The final IC Confessions thread....

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    when I had the "freedom" to mingle on here I was broke af and couldnt make moves like that

those same "freedoms" are now gone and I could be in most posters' city tonight and everything's on me smh

life can be a lil blockin ass ? sometimes lol.....most likely for the better tho

o rly?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    when I had the "freedom" to mingle on here I was broke af and couldnt make moves like that

those same "freedoms" are now gone and I could be in most posters' city tonight and everything's on me smh

life can be a lil blockin ass ? sometimes lol.....most likely for the better tho

o rly?

shut up lol

you right up the road I coulda made it

on the train

EDIT: I didnt even see the bolded.....but yeah I aint talkin bout no crazy ?

evidently everybody was gettin loose for hotel rooms and potential outfits
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

those same "freedoms" are now gone and I could be in most (females) posters' city tonight and everything's on me smh

lol
    Real ?

Quiet as kept...not being the ? bag I was let a lot of ? eat here
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? think he bread cause he put his baby mama on child support

tumblr_mhwh27nGWX1qlbnsco1_500.gif

? GOAT gif usage, sir.
  • Kat
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think the only person i wanted to fukk up on this site is parallel...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The whole no nudity thing was my suggestion to jay and greg. I didn't think the ppm would suffer like that lol.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Ion care about smashing my IC Wife, WHICH ONE OF YOU ? USED MY LEGIT SHIRT AS A NUT RAG?!?!!!!!

look at it this way.

whoever did that, sent blackcat a message in advance telling her to wear the shirt so he could use it as a nutrag.

all that means is....dude planned to think about you before and/or during him nutting...

which is MAD ? .

dont even trip.

i'll do what i do on your behalf.

:#

? , you let ? twerk on you.

bro, for the love of ? , please don't imagine me
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to @Sion he got me a gig as a content producer for the site. I produced several photoshops that never saw the light of day on the front page but it wasn't his fault. We been boys ever since then.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Mann is ?

but you didn't say I was lying......

source-1.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been the resident Las Vegas drug supplier on the low. No I dont sell, I just middle man. Alot of you ? do coke.

My name is Turf, that was my confession.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Stew loves the ? sugar
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @MistyKnight

i would just like to once again apologize for the time i said i would kick your little daughter in the head .

I was wrong FOR saying that and it was also very unchristian of me.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I've been the resident Las Vegas drug supplier on the low. No I dont sell, I just middle man. Alot of you ? do coke.

My name is Turf, that was my confession.

He's lying, he couldn't hook a ? up with tree when I was in Vegas
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was keyed up several nights on gta w/ ya'll

passed out on the floor one night on norcos....it was probably only like 2 mins but ya'll never noticed and I didnt say ? lmao
  • Kat
    Options
    Who doesnt do some type of upper when in Vegas? Can't stop the party.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The whole no nudity thing was my suggestion to jay and greg. I didn't think the ppm would suffer like that lol.

Might as well remove the restriction in these final moments and let Illpix get a proper send off.

@Sion
  • Kat
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

passed out on the floor one night on norcos....it was probably only like 2 mins but ya'll never noticed and I didnt say ? lmao

Ive been on all kinds of drugs playing GTA with everyone. I aint never pass out though, but thats probably because of the time difference lol.

I was ? gone off a number of things when i blew up everyones car when they were trying to take a group picture.

Lmao..what an ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Ive been on all kinds of drugs playing GTA with everyone. I aint never pass out though, but thats probably because of the time difference lol.

I was ? gone off a number of things when i blew up everyones car when they were trying to take a group picture.

Lmao..what an ?

You werent there, you dont know