Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oladipo shooting 44% from 3's this season :o along with career highs in almost every category

The I'm free from Russ effect
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was posted last year
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    That was posted last year

? I said I ain’t know if that was posted or not. Learn how to read.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have to hand it to the twovles

they managed to perfectly demonstrate every major criticism of their team in one game last night

1. starters playing way too many minutes and tired as hell at the end

2. horrible isolation 4th quarter offense

3. towns not getting enough looks and pathetic on D
wiggins inefficiently chucking mid range jumpers and contributing nothing else
nothing from any non starting wings
terrible team defense
not taking or making enough 3s
no one looking like they are enjoying themselves (towns and wiggins look miserable out there)

they have been a thoroughly average team

despite routinely playing teams missing their best players

theyve played

the grizz without conley
    the clippers without blake
    the wizards without wall
    the suns without booker
    the heat without whiteside
    the spurs without leonard x2
    the jazz without gobert
    the warriors without durant
    the pacers without turner

thats 10 of their 25 games

40%
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol has Beal even had a good game since wall been out? Defenses been focused on him now n what do u know he's in his worst stretch of the season

I haven't heard anyone call them an elite team either, that bench been getting called out as a glaring weakness All year

The media, Stephen A stay talking about "I'm waiting for the wizards to be elite " Barkley said "the wizards should be top 4 in the east" the media been overrating them now they're mute now that they're getting exposed. They claimed themselves they're the best team in the east I don't wanna hear any excuses ? them ?

They saying "should b" not they are lol, last time I heard either talk about the wiz they were saying them fools talk too much which is fax
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets pick losing more value by the day. Currently 9th and .5 out of 11th :smile:

without dial up too

They have the 8th worst record in the league and it’s early...worst team in the West is 7-17 which ain’t that far off from ...nooooobody is going to be as ? as the bulls...eddy curry is rolling over in his grave...if they don’t get a top 2, I’m laughing my ass off.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol

tenor.gif?itemid=7801456
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol

Don’t even need Taytum as a qualifier. A guard shooting 50% at the FT line is ? atrocious.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thoughts of a great basketball mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnDd6gqtxOU

Or not?
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and shout out to our bench out there balling...

D Wade 24 points and 6 reb. off the bench
    Jeff Green 14 points and 8 reb.
    49 total bench points

#Scary
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol man these new era NBA "fights" be lame af. These ? just shove, talk ? , and wait for their team mates to pull them apart. Im struggling to remember when was the last time someone in the nba actually swung on someone?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ibaka/lopez watch the games you casual ass ?
  • Beta
    Options
  • Beta
    Options

Man when porzingis getting back?

I'm not trying to go to a game featuring Michael beasley, enes kanter and the ? Hawks with NO john Collins
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

I'm not trying to go to a game featuring Michael beasley, enes kanter and the ? Hawks with NO john Collins

whenever he feels like it

interesting he feels so entitled growing up outside of U.S

smh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They slowly trying to reactivate tank mode KP and Tim were told not to travel with the team yesterday. Good luck lol
  • Beta
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

They slowly trying to reactivate tank mode KP and Tim were told not to travel with the team yesterday. Good luck lol

I might ? around and not go
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

I might ? around and not go
    Do what you got to do brotha
    q6iaodv6p8zq.gif
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Authorities charged a man Tuesday in connection with the slaying of former NBA player Lorenzen Wright, more than seven years after Wright's bullet-riddled body was found decomposing in a Tennessee suburb.

Billy Turner, 46, was indicted on a charge of first-degree murder and was being held on $1 million bond, Shelby County District Attorney General Amy Weirich said. Court records did not list a lawyer for Turner or a date for a court hearing.

Weirich and Police Director Michael Rallings declined to discuss any details of the arrest or investigation.

Wright's body was found in suburban Memphis on July 28, 2010, 10 days after the 34-year-old was reported missing. He was shot multiple times. The seven-year investigation into his death has been one of the Memphis Police Department's most high-profile unsolved cases.

Police said last month that they had found a gun used in the killing in a lake near Walnut, Mississippi, about 75 miles east of Memphis.

Wright's mother, Deborah Marion, had told news outlets recently that she was not giving up hope as the search for her son's killer dragged on. She told WREG-TV in Memphis on Tuesday that she had been told an arrest was made. ``Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus,'' she said. ``You gotta pray for what you want and that's what I did.''

The 6-foot-11 Wright played for the Memphis Grizzlies and four other NBA teams as a forward and center in 13 seasons before retiring in 2009. He averaged 8 points per game and more than 6 rebounds per game during his career.

Born and raised in Memphis, he was a fan favorite thanks to his charity work with youth and his father's involvement as a coach in summer leagues. Former NBA players and friends including Anfernee Hardaway and Elliot Perry attended a memorial service for Wright in the days after his body was found.

The father of six was last seen on July 18, 2011, as he left the home of his ex-wife, Sherra Wright. According to an affidavit, Sherra Wright told police that she saw him leave her home carrying money and a box of drugs. Before he left, Sherra Wright said she overheard her ex-husband on the telephone telling someone that he was going to "flip something for $110,000,'' the document said. Sherra Wright said Lorenzen Wright left her home in a car with a person she could not identify. The affidavit said Sherra Wright gave the statements to police in the Memphis suburb of Collierville, where she lives, on July 27, nine days after he left her house for the last time.

In the early morning of July 19, a police dispatcher in the suburb of Germantown received a call from Wright's cell phone. Dispatchers acknowledged that they heard noises such as gunshots before the call was dropped. Dispatchers said they didn't alert patrol officers or commanders because they couldn't confirm that it came from their jurisdiction. They didn't send a patrol officer or relay the information to Memphis police until days later.

Wright's mother filed a missing-person report with Collierville police on July 22, 2010. Authorities in Collierville were accused of dragging their feet in the days after the report was filed, and an apparent lack of communication kept authorities from linking the 911 call to the missing-person report. Wright's body was found in a field near some woods in the height of summer, complicating the investigation because evidence had likely deteriorated in the heat. An autopsy report showed that bullet fragments were lodged in Wright's skull, chest and right forearm. The corpse was badly decomposed, weighing 57 pounds. Wright's playing weight was around 225 pounds.