn Close (Nova Prime) dies, the Nova Prime will move to Ryder!

A while back one of the russo brothers let it slip that this film will feature Carol Danvers, but as a normal human in the air force. I think its a good chance we'll see beta ray bill and mar vell. Especially knowing thanos and mar vells history

Beta Ray Bill would be dope since he got cut from Ragnarok. director said he originally intended to have him in the film, but we ended up only getting to see a sculpture of his head.

quite a possibility for Mar Vell, especially since they got a bigger name actor to portray him. Not a huge name, but definitely well known.

I dont think Danvers will appear as a normal human though, especially with her Movie being based in the 90s. if she does appear in Infinity War then she definitely has to have her powers.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Carol Danvers would be already be captain marvel though. Her movie takes place in the ? 90s
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carol Danvers would be already be captain marvel though. Her movie takes place in the ? 90s

S.W.O.R.D could exist already and she's probably off world
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

S.W.O.R.D could exist already and she's probably off world

Sword will be started by that shield show maybe . Idek but marvel movies don’t even acknowledge the tv ? so I doubt it . And besides if/when we see carol in avengers 3 or 4. She will be full powered not a regular human
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I noticed his suit changed again subtlety
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I like how they humanized Thanos face more compared to him in the first GoG movie.

ILM CGI since the first joint has come a long way.

Avengers
    pyvxwrhtwe8l.jpeg

Avengers Age of Ultron
    zu1fpxbv3w1l.jpeg

Guardians
    uk4t8c0wbp22.jpeg

Infinity War
    bw9akqndb9y5.jpeg

Infinity War Part 2
    l9efy3bm5pem.jpeg

*spits drink out*

LOL!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

The time stone would obviously come into play. Wouldn't captain marvel be mentioned by now, being one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful being in the world?
  • Lou Cypher
    edited November 2017
    Options

The time stone would obviously come into play. Wouldn't captain marvel be mentioned by now, being one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful being in the world?

Chances are she's only known by SHIELD, and Fury has been in hiding since Winter Soldier. Thats why Fury will be appearing in her movie. And you know how Fury/SHIELD loves keeping secrets from everybody. And shes more than likely off world since she hasnt shown up already.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oyn1z3dipe6o.jpg

they should have left him at the 2015 version the new version is cool but he looks too human and not "mad titan" enough
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Titans are humans though. One of the Thanos retcons.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Thanos has already wrecked Xandar by this point

DP0UFigXUAAgjia.jpg

that's what I was thinking. I was trying to remember where they put the infinity stone at the end of GOTG. I thought it was with the collector but then that wouldn't make sense since he has the aether.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    So Thanos has already wrecked Xandar by this point

DP0UFigXUAAgjia.jpg

that's what I was thinking. I was trying to remember where they put the infinity stone at the end of GOTG. I thought it was with the collector but then that wouldn't make sense since he has the aether.

Yeah so far:

Tesseract is with Loki

Mind Stone/Scepter is in Visions forehead

Power Stone is on Xandar

Aethyr with the Collector

Time Stone with Doctor Strange

Soul stone possibly in Wakanda.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wakanda has the Soul Stone no way would Thanos send the Black Order and his armada otherwise. That could possibly be the ? of the film and last stand of The Avengers before they get bodied.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Wakanda has the Soul Stone no way would Thanos send the Black Order and his armada otherwise. That could possibly be the ? of the film and last stand of The Avengers before they get bodied.

Unless...

The ship crash lands near Wakanda after Thanos gets a hold of it, then the asgardians are taken in by wakanda. Its revealed the last stone is held by heimdall, who is in wakanda. Thanos finds out and he sends the black order for heimdall.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is that chitauri that cap and panther are fighting. Why didn't they use them in the first avengers movie

It's the chitauri from the animated series I posted a page back. The 4 arms and everything
    @cain
    [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-? /Item/45073/Previews/33981c94211eadb811e25c1fa2e60f3b._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg[/img]
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    oyn1z3dipe6o.jpg

they should have left him at the 2015 version the new version is cool but he looks too human and not "mad titan" enough

Exactly
    Titans are humans though. One of the Thanos retcons.

There's no excuse for that. Thanos is a mutated titan he looks different from any other human titan like his brother starfox. They had him just right in the gotg version. They tried to fix what wasn't broken. The movie doesn't come out until may so they still have time to brush it up.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Look at who Black Panther is fighting with. He's fighting with Asgardian Warriors
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man no lie that ? looks like Vince Mackey from the Shield stop playing
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

@cain
    [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-? /Item/45073/Previews/33981c94211eadb811e25c1fa2e60f3b._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg[/img]

Did you even watch the video I posted? That comic scan you posted came out 2015. The animated series came out in 2006 way before that. Chitauri are from the Ultimate MCU and basically Skrulls in the Ultimate Universe. @Copper

Bam! In yo face ? !!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Yo these ? funny as ? but this was legit my reaction, I can't ? wait for this movie

https://youtu.be/wngt-csoPHg