Am I Wrong???

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I really can't blame t/s though, because the only chick who im spedning money on is the woman who im in a relationship with.Lol@ i know not to ask you for anything,mann you should've cussed her out for saying some ? like that and yall aint together.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Na, you weren't wrong for that at all.

It's not like you guys are official so don't even sweat it. But chicks are different though, i wouldn't expect anthing from dude on any given dates matter of fact.. tooo independent.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Na, you weren't wrong for that at all.

It's not like you guys are official so don't even sweat it. But chicks are different though, i wouldn't expect anthing from dude on any given dates matter of fact.. tooo independent.

You're a steelers fan? We winning it all this year!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    afc north too tuff for all that, ravens and bengals ain't gonna let pitts burgh breath
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Like I said, he wasn't the one in the wrong, she just felt bad because she shared her body with a dude that wasn't willing to pick up the tab on a fast food meal. and don't hit me with the independent ? because I pay my own bills, and could probably pay the bills of a few other people as well. I'm talking about the principle in the fact that he didn't even offer, and that's not something I expect most dudes to understand, especially the ones that post here.

Hopefully the ? learned her lesson then.

She's allowed herself to be his jumpoff, none of these so-called PRINCIPLES even apply.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    afc north too tuff for all that, ravens and bengals ain't gonna let pitts burgh breath

The bengals are overrated...and the ravens got problems in there secondary.
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options

Yessss I love the steelers, altho they beat my hometeam to the 2009 superbowl the cardinals that was..
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He might didn't have any money on him that night. Spent all his money. Thats why he didn't get anything. Probably was just going to go home and fix a couple of Grilled Cheese sandwiches. She was the one who ask to stop and get something to eat.So it's on her

CLOSE THREAD.

She was wrong for expecting you to jump out and pay for anything just because she wanted it. Plus....U aint even eat! Thats what makes it funny to me. I would set her straight right then
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    CLOSE THREAD.

She was wrong for expecting you to jump out and pay for anything just because she wanted it. Plus....U aint even eat! Thats what makes it funny to me. I would set her straight right then

CO Sign,

I thought it was funny.. and smh at the broad thinking after a quick ? she got ? on lock and thinking she gon be feed off a few bucks..
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CO Sign,

I thought it was funny.. and smh at the broad thinking after a quick ? she got ? on lock and thinking she gon be feed off a few bucks..

LOL....^^^^^trill post
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

I guarantee YOU the Begals aint gonna be a threat. PFT. T.O ain't done ? since he left Philly and if Chad can't take his team to the playoffs at least SOMETIMES what makes y'all think T.O's recently overrated ass will help? The only good thing about that team is it'll be a team of more entertaining TD celebrations & that's IT. & the Ravens will make it to the playoffs and then lose the first round. AS USUAL.
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL....^^^^^trill post

it's soo crazy to me, because these type of broads are the ones that make us independent self respecting women with values, morals and principals look real bad.. we get thrown under the bus for their selfish act and need to be address with some type of pitty like "yea girl, he shoulda paid you for your chesseburger" hell na..

and what's even more embarassing is that dudes settle for broads like this or even tapping chicks like that.. standards have def fallen so low.. i swore..
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What the hell was this thread about???
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »

all kinds of ?
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options

Basically about Keston or however his name goes..

but he wanted to know if he was wrong for not paying for ol' girl for her food after they had chilled for 2 days only.. the first day they ? i herd and the second day i guesss they took a walk in the park and i don't think their official.. in other words she's a quick jump off or the potential for a ? call in the future..
  • Dupac
    edited August 2010
    Options
    basically..is a ? and walk worth $4.78
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    basically..is a ? and walk worth $4.78

2 pumps & no orgasm? Not even.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She sure has some nerve. Smh.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Basically about Keston or however his name goes..

but he wanted to know if he was wrong for not paying for ol' girl for her food after they had chilled for 2 days only.. the first day they ? i herd and the second day i guesss they took a walk in the park and i don't think their official.. in other words she's a quick jump off or the potential for a ? call in the future..

Well if she's a jump off then he shouldn't have paid, I would have bought her a drink and a stick of gum, real food is for real women not hoes.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How do you come to the conclusion that u will have sex with a guy. let him knock it down.. let him skeet inside of you... .... but automatically dislike him the one time he doesnt offer to Pay for YOUR meal... when you are the only one who was eating? ...Are we reading the same story?

what Phantom principle do you speak of? ...Since she allowed this guy to enter her ? ... he is now obligated to pay (offer to pay) for all future meals that he isnt even involved in? Should he have offered to pay for her apple juice if she wanted to make a quick stop at CVS?

This is the females ego in full throttle. So she gives it up to the guy ... And now she expects and offer or some sort of payout... like for real.. take a little responsibility for your actions.. especially when it comes to decisions that you were in full agreement with.

You just might be the 2nd realest ? on the innanet after me. I tip my hat to how thorough your ? hand is breh breh
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well if she's a jump off then he shouldn't have paid, I would have bought her a drink and a stick of gum, real food is for real women not hoes.

yup yup yup.. but who knows, maybe she's a good friend with benefits idk, but my assumption is that she was or is a quick jump off and expects him to pay for her chesseburgers..
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao @ ? the 1st time u chill and then expecting a ? to treat you well. Gobble them nuts like u did the 1st time.
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WOW! You wouldn't pay for a $6 hamburger? I can understand if she ordered everything off the menu, but damn she gave you some ? , why can't you pay for her meal? My man NEVER lets me pay for meals. I remember once at the airport I did and then once I did the day after he spent like $300 on dinner the night before... but other than that... he always pays. If I try he gets mad. He says "? do I look like lettin you pull out your wallet". But then again I feed him well all the time when we're at home and I def ? his brains out and do a lot of ? for him so he don't have a problem paying for ? .
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lmao @ ? the 1st time u chill and then expecting a ? to treat you well. Gobble them nuts like u did the 1st time.

lol, halirity..

The nerve of her, like someone mention..
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    WOW! You wouldn't pay for a $6 hamburger? I can understand if she ordered everything off the menu, but damn she gave you some ? , why can't you pay for her meal? My man NEVER lets me pay for meals. I remember once at the airport I did and then once I did the day after he spent like $300 on dinner the night before... but other than that... he always pays. If I try he gets mad. He says "? do I look like lettin you pull out your wallet". But then again I feed him well all the time when we're at home and I def ? his brains out and do a lot of ? for him so he don't have a problem paying for ? .

Ur MAN is the operative phrase here. He talkin bout a chick he ? in the park the first time they chilled. Diff story