Terry gotta be laughing his ass off right now

? that big ? might be finished out there

TERRY CRUISE HAAS A BIG LAWSUIT.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Few things:

Press Conferences R @ the urging of ya PR team. U speak up to dispell or hide something early. Silence is when ur well connected I.E. : Harv Weinstein.

U never fess up in life. Ever! Which leads me 2 believe with no proof just faint recollections from so called victims and co workers one could deny the allegation successfully as long as statues have expired.

The ? angle will be passed over like a Walmart clearance table. This rabbit hole is 2 deep and spans from H'WOOD, Washington all the way to The Vatican! Wayyyyy to damaging. Those broads would start dropping left and right.

Athletes R next up for the money grab.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terry gotta be laughing his ass off right now

? that big ? might be finished out there

Nah. They put him on Good Morning America. They let him spread his word. While Monique has disappeared. I doubt Terry done. His YouTube channel is supposedly popular too.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Seems like you're ignoring some things too, but I can't say I'm surprised.

Let's take cases of minorities lying about hate crimes. Does that select few negate the majority of claims that have merit?

Don't be such a man. These men accused are drowning in power and ego. It's totally believable that they have abused it through the years.
    And even if they did, so what?

There are no victims when it comes to the casting couch. Those women knew what it was when they signed up. They weren’t victims then and they aren’t victims now.

I said it before and I say it again...the only times “victims” speak up is when the money go quiet.

I'm not even about to do this..I've had enough of IC male chauvinism for the week.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's take cases of minorities lying about hate crimes. Does that select few negate the majority of claims that have merit?

Don't be such a man. These men accused are drowning in power and ego. It's totally believable that they have abused it through the years.
    And even if they did, so what?

There are no victims when it comes to the casting couch. Those women knew what it was when they signed up. They weren’t victims then and they aren’t victims now.

I said it before and I say it again...the only times “victims” speak up is when the money go quiet.

I'm not even about to do this..I've had enough of IC male chauvinism for the week.

Lmao. Good. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich lmao
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ADD all those young kids losing jobs
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

If I was a man in that position, and some broad from 20-30 years ago pops up like "he rubbed my leg while he was driving me to work at Mc Jack in the King Jr's" I'mma be like "prove it". Even if I know full well that I did it, prove that ? . If you ain't got proof, we ain't got ? to discuss and I ain't explaining a ? damned thing to the media either.

That's where all these dudes went wrong. They're outchea holding press conferences and ? , issuing apologies and alladat... Nah b, you come with some proof that I did that ? otherwise shut the ? up and keep it moving.

In this climate that type of defiance can hurt your company more than simply admitting guilt
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

If I was a man in that position, and some broad from 20-30 years ago pops up like "he rubbed my leg while he was driving me to work at Mc Jack in the King Jr's" I'mma be like "prove it". Even if I know full well that I did it, prove that ? . If you ain't got proof, we ain't got ? to discuss and I ain't explaining a ? damned thing to the media either.

That's where all these dudes went wrong. They're outchea holding press conferences and ? , issuing apologies and alladat... Nah b, you come with some proof that I did that ? otherwise shut the ? up and keep it moving.

In this climate that type of defiance can hurt your company more than simply admitting guilt

How? I'll speak to one reporter a single time only to say "That never happened", drop the mic and walk away. If the broad insists and keeps flappin her gums I'mma hit her with a defamation of character lawsuit 'cause I KNOW she has no evidence, especially if it happened back in the technological dark ages of the 80's and 90's. A good law team will have HER issuing a public apology to me and puttin bread in my pockets.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How? I'll speak to one reporter a single time only to say "That never happened", drop the mic and walk away. If the broad insists and keeps flappin her gums I'mma hit her with a defamation of character lawsuit 'cause I KNOW she has no evidence, especially if it happened back in the technological dark ages of the 80's and 90's. A good law team will have HER issuing a public apology to me and puttin bread in my pockets.

What state did the rapes take place in?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Yeah its not that simple
  • konceptjones
    Options

Yeah its not that simple

actually it is... Or it would be if one of these dudes would have the ? to do it.

Fact is the ? happened in upwards of 30-40 years ago with zero evidence to back up those claims. I could see if one of these people went to the cops and filed a report, then we'd have something to go on. But that didn't happen. You can't just pop up decades later and say a ? groped you or pressured you into sex without anything to back that ? up. It sets a ? up precedence where ANYONE at any level can do the same. Little Sally Werbenjagermanjensen from the 2nd grade can now pop up on social media and make a claim that you grabbed her butt during recess, send that over to your place of business, and end up with you being fired or forced to quit.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I always wonder, if these dudes are innocent, why they don't defend themselves more vigorously.

I'd be adamant as ? if a ? claimed I ? them.

This isn't to say that I have enough to believe it one way or the other. Could also be the legal advice keeping them from talking.

I'd be like "that ? lyin ? ." And I'm pretty sure some feminists or other ? -assed MF would use those words against me.

I'd be leary as ? to be a celebrity right now. Wouldn't trust being around not one ? . MFs gonna have to start walking around with 24hr GoPros on their head to prove they ain't do ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I always wonder, if these dudes are innocent, why they don't defend themselves moire vigorously.

This isn't to say that I have enough to believe it one way or the other. Could also be the legal advice keeping them from talking.

I'd be like "that ? lyin ? ." And I'm pretty sure some feminists or other ? -assed MF would use those words against me.

I'd be leary as ? to be a celebrity right now. Wouldn't trust being around not one ? . MFs gonna have to start walking around with 24hr GoPros on their head to prove they ain't do ? .

Maybe cause they know they're not innocent and are uncertain what proof may be had. Sometimes it's best to know when to be quiet..so I hear.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wonder, if these dudes are innocent, why they don't defend themselves moire vigorously.

Maybe cause they know they're not innocent and are uncertain what proof may be had. Sometimes it's best to know when to be quiet..so I hear.

True but notice I said "if they're innocent". I doubt everybody being accused is guilty.
  • Kat
    Options

True but notice I said "if they're innocent". I doubt everybody being accused is guilty.

I can't say for sure, but you're probably right. There are always liars amongst any group that sully everyone's credibility. I think some accused are guilty of various offenses, some more along the lines of harassment.

I can't say I'm not a little pleased Bette Midler put Geraldo's wack ass on blast. Oh how the judgey fall.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol wasn't he defending somebody? This ? knew he had dirt on him and worrying about other people.

To everyone else waiting for their name to come up, it doesn't disappear even if you paid for it.

Sweeping-under-the-rug.jpg

Its funny when they act surprised when their time comes.

Nobodys safe.....unless you're a politician.

• konceptjones
    Options
    Lol wasn't he defending somebody? This ? knew he had dirt on him and worrying about other people.

To everyone else waiting for their name to come up, it doesn't disappear even if you paid for it.

Sweeping-under-the-rug.jpg

Its funny when they act surprised when their time comes.

Nobodys safe.....unless you're a politician.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/sexual-misconduct/top-house-democrat-calls-rep-ruben-kihuen-resign-after-sexual-n825881
    The top House Democrat has called on Rep. Ruben Kihuen of Nevada to resign from Congress after a former aide accused the lawmaker of making repeated sexual advances toward her during his 2016 campaign.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement Saturday that she thought the young woman’s account — originally reported by BuzzFeed News — was convincing.

The woman, who was identified only as Samantha, told the outlet that Kihuen had repeatedly propositioned her for dates and sex despite her rejections.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    his punishment should be he has to eat them ugly ass shoes

05edf2c6797b64136a8350c550a15ed5.jpg

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't want to have sex with someone, but rationalize doing it anyway, you were not ? or taken advantage of. You made a decision to do something you didn't agree with.

Don't blame someone else because you betrayed your convictions.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options

Yeah its not that simple

Yet we have a president that was recorded saying everything celebs are getting persecuted for. Yeah....it is that simple.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah its not that simple

actually it is... Or it would be if one of these dudes would have the ? to do it.

Fact is the ? happened in upwards of 30-40 years ago with zero evidence to back up those claims. I could see if one of these people went to the cops and filed a report, then we'd have something to go on. But that didn't happen. You can't just pop up decades later and say a ? groped you or pressured you into sex without anything to back that ? up. It sets a ? up precedence where ANYONE at any level can do the same. Little Sally Werbenjagermanjensen from the 2nd grade can now pop up on social media and make a claim that you grabbed her butt during recess, send that over to your place of business, and end up with you being fired or forced to quit.

Everything you said makes sense, but the problem is most of those dudes have multiple accusers..........and they know they did some foul ? .

Even though the foul ? they did might have technically been legal, the sympathy would still be on the side of the accusers.

What you said would be feasible if it was only one woman making an accusation against you............but not multiple women.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Yeah its not that simple

Everything you said makes sense, but the problem is most of those dudes have multiple accusers..........and they know they did some foul ? .

Even though the foul ? they did might have technically been legal, the sympathy would still be on the side of the accusers.

What you said would be feasible if it was only one woman making an accusation against you............but not multiple women.
    I think that’s the problem. Let’s just say for arguments sake that the accused is a scumbag ? and did everything they were accused of. Keep in mind none of their sexual offenses were illegal. Does that make them liable for punitive damages and a tarnished reputation?

I don’t think so. You can’t bring the human condition into litigation. There are some men AND women out here that act upon desire and sexual attraction. That doesn’t make them perverts or deviants. Combine Money and influence and you’re subject to dealing with someone hi off ego.

So my main question now is...Are we killing ego? One of the main components of being human.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Yeah its not that simple

I think that’s the problem. Let’s just say for arguments sake that the accused is a scumbag ? and did everything they were accused of. Keep in mind none of their sexual offenses were illegal. Does that make them liable for punitive damages and a tarnished reputation?

I don’t think so. You can’t bring the human condition into litigation. There are some men AND women out here that act upon desire and sexual attraction. That doesn’t make them perverts or deviants. Combine Money and influence and you’re subject to dealing with someone hi off ego.

So my main question now is...Are we killing ego? One of the main components of being human.

83tu8jt23les.gif

? 's crazy.

We're definitely killing something.

Seems like we're going against the laws of nature and rules of engagement/human interaction more than anything else.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Thank you all for coming out ? bless you GOODNIGHT ..."