PSA: If you are cuffin'...

Options
STOP.IT.5
STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Might as well read the chick her rights. That is all.

Comments

• BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it works both ways. but we cuff them until marriage, and their cuffin is way worse than ours ever was.

not sayin im in that situation, but i understand.

so the moral to the story is, treat people how you want to be treated. and if u cant respect a ? , dont lock her down. because if u get caught up with a marriage, and you got paper, its cheaper to keep her. and keep her means, abide by her rules. otherwise means alimony. and sometimes palimony.

im just SMH.
  • STOP.IT.5
    STOP.IT.5 Members Posts: 250
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it works both ways. but we cuff them until marriage, and their cuffin is way worse than ours ever was.

not sayin im in that situation, but i understand.

so the moral to the story is, treat people how you want to be treated. and if u cant respect a ? , dont lock her down. because if u get caught up with a marriage, and you got paper, its cheaper to keep her. and keep her means, abide by her rules. otherwise means alimony. and sometimes palimony.

im just SMH.

Word. But what if she don't respect you?
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    STOP.IT.5 wrote: »
    Word. But what if she don't respect you?

thats the question that dont need answered. she respects you until marriage. after that, she switches. its a given.

all they wanna do is get married and all we wanna do is have sex with them.

i dont know. im sure its a beautiful thing when 2 people are together and really love each other, and is each other's best friends.

but in the real world, u married because you stuck with that be-yotch because of kids or something.

or you the jealous type and rather lock her down than think about another man in between those thighs.

relationships sucks. people are people and people are ? . that love, heart, and ? ? is what ? us over. and add drank and weed the mixxx?

ITS OVER (drake voice) lol, i've always wanted to do that.
This discussion has been closed.