If a Zombie epidemic were to occur....

Options
glowy
glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
How long until you think society as a whole will recognize what it truly is?

What I'm saying is, when the first cases start occurring, people will probably just assume that it's just a few people who have gone insane.

The government will probably try to cover it up at first, and people will probably be reluctant to ? any infected because they would be afraid on going to prison. (government will still be in place at this point)

Do you think the Government will continue to cover it up, and act like nothings wrong until it collapses?

Comments

• jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah itd be wide spread panic and paranoia bruh. Esp if people were actually seeing people getting ripped apart. Ya itd be some serious ? going down. Gov't would break down locally.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hopefully they'd eat all the bloods so the crips can rule

Cz^
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lmao,

Soon as I hear something like that I would just go to wal mart and bolt the doors, I could live out the rest of my life in a super wal mart..
    I mean it does have everything food, clothes, tvs, XBOX, a ? could even get a 5 on 5 full court running in that ? . Weights, beds, ? it, u name it they got it..
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lmao,

Soon as I hear something like that I would just go to wal mart and bolt the doors, I could live out the rest of my life in a super wal mart..
    I mean it does have everything food, clothes, tvs, XBOX, a ? could even get a 5 on 5 full court running in that ? . Weights, beds, ? it, u name it they got it..

You do realize Wal Mart has glass windows/doors right? You'd have to board the windows up with hella plywood or metal sheets and i dont think wal mart got that
  • Shizlansky
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You do realize Wal Mart has glass windows/doors right? You'd have to board the windows up with hella plywood or metal sheets and i dont think wal mart got that

Wal mart don't have to many windows if any, but the do have the doors, but ? wal mart sell everything I'm pretty sure they got the tools for the job
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Everyone in their right mind would head to walmart, sams club, costco, home depot, lowes.... even target. Society has had a lot of info about zombie outbreaks, so if one were to happen, that ? will not stay underwraps. I don't know anyone who dont know what a zombie is, I hope you all know proper outbreak protocol.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yo no lie
    i dont know if you guys saw 28 weeks later (part 2 of 28 dayz) but i was on an e pill while i was watching it
    and the scene where the guys kisses his wife and turns into a zombie and beats her and eats her and squishes her eyes
    was the scariest ? i've ever seen. i was actually scared...

i just imagine scientists having zombies in underground labs in real life due to them doing something 2 ppl and one day they escape
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Everyone in their right mind would head to walmart, sams club, costco, home depot, lowes.... even target. Society has had a lot of info about zombie outbreaks, so if one were to happen, that ? will not stay underwraps. I don't know anyone who dont know what a zombie is, I hope you all know proper outbreak protocol.

this is a erally wise post
  • Shizlansky
    edited July 2010
    Options

Home depot???
    Lowes???
    Maybe to pick up some sheet metal and wood...... pause
    But walmart, costco, and sams club, ? will def be in there, hell they sell guns at wal mart lmao
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya that's the thing everybody will go to a damn Wal Mart/Costco

? that I'm going to the nearest sporting goods store. Preferably ones that sells rifles and ammunition. Imma be lookin like ? Stallone out there
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Home depot???
    Lowes???
    Maybe to pick up some sheet metal and wood...... pause
    But walmart, costco, and sams club, ? will def be in there, hell they sell guns at wal mart lmao

? ill be up in walmart going straight to the electronic section

if a zombie outbreak happened, all these stores would be like another black friday
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ya that's the thing everybody will go to a damn Wal Mart/Costco

? that I'm going to the nearest sporting goods store. Preferably ones that sells rifles and ammunition. Imma be lookin like ? Stallone out there

lol you gone put war paint on and a headband lmao
    taking ? all seriously while everybody in costco eating grapes and ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There is a zombie epidemic already, the goverment would just make it another sect of the church.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm taking myself and 49 ? and lockin' ourselves down in a super wal-mart. We'd be good for at least a year.
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options

Lmao word up y'all ? gon be lampin but them zombies gon find a way in. Then what y'all gon do?

I'm goin out like a real ? . Steal a hummer or something big and strong from a dealership. Ya Imma ? ? up out here.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lmao word up y'all ? gon be lampin but them zombies gon find a way in. Then what y'all gon do?

I'm goin out like a real ? . Steal a hummer or something big and strong from a dealership. Ya Imma ? ? up out here.

lol ? gone ? trap the whole sports authority
  • jackthemack
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hell ya ? . Muhfuccas tried to raid my spot they gon be steppin on landmines out here. Or have a weight machine drop on their head

They got infrared goggles and ? at sports authority. Camouflage wear. Oh ya y'all ? would get ? up ? with my ?
  • Shizlansky
    edited July 2010
    Options

Eating grapes!!! LMAO

Bruh I dropped my phone reading that ? ..

I got a homeboy who wishes a zombie outbreak would pop off, cuz this fool always talk about only the strong survive, that ? played Left for Dead a lil to long
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    getting guns and bombs before food..... If you have enough guns.... you'll be able to get some food TRUST. Killin everything wit a limp and drools **sorry old folks**
  • dpresidential
    dpresidential Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Honestly those of yall talking about you going to a walmart...that is not a smart decision, unless you were absolutely sure you found out about the outbreak way before anybody else. The reason...if it is a ation wide outbreak then there is a high probability that atleast 1 out of every 10 people who also have the smart idea of going there is probably affected. It wouldn't be long before ? gets crazy around you.

Another reason why it is a bad idea...beefing with other groups of people. People will get reckless and if you and your group are trying to take the same supplies as another group...especially when yall both have guns...it'll get ugly and zombies won't be the only thing you have to worry about.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I would just try to get as much rice as I can carry, a small cooking ? , some oil, and some water, and go camp out in a not so populated area.

I will try to steal a van, something with a bit of protection that i can sleep in, and so I will have a roof over my head, and of course, a gun.
  • fdouglass
    fdouglass Members Posts: 548
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Target pratice for me.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol ? gone ? trap the whole sports authority

lmfaoo!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I will go to a gun store and load up on ammo and my ultimate movie will begin....
    Your welcome