Game vs. Rick ross . . . Which rapper is the fakest?

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Using a criminal's name doesn't make you fake, using a criminal's name and trying to act like you did all of his exploits does. 50 was rapping on every song about how he's from Brooklyn and was robbing and killing people the way Ross raps continuously about moving large quantities of ? .

plz that ? cuuurly is KILLIN & ROBBIN BLACK MEN on all his albumz & he neva did that ? n REAL LIFE so if cuuurly can rap like a THUG then ross can rap about pushin weight plus cuuurly is nuttin like KELVIN MARTIN kelvin was a KILLA & cuuurly is a VICTIM thatz very disrespectful 2 da REAL 50 CENT!
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Doggy, I'm not denying that Eminem is fake. Thats why I don't support his music either. BUT why the ? do you support and ? ride Ross and Game if you know they're fake??? Doesn't sound logical.

"I don't like this group of fake artists so Ima go and support this other group of fake artists because they are adversaries." ? that ? b. Eminem, Ross, Game, 50... they all goofy.

? with a real artist b.

? 90% of da damn rap game is fake & rappin FAIRYTALEZ! & im not dickridin ross & gayme im just sayin if u gonna have a stupid thread like this make sure u mention da 2 biggest fakez n rap CUUURLY & FEMINEM thatz it!
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    plz that ? cuuurly is KILLIN & ROBBIN BLACK MEN on all his albumz & he neva did that ? n REAL LIFE so if cuuurly can rap like a THUG then ross can rap about pushin weight plus cuuurly is nuttin like KELVIN MARTIN kelvin was a KILLA & cuuurly is a VICTIM thatz very disrespectful 2 da REAL 50 CENT!

How do you know whether or not 50 ever killed anyone? Because he doesn't have any warrants are charges? When you ? people in a smart way you wouldn't have any such things on you. Now when the people that don't like 50 will attest that 50 was a real ? and really lived the street life, that's enough for me to take their word for it.
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But Ross worked for law enforcement which in hip-hop is the complete antipathy to drug-dealing. 50 rapped about robbing and killing while having the background to back it up.Even if 50 never killed anybody directly himself he was around people and knew people who did. How is someone gonna talk about drug dealing and moving weight then come from a background of doing a job and being involved with people who arrest said drug-dealers?
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How do you know whether or not 50 ever killed anyone? Because he doesn't have any warrants are charges? When you ? people in a smart way you wouldn't have any such things on you. Now when the people that don't like 50 will attest that 50 was a real ? and really lived the street life, that's enough for me to take their word for it.

man u r a damn lost soul if u believe everythang that comez outta cuuurlyz rat mouf smh
    Humphrey wrote: »
    But Ross worked for law enforcement which in hip-hop is the complete antipathy to drug-dealing. 50 rapped about robbing and killing while having the background to back it up.Even if 50 never killed anybody directly himself he was around people and knew people who did. How is someone gonna talk about drug dealing and moving weight then come from a background of doing a job and being involved with people who arrest said drug-dealers?

plz that ? n ya avi cuuurly is a ACTIVE SNITCH thatz y he couldnt stop a former CO smh
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? 90% of da damn rap game is fake & rappin FAIRYTALEZ! & im not dickridin ross & gayme im just sayin if u gonna have a stupid thread like this make sure u mention da 2 biggest fakez n rap CUUURLY & FEMINEM thatz it!

But can you not see, Ross and Game took the ? to an extra level. Ross came in the game talkin bout "Push it to the Limit" with mansions and yachts and ? like dude was really a kingpin or some ? when it was obvious from the get-go that his obese uncoordinated ass was phony as ? . Way before the beef with 50, way before correctional officer accusations I could tell dude was a 42 fake. Dude tried to base his whole image off real drug lords when he was the OPPOSITE.

The Game punk ass... I don't even need to go there. You can just tell he tries way too hard to portray that image of typical hard body gang member from LA who run ? in his hood when he really a basketball playin, strippin, bipolar, emotional, tongue ring wearin, used to be from Santana Blocc Crip, tryin to hard to fit in cornball. It is what it is.

I have no defense for Marshall. He racist and silly too.

But one thing in 50's defense... he does have credentials in the streets of at least bein a hustler... and didn't really get a bad rep in the streets til he left Bang Em out to dry. I never got the vibe with Curtis that he was trying to pretend to be a drug kingpin.. but more of a get-money street hustler/goon who came in the game bullying weak rappers.

Now there are a lot of other rappers who are fake as ? like Plies but most don't take it to the level of Ross and Game.. thats undeniable.

Now if you want some real artists ? with Nas, Jeezy, Outkast, Pac, Cam'ron, Scarface, Wu-Tang, etc.... they're out there. But at the end of the day its just music. I listen to it all.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    But can you not see, Ross and Game took the ? to an extra level. Ross came in the game talkin bout "Push it to the Limit" with mansions and yachts and ? like dude was really a kingpin or some ? when it was obvious from the get-go that his obese uncoordinated ass was phony as ? . Way before the beef with 50, way before correctional officer accusations I could tell dude was a 42 fake. Dude tried to base his whole image off real drug lords when he was the OPPOSITE.

The Game punk ass... I don't even need to go there. You can just tell he tries way to hard to portray that image of typical hard body gang member from LA who run ? in his hood when he really a basketball playin, strippin, bipolar, emotional, tongue ring wearin, used to be from Santana Blocc Crip, tryin to hard to fit in cornball. It is what it is.

I have no defense for Marshall. He racist and silly too.

But one thing in 50's defense... he does have credentials in the streets of at least bein a hustler... and didn't really get a bad rep in the streets til he left Bang Em out to dry. I never got the vibe with Curtis that he was trying to pretend to be a drug kingpin.. but more of a get-money street hustler/goon who came in the game bullying weak rappers.

Now there are a lot of other rappers who are fake as ? like Plies but most don't take it to the level of Ross and Game.. thats undeniable.

Now if you want some real artists ? with Nas, Jeezy, Outkast, Pac, Cam'ron, Wu-Tang, etc.... they're out there. But at the end of the day its just music. I listen to it all.

RAP IS ENTERTAINMENT all that real ? died wit TUPAC so i dont believe nun of these rapperz & that is bs itz mad OGz n QUEENZ that call cuuurly a SNITCH & SUGE KNIGHT & J PRINCE call cuuurly a snitch/informant so thatz all i need 2 know them 2 OGz aint makin that ? up!
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Using a criminal's name doesn't make you fake, using a criminal's name and trying to act like you did all of his exploits does. 50 was rapping on every song about how he's from Brooklyn and was robbing and killing people the way Ross raps continuously about moving large quantities of ? . You don't see people calling Capone and Noriega fake for the names they use. What about A.Z.?

Source on 50 being thrown down a flight of stairs?

I feel sorry for ur mother..........
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is sad and disgusting when did HipHop devolve into Poke-mon cards...
    white kids sitting around arguing over which ni99er-rapper has killed the most people
    or sold the most drugs...who has the most street-cred and who has been to jail.

If i had an evil heart I would wish death on you, your pets, and your comic-book collections.

It must really suck to have to live your street fantasies through entertainers...
    some people can simply call a family member to get a dose of the streets
    you guys have to pop in a 50Cent C.D.

Hurry up and die so rap-music can be about THE SOUND OF THE MUSIC instead of employment & street-stripes.
  • buttuh_b
    edited July 2010
    Options
    RAP IS ENTERTAINMENT all that real ? died wit TUPAC so i dont believe nun of these rapperz & that is bs itz mad OGz n QUEENZ that call cuuurly a SNITCH & SUGE KNIGHT & J PRINCE call cuuurly a snitch/informant so thatz all i need 2 know them 2 OGz aint makin that ? up!

Doggy, have you heard of jealousy and envy??? Folk who don't even ? with 50 no more still vouch for him. All that snitchin ? is a bunch of ? . Where are the documents?? Informant???... Didn't Fif get like one restraining order on someone and now he's an informant wearing wires, testifying in murder trials and all that huh??? Right.
  • buttuh_b
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    white kids sitting around arguing over which ni99er-rapper has killed the most people

If i had an evil heart I would wish death on you, your pets, and your comic-book collections.

It must really suck to have to live your street fantasies through entertainers...

Hurry up and die so rap-music can be about THE SOUND OF THE MUSIC instead of employment & street-stripes.

Cosign this. At the end of the day that is really all that matters.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hallelujah
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm mad were calling people fake we don't even know
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Doggy, have you heard of jealousy and envy??? Folk who don't even ? with 50 no more still vouch for him. All that snitchin ? is a bunch of ? . Where are the documents?? Informant???... Didn't Fif get like one restraining order on someone and now he's an informant wearing wires, testifying in murder trials and all that huh??? Right.

who is jealousy & envy compared 2 SUGE & LIL J??? like i said all i need 2 know is them 2 OGz is callin cuuurly a snitch cuz they aint gonna make that ? up y would they? plus PROFESSOR GRIFF said da same thang from public enemy that cuurly snitch'd on irv , suge & j & watch SURPREMEZ 'AMERICAN GANGSTA' cuz da white man on therr said cuuurly was talkin 2 da FEDZ & that order of protection on da inc ? is real but u r gonna have ya opinion & imma have mine so it is wat it is!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And this thread is a rap........

• jab is back
    edited July 2010
    Options

It's sad and disgusting that you have to come into my thread to type up all this ? . If you really felt that way you shouldn't have made a post regarding 50 being fake which isn't even the firs time you've made that same post.

And if you want it to be so much about THE SOUND OF THE MUSIC then why is this fake ? going around in interviews continuing to lie and portray an image that is not truly him? If the music is entertainment and nothing more then the interviews should be where you get the real individual and not a character. When actors are playing a character for a movie role, during the movie they are that character . . . when it comes time to do interviews and promotional work for the release of that movie, the actors become themselves and go on to sell their product that way. Why is Rawse in interviews still this Kingpin making up tales about his lavish lifestyle? Either way you want to discuss it, Ross is fake in his music and is fake outside of the music with the character he portrays.
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's sad and disgusting that you have to come into my thread to type up all this ? . If you really felt that way you shouldn't have made a post regarding 50 being fake which isn't even the firs time you've made that same post.

And if you want it to be so much about THE SOUND OF THE MUSIC then why is this fake ? going around in interviews continuing to lie and portray an image that is not truly him? If the music is entertainment and nothing more then the interviews should be where you get the real individual and not a character. When actors are playing a character for a movie role, during the movie they are that character . . . when it comes time to do interviews and promotional work for the release of that movie, the actors become themselves and go on to sell their product that way. Why is Rawse in interviews still this Kingpin making up tales about his lavish lifestyle? Either way you want to discuss it, Ross is fake in his music and is fake outside of the music with the character he portrays.

that ? n ya avi does da same xact thang so ? !
  • jab is back
    edited July 2010
    Options
    that ? n ya avi does da same xact thang so ? !

In which interview is 50 conducting himself in a manner that would make him 'fake'?
  • gee757
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In which interview is 50 conducting himself in a manner that would make him 'fake'?

every interview hez playin a THUG n that ? should b talkin about how it is 2 b a VICTIM!
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    BOTH OF THEM ? ....but I might give the slight edge to GAME on this one.

Because his whole career has been based off jackin ? rhymes styles and name droppin for no apparent reason.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Listen to Games albums and he just bites whoever he raps with. When he first came out he sounded like every battle rapper in NY.

He really aint that talented wit his rhymes
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

What does an interview have to do with the music???
    Why are you so overly concerned with everything but the music??

I honestly dont play interviews in my car, there are no interviews on my Ipod...just music.

I could see their being concern if a rapper was doing some ? ? or something
    to make HipHop look raggedy, but nobody is doing that.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it really is just entertainment, if your mad or catching feelings right now, you've been taking this ? WAY to seriously
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i will say one thing, you try conducting interviews high as ? all the time. Rozay stay smoking in damn near every interview. I couldnt do it.
  • jab is back
    edited July 2010
    Options
    every interview hez playin a THUG n that ? should b talkin about how it is 2 b a VICTIM!

In 50's interviews he conducts himself as a businessman that looks at the music business as a business. Through the course of this business he feels the need to send warnings towards his competition or to even attempt to destroy his competition. There's nothing thuggish about this, but at the same time he does tend to speak about his past where he would refer to how he was a dangerous individual.
    What does an interview have to do with the music???
    Why are you so overly concerned with everything but the music??

I honestly dont play interviews in my car, there are no interviews on my Ipod...just music.

I could see their being concern if a rapper was doing some ? ? or something
    to make HipHop look raggedy, but nobody is doing that.

An interview has nothing to do with music, why do artists give them anyway? Why do artists do any sort of thing to promote their music other than make singles and videos? You're acting like interviews are pointless and artists shouldn't be critiqued based on their interviews and in my opinion that would be a stupid way to feel. All of that is a part of the product that artists push, so if they want to push an image then they should be judged by the image they're pushing.

Who said I was? This thread here isn't about their music, so why try and discuss it in here? i find both these artists music to be garbage anyway.

Being someone in law enforcement then endorsing selling large quantities of narcotics doesn't make hip hop look raggedy? Or being an ex-stripper but promoting the gangs doesn't make hip hop look raggedy?