The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

It felt rushed a little bit to be honest. But let’s look at some of the things people are complaining about. People are asking why is everyone just attacking universe 7, saying it makes no sense.

Universe 7 has the most members left. So why not try to take some of them out?

That's my biggest beef. Everyone else standing around cooling not fighting, waiting for a turn at #TeamGenocide just to end up getting erased. ? is stupid

Think about it though. Who ever has the most members at the end wins. So it does make sense to attack u7.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

It felt rushed a little bit to be honest. But let’s look at some of the things people are complaining about. People are asking why is everyone just attacking universe 7, saying it makes no sense.

That's my biggest beef. Everyone else standing around cooling not fighting, waiting for a turn at #TeamGenocide just to end up getting erased. ? is stupid

Think about it though. Who ever has the most members at the end wins. So it does make sense to attack u7.

Lmao, so why they attacking them then? U4 could have cooled it like they originally were, waited for ? to pop off between jiren and everyone else since they clearly went undetected and at the least do that ? they did against the remaining universe if they are down numbers wise.

You sound foolish, toei paying you?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

Lmao, so why they attacking them then? U4 could have cooled it like they originally were, waited for ? to pop off between jiren and everyone else since they clearly went undetected and at the least do that ? they did against the remaining universe if they are down numbers wise.

You sound foolish, toei paying you?

is Toei paying me? i wish. universe 7 has how many members left? 6 at the time? and then they took out piccolo. they only had 3. the same number as universe 11.

universe 3 had 5 members. they took out katopesla. leaving them with 4. they had the right idea but universe 7 was just too smart. if u3 stayed in the shadows, they would of lost
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sion you’re the only person I saw on the internet that said this episode was good. Lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Yeah this by far the worst episode since the Trunks saga
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gohan is nxt to be eliminated. He should be the 1st one to be killed on accident
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they keep gohan aggressive fighting style.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Piccolo couldn't have used his stretchy arms to get back on stage? Or Gohan couldn't have tried to throw him back on stage, them ? were like shoulder to shoulder like 1 frame before he fell off...... SMH

I still stand by #MakePiccoloGreatAgain
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't finished watching but so far, so dope...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKTrQcJ77GM
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    So Piccolo couldn't have used his stretchy arms to get back on stage? Or Gohan couldn't have tried to throw him back on stage, them ? were like shoulder to shoulder like 1 frame before he fell off...... SMH

Damn shame how they reduced my ? into a stepfather and babysitter.

As far as him not stretching his arms (which I could've sworn the U6 Namekians just got through doing) I'ma chalk that up to

afcfmxohduya.jpeg

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh I didn't see the ep yet...

But

ai3y8jaxm91y.jpeg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As far as him not stretching his arms (which I could've sworn the U6 Namekians just got through doing) I'ma chalk that up to

afcfmxohduya.jpeg

Lmao oh ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

afcfmxohduya.jpeg

Lmao nah it's even worse cuz he did it to save HoHan
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    piccolo got knocked out too fast to do his arm tricks
  • sunlord
    Options
    ih0rrn5n4tvm.gif

THE WRITING TRASH

they can only focus on a limited amount of fights and besides earlier in everybody was fighting everybody now every body except universe 7 is basically scared of universe 11. therefore the only team that you can realistically fight against and have any hope of wining is universe 7
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

The ? was so abrupt I didn't even think about the arm stretch gimmick.

He got some eliminations before losing so I'm good with it. They need to steal the Uni 6 idea and fuse him with other Nameks in the future.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They tend to focus on new transformations and powerups... id be hype to see a new move from any of the z fighters tho at this point...
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Meh this was just the result of they’re trying to just just get to important part of the tournament again
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

But he literally saved Hohan like 5 min before with the arm stretch technique
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I TOLD Y'ALL PICCOLO WAS GONNA GET ELIMINATED THO BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!

If I'm not mistaken it was said the U3 robots have a device that can beat the Androids 17 & 18 before the tournament started so we know they're next especially 18 with the injured ankle. Frieza will fall likely to his own folly and greed, I would hope Vegeta takes him out. I say there are 7-8 additional episodes and then the tournament is finished. U7 and U11 come to a tie and time runs out, Zeno prolly gonna allow them to wish back the whole universes that were lost.

Y'all are complaining but still in this thread LOLOLOLOL. The U7 vs U11 battle is gonna be classic. There's something or someone far more sinister than the gods. The question tho is how much further from them are Goku and Jiren. It's been acknowledged that they have ? ki and are mastering techniques the gods haven't. They have to be wondering if maybe Zamasu was on to something.......

ol "I told you so" face ass ? lol
    rsvqx78hp5ud.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I TOLD Y'ALL PICCOLO WAS GONNA GET ELIMINATED THO BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!!

If I'm not mistaken it was said the U3 robots have a device that can beat the Androids 17 & 18 before the tournament started so we know they're next especially 18 with the injured ankle. Frieza will fall likely to his own folly and greed, I would hope Vegeta takes him out. I say there are 7-8 additional episodes and then the tournament is finished. U7 and U11 come to a tie and time runs out, Zeno prolly gonna allow them to wish back the whole universes that were lost.

Y'all are complaining but still in this thread LOLOLOLOL. The U7 vs U11 battle is gonna be classic. There's something or someone far more sinister than the gods. The question tho is how much further from them are Goku and Jiren. It's been acknowledged that they have ? ki and are mastering techniques the gods haven't. They have to be wondering if maybe Zamasu was on to something.......

lol everyone knew piccolo was next, and where did it say this lmao
  • sunlord
    Options
    sunlord wrote: »

But he literally saved Hohan like 5 min before with the arm stretch technique

Yeah but when he saved gohan piccolo himself wasn't falling with such force.