did you have a great childhood? why and why not??

Options
2nd chances
2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
like when i say great childhood..i mean just ideal paradise, no drama, very little issues and struggles...etc etc..

how was urs?

Comments

• BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i never got ? . never went hungry. never got jumped in real life. got my ass kicked a few times but i kicked ass too so it evens out. I lived at home with both parents. and both parents had a real good marriage.

it was iight i guess. i never had to sell dope. never seen nobody killt. i aint have no hoes though. those aint come til around 15.

so it was cool. could have been better. it was what it was.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nah.. i didnt get no where near even HALF the love and attention i felt that i was entitled to
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep, had a wonderful childhood. Lots of fun, family and love. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a kid and watching Saturday morning cartoons in my pajamas with my brother and sister. It was pretty fun without any drama.
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was a struggle but whatever. I'm good now & still have fond memories of bein' a child.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    More fun times than sad or bad times. Although I do appreciate my parents much more now that I am older.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We had rough spots like my parent's divorce and now as an adult I can see that there were hard times, but at the time I never realized it. I grew up in a relatively happy home and I have fond memories of my childhood.
  • Keston169
    Keston169 Members Posts: 422
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i have alot of loving family members my childhood was great
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it was good,but my mom stay sheltering me too much from the kids in the neighborhood during the 1st 10 years of life....she was born and raised in Jamaica and she looked at most black american kids back in the 90s as ? babies which was only half true on her end....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Had a good childhood I guess, it left me more mentally ? up than physically. Never been ? molested or really abused though and I know ppl were worse than me so mine was cool for the most part.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Had a good childhood I guess, it left me more mentally ? up than physically. Never been ? molested or really abused though and I know ppl were worse than me so mine was cool for the most part.

wanna talk about the bolded? some of us IC people only front like idiots but really may be in a position of free help just for the sake of helping people, or until the 12 pack and blunt is gone.