Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    q7yh3uttze4md2pwfccb.gif

an thats how they threw down his contract....ole i want to be in a better place but never played a game ass ? ..

fukk em

Regardless of all that happened, okafor was 19 when he did that. How long are we gonna hold a mistake a kid at 19 made over his head? Let that ? go already. I dont mean you specifically btw, im talking all Sixers fans and other people who keep bringing this up. Dude was an inexperienced 19 year old, they tend to do dumb ? .

Ehh - IDGAF, about his age and I’m not upset with how the cards fell.

It’s the ? entitlement that he represents

? had an opportunity to be a multimillionaire and build a legacy for his family ...

? after a few years of HARD work he could have even wrote his ticket to where he wanted to play to satisfy his ego and the expectations he had for himself.

Like bruh, just shut the ? Up and go to work.

We’ll see what he does with his second chance... Hopefully he learned a lesson.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    q7yh3uttze4md2pwfccb.gif

an thats how they threw down his contract....ole i want to be in a better place but never played a game ass ? ..

fukk em

Regardless of all that happened, okafor was 19 when he did that. How long are we gonna hold a mistake a kid at 19 made over his head? Let that ? go already. I dont mean you specifically btw, im talking all Sixers fans and other people who keep bringing this up. Dude was an inexperienced 19 year old, they tend to do dumb ? .

? had an opportunity to be a multimillionaire and build a legacy for his family ...

? after a few years of HARD work he could have even wrote his ticket to where he wanted to play to satisfy his ego and the expectations he had for himself.

He came in the best shape of his life this season and wanted to contribute this year. Instead he was benched majority of the time while Simmons and Embiid came back with the hype of a new team that he wasn't part of. He hasn't said anything this season and even Joell backed him up dude has been as professional as you can be despite the circumstances. What are you saying??
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    q7yh3uttze4md2pwfccb.gif

fukk em

He came in the best shape of his life this season and wanted to contribute this year. Instead he was benched majority of the time while Simmons and Embiid came back with the hype of a new team that he wasn't part of. He hasn't said anything this season and even Joell backed him up dude has been as professional as you can be despite the circumstances. What are you saying??

“Circumstances” being what - him not getting tick this year?

That’s not a “circumstance”... That’s professional sports.

Them ? just flat out better than he is. He’s not a part of their core anymore.

And Professionalism and being “in shape” doesn’t guarantee you anything.

We talking about the NBA. Those are table stakes.

I can’t speak on dude this year. By What I can say is that his ROOKIE year, his Attitude was trash.

In multi-million dollar professions you don’t always get second chances. I can’t say that I have any sympathy for him.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okafor wasn't perfect but he got dealt a ? hand playing for the sixers.

So did noel after his rookie season

Hope he thrives though since he looks fragile and soft
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    regardless of ? hand you still go ot an do you best an keep your head up.

its what builds character.

more people may have seen his talent with his ? hand around him.

fukk that ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He gonna be alright. Atkinson gonna get him right.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So yall really not gonna give a 19 year old a pass? Yall the type to put athletes on pedestals and ? . They just human.

Dude came in and did stupid ? at 19, and this year at 22 even though he got no tick and wasnt even given a chance he kept it real professional. If that dont show progress and growth, what does?

All im saying is im willing to forgive what someone did at a young ass age. I know I personally wouldnt wanna be defined by what I did at 19.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that they did dude ? .. not playing him sabotaging his career on purpose. only saving grace was he was getting paid
  • Beta
    Options
    What did okafor do besides punch crackas out and play ? D in his first few years?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    What did okafor do besides punch crackas out and play ? D in his first few years?

he avg 17 and 7 his rookie year... then got turned off
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Milos Teodosic supposed to be back tonight or Wednesday against Orlando
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Anthony Davis not playing smh
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Why every time I watch Harden play, I think to myself............................How the ? did the defender get called for a foul and Harden is literally elbowing him in the ribs? How did he get the worst of the contact but he fouled Harden?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hope toheeb didnt leave for the game lol
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hope toheeb didnt leave for the game lol

Nah, saw in the Pelicans thread last night that he might have aggravated it..
  • Beta
    Options
    only watching this game for the GOAT
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Pelicans making everything smh
  • Beta
    Options
    if the thunder lose to the hornets, donovan might get the axe lol
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    ? might drop 50 in the 1st quarter!
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    I was talking down on Ariza at the beginning of the season(and deservedly so) but he's been making me eat my words since then

We'll see how long this lasts though
  • Beta
    Options
    inb4 a hard fought knuckle dragging game against the grizzlies
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pelicans need to play like this all the time with their nonchalant ass.
  • southsil4lil
    Options
    Cousins getting frustrated lol