Game vs. Rick ross . . . Which rapper is the fakest?

Options
124»

Comments

• StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    lMAO.....Smh @ u gettin homotional and sshit cuz ? brought ? up lol........change ur ? ? lol

I'm so COMPASSIONATE with my COMPOSITIONS......
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    genstasia wrote: »
    I Gave You Power was a creative STORY where he personafied a GUN...... Thats where the ART steps up a couple of levels..... "But when ur sayin I push ? in the hood" That takes NO talent or creativity and its not TRUE then yea there's no Soul.... But Nas has love for Hip Hop so therefore he makes music from the HEART so all his music is gonna have soul because of where he is making it from.....
    My sweet & talented Sister.

Rozay has a love and passion for hiphop that you wouldnt believe, he sought out Nas because he needed mentorship, he spent hours with Cee-Lo and Badu
    learning about his roots. He sought out Kool G. Rap to pay homage to a rap pioneer, this is a man of integrity and high moral character struggling with the allure of the streets
    and the path of consciousness.

New York emcees like Raekwon, Jadakiss and Styles P. give praise to Ricky for letting them eat with him on his project, his next plan is to work with Talib Kweli & Joell Ortizz

I used to be an elitist hiphop-snob like you untill Ricky Rozay showed me that unity is what Malcolm & Martin wanted most for us.

Hallelujah
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mcgeeakey wrote: »
    it's sad ? gotta prove whos real or not,i bet white folks dont do that bs

people trying to get money not bein a jail or ? someone to prove their worth

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Blue_Hefner_
    Blue_Hefner_ Members Posts: 78
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »

Rozay has a love and passion for hiphop that you wouldnt believe, he sought out Nas because he needed mentorship, he spent hours with Cee-Lo and Badu
    learning about his roots. He sought out Kool G. Rap to pay homage to a rap pioneer, this is a man of integrity and high moral character struggling with the allure of the streets

New York emcees like Raekwon, Jadakiss and Styles P. give praise to Ricky for letting them eat with him on his project, his next plan is to work with Talib Kweli & Joell Ortizz

I used to be an elitist hiphop-snob like you untill Ricky Rozay showed me that unity is what Malcolm & Martin wanted most for us.

Hallelujah

Pure Blasphemy
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hallelujah

I think u givin this man waaaaaaaaay too much credit.......
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    McGeeAKey wrote: »
    it's sad ? gotta prove whos real or not,i bet white folks dont do that BS

people trying to get money not bein a jail or ? someone to prove their worth

BOI STOP....... its a WHITE TRASH PARTY going on in this thread.......
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thankyou Jab.

You finally admitted what I wanted to hear. Basically G-Unit capitalizes off the stupidity of consumers.

1.) You admit G-Unit marketed a fake product.
    3.) You admit you see nothing wrong with this practice.

You just completely ruined your credibility....

Why should anyone believe anything that you or G-Unit has to offer?
    Money was more important than authenticity,credibility, and honesty....

Whats worse, lying about a job you had as a teen or fabricating a lie to deceive your fans who trust you....

G-Unit didn't fabricate Game's lie you nitwit. It was already in place when he got to G-Unit. Game was signed to Aftermath for three years and was supposedly a 19 year old blood rapper that was shot 5 times and survived. The age thing was exposed later on and Game admitted that Interscope told him to be 19.

50 never did his homework or investigated Game's past. The two of them worked for 5 days together, that's it. That's the amount of time it took for 50 to make Game's album and give him like 5 or 6 hooks that Game couldn't do himself. This saved Game from getting dropped and led to him selling 5 million. Now after that Game goes on tour out in Europe somewhere and he ends up saying Sigel and Jay can suck his ? . 50 tries to intervene with Jay to keep Jay from ending his career, i think Sigel was in jail at the time. Game comes back to the US goes on NYC radio stations and announces he's not involved with 50's beefs and he's going to do songs with the people 50 is beefing with.

This is when he gets kicked out of G-Unit and 50 finds out about Game.
  • jrod44
    jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    G-Unit didn't fabricate Game's lie you nitwit. It was already in place when he got to G-Unit. Game was signed to Aftermath for three years and was supposedly a 19 year old blood rapper that was shot 5 times and survived. The age thing was exposed later on and Game admitted that Interscope told him to be 19.

50 never did his homework or investigated Game's past. The two of them worked for 5 days together, that's it. That's the amount of time it took for 50 to make Game's album and give him like 5 or 6 hooks that Game couldn't do himself. This saved Game from getting dropped and led to him selling 5 million. Now after that Game goes on tour out in Europe somewhere and he ends up saying Sigel and Jay can suck his ? . 50 tries to intervene with Jay to keep Jay from ending his career, i think Sigel was in jail at the time. Game comes back to the US goes on NYC radio stations and announces he's not involved with 50's beefs and he's going to do songs with the people 50 is beefing with.

This is when he gets kicked out of G-Unit and 50 finds out about Game.

O.K. so know you admit Aftermath & Interscope fabricated lies to take advantage of stupid fans.

50Cent is on Aftermath & Interscope....and his parent company dosent respect the consumer, thanks for the info.
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Options
    O.K. so know you admit Aftermath & Interscope fabricated lies to take advantage of stupid fans.

50Cent is on Aftermath & Interscope....and his parent company dosent respect the consumer, thanks for the info.

Don't know about Aftermath, but Game said it was Interscope that told him to be 19 for marketing reasons.

I'm not admitting anything, I'm giving you the words of a confirmed liar that is possibly bipolar. Twist his words as you may.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Don't know about Aftermath, but Game said it was Interscope that told him to be 19 for marketing reasons.

I'm not admitting anything, I'm giving you the words of a confirmed liar that is possibly bipolar. Twist his words as you may.

Isn't 50 cent a confirmed liar as well?
  • checkyourhead
    checkyourhead Members Posts: 177
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When I think about the ? that have beefed with the King of Hip Hop over the years. I realize that all of them have something in common and that is they are fake. The two fakest that come to mind are Officer Roberts and Gayceon Taylor.

Let's examine the fakeness of these two individuals.

Ross said he was a kingpin selling coke . . . truthfully he was a Correctional Officer

Game said he was a gangbanger . . . truthfully he was an ex-stripper

Ross talked about having a 2 million dollar team in NYC . . . truthfully he was referring to the salary of his fellow officers in NYC

Game told countless rappers to suck his ? . . . then apologized .... then told them to suck his ? again . . . then apologized . . . then released diss songs

Ross bragging about the millions of dollars he has . . . truthfully he was ousted for wearing fake sunglasses on a Magazine cover.

king of hip hop my ass