The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Damn yall really deleted my comment?

Super that serious?

All threads are treated the same where rules are concerned.

There's a spoiler tab for a reason. I just did it to make an example to scare off the other ? who might get bold. You're good tho.

Bet.

Im watching all you ? posts from now on. If you ruin it before it officially airs I'm calling @Cain
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dann yall ? have spoilers for a reason

Relax ? , it's speculation and assumptions, not spoilers. We don't know ? about what happens to Vegeta. lol
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I’m saying is, I just don’t want anyone from Universe 7 getting embrassed, fighting someone they have no business fighting. Leave them ? alone. We have the most members. Run until the time runs out
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The next casualty for universe 7. If you didnt already know.
    Piccolo. ? accidentally falls from the stage.

smfh

Fam where did you find this information ?

Shonen jump releases episode summaries every now and then for upcoming eps. It was in one of them.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? crazy if they think U7 gonna have an easy ride. When it gets down to the final moments Jiren and co. Are gonna go on the offensive. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will be the last 3 and prolly be fighting them. This is Dragonball and there's never been an arc where
    They had a smooth ride. Situation gonna get critical for U7 and force them to go hard.....

We are reaching the ? . Lowkey universe 7 been dominating
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    There’s only like 2 months left . 15 minutes left of the tournament. So for 30 minutes they’ve been dominating . No matter what happens, it doesn’t change that U7 dominated most of the tournament. Even when everyone else has been gunning at them they still fought back. They made them look strong as ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There’s only like 2 months left . 15 minutes left of the tournament. So for 30 minutes they’ve been dominating . No matter what happens, it doesn’t change that U7 dominated most of the tournament. Even when everyone else has been gunning at them they still fought back. They made them look strong as ?

U11 just stood around and watched lol
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zeno should leave universes 7 and 11 alone since they so close overall and dominated the tournament. Erase U3 and award a winner from one of the last two squads, but leave the universes intact.

Have annual tournaments between them to see who makes the most progress over the years. That would be entertaining, and we know zeno is always looking for ? to amuse him. Erasing goku or jiren is like flipping the channel during game 7. Too much more to give.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall ready for tonight?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    So yall ready for tonight?

F. Yeah
    Fight Night
    And DBS
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I wasn't feeling this ep. Next week will probably be similar to this one, so we getting down to the wire.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Ep was trash
    Boooooooo
    jono wrote: »
    Yeah, I wasn't feeling this ep. Next week will probably be similar to this one, so we getting down to the wire.

w1h7csgvmm3m.gif

@Cain come get these neeghas

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    No reason to get banned
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    me: so yeah Vegeta unlocks some new ? and proclaims himself the KING of all Saiyans and goes ham! Meanwhile Gohan spazzes the ? out and eliminates an entire universe by himself to save his family while Goku recovers cuz there is no way he could still have energy to fight

The muthafuckas running the show: lets spend half an episode with our strongest fighters trying to find a ? bug!! And Piccolo, one of the most strategic fighters gets knocked off by that bug..

SMFH... ima keep watching tho lol.. ? yall
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damon was dope! But ? U4's Hakaishin so good riddance. And smmfh @ Piccolo...... ? it, inb4 @Sion
  • gemini86
    Options
    inori wrote: »
    me: so yeah Vegeta unlocks some new ? and proclaims himself the KING of all Saiyans and goes ham! Meanwhile Gohan spazzes the ? out and eliminates an entire universe by himself to save his family while Goku recovers cuz there is no way he could still have energy to fight

The muthafuckas running the show: lets spend half an episode with our strongest fighters trying to find a ? bug!! And Piccolo, one of the most strategic fighters gets knocked off by that bug..

SMFH... ima keep watching tho lol.. ? yall

He said it himself. He was over thinking
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Bruh if I hear quitela KEKEKE again I'm shooting up toei studios
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH
  • gemini86
    Options
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

It felt rushed a little bit to be honest. But let’s look at some of the things people are complaining about. People are asking why is everyone just attacking universe 7, saying it makes no sense.

Universe 7 has the most members left. So why not try to take some of them out?

• CashmoneyDux
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

It felt rushed a little bit to be honest. But let’s look at some of the things people are complaining about. People are asking why is everyone just attacking universe 7, saying it makes no sense.

That's my biggest beef. Everyone else standing around cooling not fighting, waiting for a turn at #TeamGenocide just to end up getting erased. ? is stupid
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

That's my biggest beef. Everyone else standing around cooling not fighting, waiting for a turn at #TeamGenocide just to end up getting erased. ? is stupid

Cmon man if a ? got 3 machine guns in one hand would u hide out and ride out while everyone tryna fight the gunman in a movie theater? Ok then good writing