is david banner's rap career saveable?

Options
clownshoelopez
clownshoelopez Members Posts: 44
edited July 2010 in The Reason
I always liked this guy and I think that his first 3 solo joints were very good. His last one was ok. We know he can still bring the beats, but do you think he will ever be successful as a rapper again or is he suffering the lil flip never make a hit again curse? That Shawty Said ? with the wayne sample was so ? trash.

Comments

• t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I believe so....he got this nice track with 9th Wonder I just heard the other day...
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    David Banner was on that Yellow school bus of hip hop irrelevance along with the ying yang twins, Lil Jon, Lil Flip, and Mike Jones.....
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    David Banner was on that Yellow school bus of hip hop irrelevance along with the ying yang twins, Lil Jon, Lil Flip, and Mike Jones.....

Nah, Banner always mixed in some political ? in his rhymes. And yes he's still relevant in my book, his verse on 8Ball & MJG's "We Come From" was fire.
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "Get Like Me" feat. Yung Joc and Chris Brown was pretty big for David Banner a couple of years ago. I wouldn't count Banner out. I would love to hear a David Banner song that he produced featuring Cee Lo Green. I think that would be dope song.