Spiderman vs Wolverine

Options
Ajax McJones
Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Quite Comical
who would win?

(this is one of the largest debates in comic history almost no site/poll can come to a happy conclusion)

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wolverine I think only because Wolverine has hand to hand combat training, though that Spider strength is serious and if I remember right was whooping that ass in a fight they had
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wolverine hands down. He'd wipe the floor with Spidey
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I cant see spidey hurting wolverine so ill go with wolverine
  • eljay7i
    eljay7i Members Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Wall Crawler would win, but it will be a close fight no doubt..
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if wolverine got close or hand to hand he would destroy peter....
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hand to hand wolverine would ? up spider man. spidey uses his long range attacks and keep his distance thats the only way he could possibly win
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wolverine would murk Spidey...especially with his Healing ability.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll go with Spidey...
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited July 2010
    Options
    me and a friend of mine were having a discussion about this at work i said Spidey because he has superior agility, strength, and speed plus the spidey sense. He said Wolverine because of the healing factor. Guess it would pretty much be up to the writer's discretion it could go either way.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Spiderman easy, he's stronger, faster etc.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wolverine and Spiderman has the same agility and sense so what the only thing Spiderman may have an advantage on Wolverine at is the super strength in which case Wolverine has adamantium claws and healing powers which would dominate over that so Wolverine.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    healing factor or not

how the HEL can you phycial beat some stronger, faster, and basically "early warning signal" aka Sider sense??
    Not to not Siderman is not a slouch with endurence department

He can still knock Wolverine out unbreakable bones, healing factor or not
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wolverine and Spiderman has the same agility and sense so what the only thing Spiderman may have an advantage on Wolverine at is the super strength in which case Wolverine has adamantium claws and healing powers which would dominate over that so Wolverine.

no...just.....no
  • badend66
    badend66 Members Posts: 138
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If Wolverine has an unbreakable skeleton and a body that constantly heals, how could he not be STRONG AS FUCC

of course he's not as strong as Spider-man but I would believe that Logan is about as strong as Captain America

and how the fucc do you knocc someone who has an unbreakable skull out
    didn't Logan take some solid his to the head from the Hulk???
    and isn't Logan a master at many different disciplines of martial arts

Logan can break Spider-man's bones and slash through his flesh

If Logan gets anywhere near Spide-rman with those adamantium claws its a wrap
    the fight will end even quiccer if Wolverine goes into a berserker rage or some ?

ps. I'm pretty sure throughout the history of Marvel comics Spider-Man has gotten his ass beat by villains who wouldn't even be able to fucc wit Wolverine
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Healing factor? HELLO?

Professor X concluded that the only way to ? dude would be to decapitate him and keep his body FAR away from the head.

Spiderman's max lifting strength is 10 tons, that's the same as Beast and Sub-Mariner. Can Beast take Wol- NO. Can Sub-Mariner t- NO.

Spidey webs Logan up? Please, ? slashes through it.

Spidey knocks Logan out? World War Hulk had to smash dude skull like a dozen times to render him unconscious for 15+ minutes. And we're talkin Hulk at PEAK anger.

Spidey loses any battle of attrition with Wolverine. He can only dip and dodge for so long before catchin a claw. His only chance is to have an environmental trap set-up beforehand, e.g, vat of lava or something he can websling Logan into. But Weapon X will smell a trap. And when it comes to traps, Peter Parker damn sure ain't Bruce Wayne.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Healing factor? HELLO?

Professor X concluded that the only way to ? dude would be to decapitate him and keep his body FAR away from the head.

Spiderman's max lifting strength is 10 tons, that's the same as Beast and Sub-Mariner. Can Beast take Wol- NO. Can Sub-Mariner t- NO.

Spidey webs Logan up? Please, ? slashes through it.

Spidey knocks Logan out? World War Hulk had to smash dude skull like a dozen times to render him unconscious for 15+ minutes. And we're talkin Hulk at PEAK anger.

Spidey loses any battle of attrition with Wolverine. He can only dip and dodge for so long before catchin a claw. His only chance is to have an environmental trap set-up beforehand, e.g, vat of lava or something he can websling Logan into. But Weapon X will smell a trap. And when it comes to traps, Peter Parker damn sure ain't Bruce Wayne.

And remember, Wolverine's healing factor means he wouldn't get tired nearly as quick as Spiderman. While I'm sympathetic to Spiderman, I'm predicting a Wolverine fatality.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Spidey and Wolverine have fought before. I can't remember in what book it was in, but I remember it was in a cemetary. Spider had Wolverine on his back and was punching him so hard that he broke the tombstone that Wolverine was laying up against. Wolverine then put his fists underneath Spidey's chin and told him something like the only way Spdiey could probably beat him would be to snap/rip his jugular vein apart. He also said that all he'd have to do to beat Spidey would be to extend his claws. It was just a matter of whether Spidey not only having the heart to tear out Wolverine's jugular, but also whether he'd be fast enough to do it before Wolverine could extend his claws.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wolverine could finish Spiderman off. I dont think Spiderman would be quick to ? like Wolverine.

Besides Wolverine's got the advantage when it comes to fighting skills.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who told the dude above that the Sub-Mariner could only lift 10 tons? Dude is class 80 above.

Spidey can know out wolverine, but only if he doest hold back. And im mean that. Dude gotta fight him like one mistake and he is dead. But yeah spidey could/would win
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    spiderman wins he handled the whole x-men once he made cyclops accidently hit jean and wolverine with one of his beams he is that agile.
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Spidey and Wolverine have fought before. I can't remember in what book it was in, but I remember it was in a cemetary. Spider had Wolverine on his back and was punching him so hard that he broke the tombstone that Wolverine was laying up against. Wolverine then put his fists underneath Spidey's chin and told him something like the only way Spdiey could probably beat him would be to snap/rip his jugular vein apart. He also said that all he'd have to do to beat Spidey would be to extend his claws. It was just a matter of whether Spidey not only having the heart to tear out Wolverine's jugular, but also whether he'd be fast enough to do it before Wolverine could extend his claws.

It was in the Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine mini series. Spidey said he was punching Wolverine hard enough to wreck a car. But his skeleton allowed him to shake it off. Also Wolverine's sense of smell allowed him to get close to Peter without being in costume.

In conclusion, Wolverine would gut Spidey!!!!
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dunno, Man. Marvel is kinda funny sometimes when it comes to these fights. Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth have both whipped Wolverine's ass plenty of times. And Spidey's had his ass handed to him countless times over the years,too...even though that ? is in the 50-ton power class range, if I remember correctly. But then, u have fights where Spidey whipped Firelord's ass and as someone else pointed out in one of these forums, Dude had the Power Cosmic at his disposal!

In the end, I guess Wolverine would probably have the edge, esp. with his healing factor and berserker rages taken into account. I guess superhero/supervillian fights are kinda like boxing matches; styles, power levels & combat skill levels all determine the outcome.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wolverine is guttin Spidey like a ? fish and feeding his left over ass to the birds.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This shouldn't even be a discussion in all seriousness as much as I like both characters Wolverine would get in Spidey's ass so bad it would be brutal to see. Also, Wolverine's body rapidly heals from all types of different punishment.
    I would be more interested in a fight between Superman vs Wolverine now that would be interesting.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What does slinging spider sperm from your wrist have against adamantium blades? In a one-on-one, Wolverine is ? ' up Peter Parker, then he's gonna ? Lois Lane. Even if they didn't use their Marvel powers, Wolverine is still kickin' Spidey's ass.